Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, Too

Story Info
We pee together and sexually explore with my Aunt Violet.
12.1k words
4.85
89.9k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers

Greetings fellow degenerates and other assorted perverts!

Welcome to the next part of the incestuous saga of Aunt Violet, her niece Callie, and Callie's husband Brandon. This is a direct sequel to Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, so read that one first.

This story has been submitted in the incest category, but it includes a lot of peeing and some pee play, some bedwetting, a few golden showers, and little bit of kinky romance, along with some threesome sex and a bit of lesbian love.

If peeing isn't your cup of tea this might be hard to read since it's a recurring kink in this chapter.

This story also includes oral sex, cum swallowing, some deepthroat sucking, and some creampie eating. And lots of shared saliva.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Featuring:

Callie: the narrator of this tale, a thirty-four-year-old happily married housewife, who has recently begun to explore her bisexual fantasies.

Brandon: her thirty-seven-year-old husband.

Aunt Violet: Callie's forty-nine-year-old widowed aunt.

As always, I hope you enjoy reading about some of the things that turn me on in real life.

IsabellaEmily

~~~

Then:

"If you let me pee first, I'll let you two shower first." Aunt Violet said.

"I guess Callie didn't tell you about her morning kink, did she?" asked Brandon.

"Tell me what?" asked Violet.

"Never mind." I said. "I don't want to scare her off."

"What is it?" she asked. "Something kinky? I really need to know."

"Maybe not quite yet." I said. "Let's get through breakfast and then if you still want to know I'll tell you."

"Is it really dirty?" Violet asked. "What is it?"

"Callie likes to be peed on." Said Brandon. "When we start our mornings together, we get in the shower first thing and pee together."

Violet looked from me to Brandon, and then back to me.

"Really?" she whispered.

"Yes." I admitted. "But don't worry about it. You're under no obligation to participate in that. It's pretty weird."

"I like weird." She whispered. "Is there room in the shower for all three of us?"

Now:

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"Well, I really have to pee." She said. "And I sort of like the idea of someone watching me do it. And you two have already seen just about all there is to see of me."

I looked at Brandon and he grinned.

"I'll get the water started." He said.

He got out of bed and went towards the bathroom, his morning erection sticking out from his body. In a few seconds we heard the water start thundering into the shower, and I gave Aunt Violet's hand a squeeze.

"Let's go." I whispered.

She smiled and held my hand as we slid out of bed and padded towards the bathroom. Steam was already rising over the shower doors, and Brandon was tilting the blinds on the frosted window to dim the room.

He reached into the shower and turned the faucet, and the water stopped.

"We make sure the water is running hot before we get in," I said, "but we like to do this without the water running, so we can feel the sensations of heat and wet better."

"That makes sense." Aunt Violet said. "How do you usually do this?"

Brandon gestured at me to explain.

"Depends on the day." I replied. "Sometimes he pees on me. Sometimes I pee on him. Sometimes we pee at the same time and watch each other. Sometimes we pee one at a time and watch each other."

I opened the glass door and stepped into the warm shower and smiled at them both.

"No point waiting if you're coming in." I said. "Plenty of room."

I wasn't exaggerating.

Our shower has an overhead showerhead and another one mounted on the wall, along with a handheld nozzle. There's a built-in bench on one side, and plenty of room for two adults to fuck and play. Adding a third person would be easy.

Brandon held the door and Violet stepped inside, and Brandon pulled the door shut as he followed her.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Violet. "You could stay out there and watch if you prefer. Or just watch from in here if you prefer."

"I have to pee too badly to back out." She giggled. "How should we do this?"

I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I think we should let the guest choose." I said. "Do you want to watch? Or have us go first?"

"How do you like to do this?" she asked in a whisper. "What is your favorite way to pee in here?"

"I like to straddle Brandon's thigh and push myself against his skin, and just let it go." I said, a tremor of excitement entering my voice.

"Would you do that to me?" she asked me softly. "I've never felt anyone pee on me before."

Brandon sat down on the bench and reached for Violet, pulling her back to sit on his lap.

"Stick your legs out." He whispered.

She extended her legs and I moved close to her, with my legs on either side of hers. She put her hands on my hips and I lowered myself to her, my cunt over her left thigh.

"Ready?" I whispered.

"Do it." She whispered back, staring into my eyes as my cunt made contact with her thigh.

I shuddered and relaxed my bladder, and then the sound of my hot piss streaming out against her leg and running to the floor of the shower filled the room.

She leaned forward and kissed me, and I felt her tongue against my front teeth as I peed onto her leg and her arms wrapped around me.

"Feels so hot." She whispered, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed my relief as I emptied myself against her smooth skin.

And then I was done and we were kissing again, and I stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"My turn?" she asked softly. "I really need to go."

"How do you want to do it?" I asked her.

"On you?" she answered. "Can I pee on you? I have to go so bad."

I grabbed her and moved her with me, as I sat on the floor of the shower and stretched my legs out against the warm tile, feeling the warm water mingled in with my own piss.

"Come here." I said and pulled her down onto me.

She sat in my lap facing me, and I wrapped my arms around her as I felt her pubic hair tickle my belly.

"Pee on me Aunt Violet." I said. "Let me feel your warm piss."

I put my mouth against her breast and kissed just above her nipple and I heard her moan softly and then she sighed, and then with a loud hiss her urine thundered against my belly and thighs as she lost control.

Her warmth flooded me as her stream pooled between my legs, and then ran between them, covering my cunt and ass and legs as her hot piss splashed against me and then on down the drain.

On and on she peed, and with a giggle I forced out another splash and wished I'd waited so that she and I could pee like this at the same time.

She tangled her hand in my hair and pulled my head to her breast and I gently bit her nipple and held her until she slowed to a trickle, and then she leaned down and kissed me again.

"Holy shit." Whispered Brandon. "That might be the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I looked over Aunt Violet's shoulder and saw him still sitting on the bench, his cock erect as he stared at the two of us.

"Ready for some more Aunt Violet?" I asked her.

"Of course." She grinned.

She got off me and we stood up, her pee still dripping off my legs.

"Get up on the bench." I told Brandon.

He stood up and stepped up on the bench, and his cock was perfectly level with my breasts.

I pulled Aunt Violet to me, and she pressed her huge breasts against my own, and I pushed Brandon's stiff cock down into our warm cleavage.

"Think you can pee through that boner?" I asked him with a grin. "Because I think we both want to feel your flood."

He nodded and reached out and grabbed the frame of the shower door, before taking a deep breath.

"I'm gonna start." He said with his eyes closed.

And then a flood of hot liquid poured out against my breasts and ran down my belly as I pressed myself against Violet.

"Wow." She whispered, staring into my eyes as he peed with his cock buried between our tits.

His pee flowed for a long time, spreading over Aunt Violet and myself, and I savored every fucking second of it.

When we were dating, I was amazed at how long he could pee. I knew that men had larger bladders than women, but every time he really had to go I found myself getting jealous at the amount of piss he could push out of his body.

And then he'd once explained to me that when he peed with an erection it took even longer to get it all out, and even though I knew that it was less comfortable for him to pee that way, this morning I fucking loved it. Every drop.

Eventually his stream slowed, and he flexed his cock several times and smaller splashes came out until he was dripping.

Aunt Violet grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my face to hers, and she was kissing me passionately and aggressively, her hands on my piss soaked breasts as I pressed her back against the glass of the shower door.

I felt the water start again, and even though it had cooled while the three of us relieved ourselves one at a time, it quickly turned hot. Brandon stepped down off the bench and I felt his hand on my back, as he started to lather me up.

I saw his arm moving against Violet's body, and I realized he was washing us both.

And we stood that way, the hot water running over all three of us, while Aunt Violet and I kissed and held each other, our hands pushing slippery soap against each other's bodies while Brandon moved us slowly in a circle, washing our backs and arms and legs.

I felt him spread my ass cheeks and I moaned against Aunt Violet's mouth as I felt him wash my anus with a soft touch, and then he was behind her and I knew when his finger found her back hole by the way she gasped into my mouth.

He washed her hair, and then mine, while we clung to each other, and then he pushed us apart and using one hand on each of us he washed our breasts at the same time, moving his fingers slowly against us as we stared at each other.

And then he pushed us back together and we were kissing again, vaguely aware that he was washing himself. And then he stepped out of the shower.

After he dried himself, he turned the water off, and draping towels over our shoulders he pulled us from the shower.

He dried us as best he could while we continued to kiss, our mouths working against each other softly and slowly, as our tongues explored as if we'd each just discovered kissing for the first time.

Brandon toweled off our backs and legs and arms and blotted our hair as dry as he could.

"Come up for air." he whispered, pushing us apart so he could get the towel in between us.

"You go start breakfast." I told him, taking the towel from him with a laugh. "We can take it from here. Thanks for doing most of the work."

"You can both find a way to make it up to me later." He said with a laugh as he pulled on a pair of clean shorts and left the bathroom.

I turned to Aunt Violet and dried her chest and belly, and then did my own.

She stood quietly watching me and then I took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

"We should probably get dressed." I told her. "Although I sort of want to just look at your body all day."

She took my arm and pulled me to herself and wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you, Callie." She said. "Thank you for this."

"I love you too Violet." I told her. "You're welcome, but I've loved it as much as you have."

"Even if you dress me and throw me out the door, this will still be the best weekend of my life." She whispered.

"We might get dressed," I told her, "but the only place I'm going to throw you is back down on that bed at some point so I can make you cum again."

"You have no idea how badly I want that." She whispered.

"Well we probably have a minute before breakfast is ready." I said. "Maybe I should have a pre-breakfast snack."

I pushed her to the corner of the room and sat her in the easy chair we have there.

Often one of us will sit there to put our shoes and socks on.

More than once I've sat there with my legs draped over Brandon's shoulders as he's licked my clit, and that's what I intended to use the chair for this morning.

I got down on my knees between her legs and pulled her thighs up to my shoulders, before pushing my fingers against her vulva and spreading her swollen lips.

I could see how aroused she already was from our time together in the shower, and knowing that we didn't have a lot of time I stuck my tongue in her hole and licked my way up to her clit.

"Don't hold back." I whispered. "I want to taste your orgasm."

She whimpered as I took her clit between my lips, and I started to lick my tongue up and down on the stiff nub of aroused nerves as I pushed two fingers into her wet hole and swirled them over her slick inner walls.

"Callie," she hissed, "that's so good. Make me feel good with your mouth."

I sucked her clit and pushed my fingers deeper into her, and she started to moan even louder as she pushed herself against my mouth.

She was already at the edge of pleasure, and I was soon rewarded. After about ninety seconds of intense tonguing I felt her wrap her fists in my hair and start to tremble.

"It's.....it's......oh fuck it's so......" she sang out softly.

And then she stiffened and yelped as her orgasm surged through her, her hips twisting against the chair as I licked and sucked at her clit as I felt her hole convulse around my fingers.

As she quieted, I slid up her body and kissed her again, before tweaking her nipple and then standing up.

She stayed in the chair catching her breath and watching me as I went to my dresser and pulled my damp hair up into a messy bun, and then pulled open a drawer and found a pair of cotton panties.

I stepped into them and then found a pair of jeans on the top shelf of my closet and took a sweater off one of the hangers. I pulled the sweater over my head and then wriggled into the jeans.

"Help yourself to a pair of panties if you'd like." I told her. "Although I don't have any bras that will fit you. And the hair dryer is in the bathroom if you'd like to use it. I'll run downstairs and get your bag."

I went into the kitchen and found Brandon loading up a tray with scrambled eggs and toasted bagels on three plates, and a big bowl of fruit.

"Breakfast in bed?" I asked him.

"I heard her moaning." He said with a laugh. "And I saw the way you two were carrying on. I figured getting either of you out of the bedroom would be a challenge."

"I came down to get her bag," I told him, "but I'll be happy to eat upstairs if you bring it up. Would it help if I took the coffee?"

"Yes." He said. "Take the pot and I'll bring the cups."

I grabbed the pot of coffee and took it up the stairs, and then went down the hall to our smallest bedroom. As I passed our bedroom, I heard the hairdryer going.

The small bedroom isn't much more than a glorified closet, but the window in the room has a great view into the backyard. We have a small wooden table up there that I sometimes write at, and I often sit there with my morning coffee.

I went back to our bedroom and handed Violet her bag as she came out of the bathroom.

She'd selected a pair of plain white cotton panties, and I took them in, aware that I could see her pubic hair through the thin fabric.

"Here's your bag." I told her. "We're going to eat up here in the small room."

She had joined me for coffee there several times when she'd stayed with us, so she was familiar with which room I meant.

She unzipped the bag and pulled out a pair of pants and stepped into them.

"I'm glad you had me pack a bag." She said. "I didn't really think I'd stay last night, but I'm glad I have some clean clothes to wear."

"It wouldn't have been a tragedy if you spent the day naked," I told her with a grin, "at least not from my perspective."

"Well you'll end up with an eyeful whether you like it or not," she said, "since it looks like I forgot a bra."

"Here," I said, going to my closet, "take this sweater. It may be a bit tight, but it's heavy enough that you shouldn't look like you're poking through all day."

"Thanks." She laughed. "I can't believe I forgot to grab one, but I was so flustered last night that I don't think I'd have put clothes on before leaving the house if you hadn't helped me."

At that moment Brandon walked past us with a tray of food and dishes.

"Come and eat." He called to us.

Violet pulled the sweater over her head, and we followed him to the small room, where he poured coffee for everyone, and we all sat around the small table. We each grabbed a fork and dug in.

"This is delicious Brandon." Aunt Violet said. "I always forget what a good cook you are."

"It's one of the reasons I married him." I told her. "You had the other reason in your mouth last night if I remember correctly."

Brandon rolled his eyes and she laughed.

"So, what's the plan today ladies?" Brandon asked us.

Violet looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"I don't have anything definite in mind." I told them. "Although I do have an idea. I thought maybe Aunt Violet could help me shop for some new sheets and pillows for the bed."

"That seems like the least I can do after making such a mess all over them last night." She agreed. "I'll be happy to help."

"As long as we're clear that you're not paying for them." I told her. "Last night was something we all enjoyed, mess and all."

"What about you?" I asked Brandon. "Want to go shopping with us?"

"I'd rather stick my dick into a moving fan." He laughed. "I've got some stuff to do here."

"We can think of someplace better for you to stick that dick." I told him. "More shopping for us."

"Let me do the breakfast dishes." Said Violet standing up. "You two have more coffee while I take these things down to the kitchen."

She gathered up the plates and left the coffee and fruit with us as she carried it down the hall.

I looked at Brandon and he smiled at me.

"Well what do you think?" I asked him.

"About what?" he asked innocently.

"About last night." I said with a laugh.

"I think it was the hottest thing I've ever done." He said. "Our first threesome, and with the woman I've had a crush on for all these years? It was fucking perfect. What about you?"

"I loved it as much as you did." I said. "Maybe even more. It was the most sexual thing I've ever done that's for sure. But sharing it with her was truly special."

"Is she going to stay with us again tonight?" he asked.

I reached over and felt his cock through his shorts. He wasn't fully hard, but he was definitely stiff.

"If that's okay with you." I said. "Provided she'd like to."

"It's totally fine with me." He said. "I'll make sure to stay hydrated."

I laughed, and then drained my coffee cup.

"Help me strip the sheets off of the bed, will you?" I asked him. "I'd like to start laundry before we head out shopping."

He followed me to the bedroom, and he gathered all of our wet towels from this morning while I gathered up the sheets and pillowcases and our dirty clothes.

We bundled it all down to the laundry room, and got a load into the washing machine as Violet was finishing the dishes. She came into the laundry room just as I hit 'start' on the machine.

"Anything we need while Violet and I are out?" I asked Brandon.

"I don't think so. I'm all set anyway." He answered.

"There's just one more thing to do before we take off then." I said

I moved over to Brandon and pushed my hand down into his shorts and pulled his cock out.

"Come here Violet" I said softly. "Help me drain a load of cum out of his balls before we leave."

She was instantly on her knees in front of him, and I put the tip of his cock into her mouth and she pulled his hips closer to her face and sucked him all the way inside.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers