All Comments on 'She Asks For His Friend'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What could be better? Having a fucking spine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! The first guy I shared my wife with was with a friend I had (have) since the 2nd grade. With our military commitment completed, we were discharged about 6 months apart, me in 75’ and he in 76’. My wife and I had pillow talked about it for a few months prior to asking him over for my B-day. We drank, smoked, then started playing one of those “strip and go naked” games. Actually I think that was the name of it. Anyways, one thing led to another, and all three of us ended up in our shower then our bed. It lasted about a year or so until he married a girl he and knew from High School We still keep in contact with him to this day, and my wife and I will be having our 50th in March.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a stupid story with no plot or anything worth reading. Dude, stick to your day job,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Couldn't finish the story. Different characters speaking in the same paragraph, tons of grammatical errors, husband home, they come in from their talk, husband undresses, then leaves his own home. Plot is very weak and inconsistent. Please consider asking for help from an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Ummmm hey honey? Yeah, this marriage thing isn’t working so well for me. She wants to fuck his friend which we know is the way to go when attempting to ruin a marriage. Sex not the most important thing in a marriage but again, I didn’t realize this whole married thing doesn’t allow for fucking other men. Wow! Damn that is breaking news. It turns out that betrayal, lying, getting a guy with a huge cock, not to mention seeing your spouse do things she never does with you. For some reason she won’t swallow with me but openly does it with my friend. She didn’t even like doing blowjobs before we got married. Since we all know that you must jettison your spouse forever after 8 or 10 years of loyalty and trust. None of those things matter, right?

I’m a bit of a clairvoyant you know? II had a reoccurring dream the past month that I don’t need to dig too deeply into the complete shit show that you want to ruin what has always been a good marriage but with a very, very tiny 7 inch cock and the impending disaster our marriage has become just based on the spouse, that’s me! an 8 inch cock. We all know you can’t please a woman in bed with anything under 8 inches. It’s just not possible. Being a skilled lover who loves being attentive to your spouse and making sex as good as it gets for most of us. You see my dear, I was wrong to say yes to marriage when I already knew that 7.5 inches of cock that’s so incredibly girthy it looks just like a can of beer and will never feed this spiritual union for life.

I had a dream that my wife had a terrible automobile @ccident last week. From what I hear, she will likely never come out of her coma. Awww isn’t that sad? As far as I was concerned she didn’t have to feel guilty or do anything to make her happy. I have appeared to be without a care in the world. So this is what my wife truly wanted. Sorry about having sued you for divorce and making sure you were served with a court order at your place of employment. Damn, that had to sting, right? My best friend who she is fucking also had a terrible accident? Now that’s spooky! I have a feeling of impending doom and dread that neither one of you is ever going home again. When bad things happen to good people. Haha.

Well sweetie it’s been a long day with a lot of it very nice. That woman from next door you absolutely hate cuz she has that incredible body with long golden tresses and looks like Jennifer Lawrence. Yeah, yeah, the bitch who shamelessly flirts and dresses like a slut. Only with me though. Otherwise she is devastatingly beautiful and is 8 years your junior. Can you keep a secret? She knows every detail of your whoring it up behavior. I don’t know how she knew about all that very private info about you. I don’t remember telling her anything but maybe I did and then forgot about it.

Last thing. You took my car to work today so Danielle thought maybe it would be fun to mess with you. She asked me if she could humiliate and belittle you whenever possible like rubbing salt into your wound. She said to me one day after I fucked her in the backseat of your car. I’m sorry. I had no idea she squirts like that and especially during incredible sex with me. It was wild to hear her screams while she was spraying cum from her pussy and soaking the interior of your car. Sorry about tha mess. Danielle said, that woman is going to self destruct. She said you can smell the fear in Danielle, the girl next door,. Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...