All Comments on 'Caught Jacking Off By Wife'

by tonykrane01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tonykrane01tonykrane01about 2 years agoAuthor

Love it when people comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She doesn't want to stop seeing her boyfriend, sooo keep doing it.

(its not as if you have anything to lose?)

PS: good start on the story!

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60about 2 years ago

Great story. I look forward to more adventures. I like to jerk off while my wife watches. I love her facial expressions and encouragement as she watches. We have engaged in this activity a lot over the past few years.

Part of the storyline reminds me of the time my wife picked me up at the airport after a business trip. A little more than an hour drive home, and I was naked from the waist down shortly after getting in the driver's seat throughout the drive. I was either jerking, being jerked, or blown for the entire drive. It was only after arriving home that she finished me off with a fabulous blow job.

5 stars.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

Masturbation was a huge part of my sex life with my ex. Both of us enjoyed watching and doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m going to read it again and get off. Wish it was a bit longer…

spinpole2001spinpole2001over 1 year ago

Sounds like a fun relationship they have !

AudioObesrver1AudioObesrver1about 1 year ago

I too got caught by my wife while jacking off. I do it almost every day, and she knows it. We've talked about it and she's OK with it too. But she doesn't want to help, or be present while I take care of myself.

She has a 'Magic Wand' and only uses it once or twice a month. I, on the other hand, love to help her get off, enjoying her orgasm with her.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story, thank you. I've been in a similar situation with my ex, and sometimes hoped she'd catch me masturbating naked with other men on Skype, as it might have opened a door to a changed relationship. I look forward to further updates on this element of your relationship, and wish you well. PS...say hi if you're ever in chat.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

Ok but I need some humiliation to get hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

had to jackoff 2times i had 2 big loads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonykrane01@tonykrane01
142 Followers
I’m a lifelong exhibitionist and love showing off my big cock. Also love hearing from other people. Add me on Skype so we can have some fun together.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES