All Comments on 'Possession'

by lustybard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Are there sane guys reading this crap that can....

believe in their logical minds that there are sane women who would respond to cruelty?

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
well i'm a woman....

And i can honestly say that i would love to wake up to that kind of torture... great story. no matter what anyone else says it's great

1sexygirl1sexygirlover 15 years ago
prior critical comment

To the reader who criticized the story...

1.) Did you accidentally enter the section of the site titled "non-consent/reluctance" or did you intentionally enter an area that you personally find offensive? You are a willing participant in an adult site with a broad variety of adult content.

2.) Have you ever posted anything on this site? Reader comments and ratings do not go away. If you find the notion of non-consent to be "crap" a rating and public comment on one particular story is not the avenue to express that. Reader comments, even when critical, should be constructive in nature.

3.) I am a woman and a writer. I found this story to be incredibly erotic, so please speak for yourself. The writer has skillfully shown that the woman and the man in this story have a deep connection and bond that allows them to express themselves sexually, to be vulnerable, intimate and experimental with one another. It is a bond that I suspect very few people actually have the good fortune to experience first hand.

lustybard, another intense, erotic and beautifully written story. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

You are a truly gifted writer. I look forward to all your stories.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 9 years ago

"She could feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, and the pounding of her pulse, as if somewhere in another room a washer was cycling through a load." this makes no sense. How is it like a washer cycling through a load?

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 2 years ago

Wow, your writing is spectacular. I'm going to go down the list and read everything you shared with us, seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustybard@lustybard
41 Followers
Words, and love (and lust) are the primary forces in my life. I haven't posted new stories in quite a while, but I still enjoy knowing what's here has been appreciated, and I enjoy finding new people to chat with.