All Comments on 'My Wife's Boy Toy'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's a prostate gland, not "prostrate"

There is only one R.

Other than that, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Idea

Nice change from the share the wife story. Would like to see more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy

A nice fantasy, I suppose. But seems even in a fantasy a husband of ten years would recognize at least one voice of his wife's best friends.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
If only

If only I had a relationship like that she will not get into anything as sexy as that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no.

So now you're a toy for Show and Tell? If she's willing to restrain, abuse and assault you for her friends amusement, what's next? This wasn't a loving, respectful wife - this was a manipulative, conniving woman humiliating you in front of her friends. Since none of the women made any attempt to hide their voices, you should be able to identify at least one or two. That's where you start. Get the list of all the attendees. At the very least, their husbands and boyfriends should be told of their little games. Further revenge would depend on how angry you really were at the deceit. As for the wife? She's history. You could NEVER trust her again. I hope she enjoys the divorce she earned by her disgusting behavior. And doing the same thing for her in front of your friends? Why would you grant her wish and why would you let your friends do that to a wife you supposedly love and respect? Nope. She's toast.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
@Anon...'Hell, no!'

If Hubby divorces Sweetie, as Anon 'Hell No' demands, she is WELCOME at my place. I'll even buy brand new posts and restraints! And TOYS!

I really liked the story. Pity there does not seem to be a follow-up on HIS friends watching the Girl-Toy portion, then a chapter where it looks like a repeat of Boy-Toy, but Sweetie eschews her girlfriends and 'introduces' Blindfolded Hubby to her OTHER boy-toys, for his listening pleasure! Maybe secure the vibrating butt-plug in his mouth to keep Hubby's crying and teeth-gnashing from dampening the action. (Maybe 'dampening' is too ambiguous!)

A little editing would serve well!

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Oops...goof in prior 'comment!'

Turns out that 'Sally's Turn' DID get written (and posted!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All but no party

My wife loves to tease and edge my cock for a long time as I am restrained from preventing her from her games. Girls, your guy will like it. Don't be afraid to tie him up and torment him to the edge many times before going for blast off.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 4 years ago
Fun!

I loved the interplay between them... what a great wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I am jealous, as I would love for a woman to tie me spread-eagle naked, blindfold me, and have a group of her female friends come over and grope me, laugh at me, humiliate me, and do whatever they want sexually to me. I would especially love having my delicate man-nipples sucked and clamped and would probably come just from that.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Pretty much

Pretty much the stupidest POS that I've read all day.

270498270498over 2 years ago

WOW! Suddenly I'm feeling powerful as a women. Really Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never ever involve other people unless you both have discussed it and agreed to do it. Fastest way to erode the trust and respect in a marriage if this is pulled on one or the other without complete consent. You may 'pillow talk ' about it as a fantasy but when you spring it on your partner without a complete understanding of his or her real time feelings you may have it go completely off the rails when the 'victim' is presented naked and vulnerable in front of friends, neighbors, or work colleagues and totally freaks out. What happened here might seem to have been fine at the time but what happens when he has time to process everything? Who were the women? Every time there is a neighborhood event is he wondering who saw him naked? Who played with his naked body, painfully and pleasurably? And of course, would he ever allow her to tie him up again for fear of what she might do the next time and with whom. Makes for a good fantasy but in real life the downside can far outweigh her fun. Oh, as a side point, never untie the wrists before the feet. After being strung up and spread eagled for that amount of time his arms become temporarily useless and with his legs spread and tired he can easily fall over. Tieing up; arms first, releasing; arms last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous