All Comments on 'Alistaire Ch. 01: Carrie Croenke'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

...and by the way, your style of writing fits this first chapter superlatively. In case you're a fluke, poltroon or charlatan, I'll not favourite anything quite yet, but I will let my evidential search continue!

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

All right...I gave it a whole hour until I checked back. Still no sign of Alistaire II. <ironyOFF>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, and very happy ending, to provide for what is next and next and next and etc........

MarcoSoloMarcoSoloalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, sexy and so realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done

Albany ChrisAlbany Chrisalmost 2 years ago

Just spectacular. Its so good I think its worth it to go back a fix the few small typos.

One of the best of this style.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Awesome!!! Love a good story where the 'nerd' comes out on top with the 'queen'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! That is of the hottest, sweetest and most relatable stories I've ever read in this forum. Makes me wish I'd agree to leave Florida when I was 15 to go to boarding school in Connecticut. Also that I would have been in the same graduating class with Jamie Lee Curtis who could have easily been in the movie Al and Carrie watched. I'd write more but I have to jerk off now.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

So good…. it deserved to be read twice.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a wonderful way to lose your v-card... I like the way he stumbles through everything hitting all the buttons in a forrest gump fashion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, came for porn, but actually ended up admiring the writing in general. I can almost hear Al and Carrie's voices when you write their lines. Awesome job. You really have a handle on your characters and that makes the story a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another story featuring the monster cock and him lasting long enough (even though it was his second one of the night) to give her an orgasm from PIV. Not very likely. Not at all realistic. You good writing seemed wasted due to these issues.

LifeAsAstoryLifeAsAstoryalmost 2 years ago

A most delightful, sexy encounter. Both protagonists are described enough to be interesting, and the story is sweetly idealistic. A charming, hot moment of escapism to brighten your reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no need for me to say more, you have said all.

Essex51Essex51over 1 year ago

A well written story. Really enjoyed the subtle build up to it. Even with the forum it being posted on, it could have easily turned into the whole coup de grace of him being told he was such a nice guy and being unceremoniously cast into the friend-zone. A nice read.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 1 year ago

You have a very sure touch. Great pacing, and just enough detail to make your characters feel like real people. It's also nice to read without clunky spelling errors, so props to you and your editor (if you have one). My only suggestion would be to use more contractions in dialogue. It can sound strange to 'hear' someone saying "I am going to be here in the summer". 'I'm' or 'I'll' sounds more natural. That's a minor quibble, though. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stories.

RanchGuyRanchGuyover 1 year ago

Delightful, well done, with the characters sufficiently well fleshed out. Just simply marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story She is One Great Girl You Better Marry Her RW

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the wry humor of the first time. Al's ability to laugh at himself makes great reading.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

A masterpiece! You've created three-dimensional characters -- at least in Al's case -- and have firmly established your luster as a wordsmith. I am blown away with your ability to show us a diffident young man bumbling through his first time, to such splendid effect.

5 stars. Immediately added to Favorites.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my first, clueless time kissing pussy. Like here, I think just being willing to try counted for a lot. Bravo!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

You have captured in beautifully crafted prose a young man’s dream. I look forward to more of your stories.

Thanks. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliantly charactised and hot!!

Please keep writing

Ryan 5555

Ophelia_CoqueOphelia_Coqueover 1 year ago

I loved it! I have just tried my hand at writing erotica, and I think your style is similar to what I have produced.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about a follow on with Carrie over the summer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, loved it! 5 stars and can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Loved it! Am moving on to Chapter 2, even though it's not in the category I read - that good!

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Loved this! and for once a really nice guy is packing, and she LOVES it, and rogering he gave her, and she's on the Pill, so no problem. Superb First Time, very likable characters and great dialogue

Broke off reading Reputation after 2 chapters(which I'm also loving) to start this...the fact every one of you stories has an H, and quite high scores, no fluke, and well-deserved-you've got a gift!

Plus discovered another budding author-limey Opehlia

Going to have to pace myself with your stories-got other chores to do today-very easy strong 5/Fave/Follow Author-Well Done!

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Fantastic first chapter! I enjoy stories that are set up well and you have introduced interesting characters with interesting histories. Can't wait to see what happens next. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great storyline, great writing (and only ONE typo - also amazing!).

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

-WOW! THANKS ! Looking forward to more of your stories.

brucewinwoodbrucewinwood12 months ago

I absolutely loved this! You nailed the characters. I truly enjoyed this story and going on that journey with them. Can't wait to read more!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In the words of Donald Trump, this election was rigged!

How does a story that reads like a teenagers fantasy - hottest girl in school, sex on first date, losing virginty - make it to #5 in the Hall of Fame? I enjoyed the characters however the story itself is predictable and a little trite. I know it isnt in the Romance category but I'd sure enjoy getting some insight into each of their thoughts as thecrelationship develops.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Oh, please...the story is SSSOOO much more than fun...

You caught the essence of two people who are really attracted to each other, and parties it into (1) him losing his virginity-which he DOES need to tell Carrie she got, and (2) the, at least provisional, promise of future trysts together over the coming summer. Your writing it this way has more than a couple of ways it can resolve...

Carri's relationship with the immediate past 'boyfriend' concerns me; veiled slips/references to him keep popping up. He is a problem, and I mean A REAL PROBLEM, in their future...violence...emotionally demanding?? Whatever, is he gonna make

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Oops, hit submit too soon, there...

So, past boyfriend...is he gonna make Al confront him, somehow...make Carrie's life more difficult than he already apparently has??!! Most Concerning!!

As far as the rest of Spring Break and Al, I see twins in his future...one, or both...???!!!

And, of course, I will keep reading...too much interest to let it go now!!

Five**5**Star tale...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉✨✨✨✨✨🤩

PurplefizzPurplefizz8 months ago

Great first chapter, sheer blind luck and a little bit of heart can go an awful long way!

Mind you, a decent sized dick is always going to help matters. 😉

DuncanitaDuncanita8 months ago

Damn, great story! 5stars

Curious2019aCurious2019a8 months ago

very nice throbbingly nice time to beat off!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your writing style, turns of phrase, and playful fun; goes so well with your excellent sex scenes. I’d prefer it if the nerdy geek didn’t also have a giant schlong—that was too much of a cliché—but that was a minor reaction. I will definitely read more of your work, great job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great happy story with lots of romance

Oberon72Oberon727 months ago

Good story and well written. Your use of humour was well timed and not overdone. You’re right, it’s a fun genre.

GapkGapk6 months ago

I loved this story. Incredible.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas2 months ago

Good work, well written and still erotic even when we can see what's--um--coming. SO different from my own first time. And why not give the guy a huge schlong? It's no less likely than the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
2492 Followers
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES