Alistaire Ch. 02: Mary

Story Info
Our hero goes to the beach with Carrie's best friend.
13.1k words
4.87
82.7k
71

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,522 Followers

One of my favorite sub-genres on Literotica is what I call the "Shy Nerd Harem", in which a young virgin utterly improbably discovers his inner sex-beast prowess, and that prowess is in turn discovered by a series and/or group of his fellow students. I had to try writing a cycle myself. It seems like it should work with my style of writing.

Please remember (as is the case with all my stories), if you are looking for 'Realism', just move on. As always, I aim for 'Ridiculously Plausible'. All sexually active characters are eighteen, or older, at the time of the action.

The stories are spread out over various categories, so follow along! Please enjoy.

—————

THE ONE WITH MARY

—————

At 8:02 AM the next morning, my buddy Chris texted me.

CHRIS: How was the date with Carrie? I must know everything!

No, Chris, you must know nothing. If I told you I lost my virginity the night before, you would not be able to keep the secret. And then it would get back to Carrie, and she would know she had taken my cherry.

I don't know how she would take that, but it would inevitably change her perception of me. It might gross her out. It might make her all gooey, and sweet, and condescending. But whatever she thought, she wouldn't see me as the magnificent fuck beast she apparently thought I was currently. I would never do anything to make Carrie Croenke stop thinking of me as a magnificent fuck beast!

I should start playing Poker. I could clearly bluff my way through anything...

ME: It was incredible. Dinner was good. The movie was lame, but she liked it. (Bonus: Lots of boobies. Check it out.) I even got to show off the Mercedes a little bit on the way back to her house. TLDR: Best first date ever.

CHRIS: Did you get any?

ME: As if. This was Carrie Croenke, dude!

Bwahahaaha.

We texted back and forth a little more, but mostly to set up what we were going to do later.

But I did have to tell somebody something, right? The enormity of what had happened the night before was absolutely exploding from inside me. The urge to brag was intense. Actually, I didn't want to merely boast, I really wanted to beat my chest and scream at the world. But some light bragging would have to do for little old me.

Fortunately, I had friends at school who had never spoken to anyone I knew back home, and never would.

Banishing Chris's text chain from my phone, I brought up my 'D&D Dudes' thread.

ME: Dudes! Just had my first date ever last night!

It took less than a minute for the first response to come back.

ADAM: No way.

ME: Way.

TRES: Who?

ME: A girl I knew from back in middle school. Carrie.

TRES: Pix or it didn't happen.

I calmly sent the best one of the selfies Carrie and I had taken at the end of our date. I knew for certain these guys would not be able to see the subtle signs of dishevelment in her hair. It took a minute for them to process that photo. I just sat there, grinning and waiting.

My phone exploded.

TRES: Photoshop!

BEN: No way

ADAM: I want to believe.

BEN: What we all need to know is... HOW?!?

ME: The opportunity presented itself, and I asked her out before I could tell myself I was dreaming. Still can't believe she said yes.

The chat exploded with all sorts of shit. I should not have been surprised, but I was at how fast they got around to the nitty gritty.

BEN: So... did you get to first base?

I stared at that text. Did I just want these guys to think that I had simply managed to go on my first date, or was I going to give them the whole, improbable magilla? I found myself hesitating. Some of the magilla, maybe?

I had hesitated too long.

BEN: Wait... SECOND base?

I still was unsure how to tell them, and especially unsure of how much. I thought slowly.

BRIDGET: Oh my God. Did you get LAID, Al?

I threw my phone involuntarily across the room.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Bridget was in this text chain!

Bridget was my oldest female friend. We had both run Cross-Country, and been on the track team together all four years of school, though as a freshman she had already been competitive on the girls' varsity.

Just this last winter, my buddies and I had conned Bridget into joining our D&D group. We had been trying to get her to play for a while, partly because we wanted a fifth, and partly because we wanted to say there was a girl in our group, thus claiming on that basis that we were not total losers.

And now... she knew.

Panicking, I chased down my phone, and started a new chat with just the guys.

ME: Fuck! I forgot Bridget was in this chat

TREY: Busted!

ADAM: Forget about her. Did you really get to second base?

I took a deep breath. My need to tell had started all this. Now that I had told some, I knew I needed to tell it all, in broad outlines, at least. I searched quickly and sent a GIF of Adam Duvall crushing that four-run homer in the World Series. The video shook and the text overlay proclaimed GRANDE QUADRANGULAR!!!

TRES: You did NOT get laid.

BEN: You did not get laid by THAT!

ME: When we get back to school, I'll decide what you losers deserve to know

I grinned.

Just then, I got a solo text from Bridget.

BRIDGET: It all went silent. Did you fucking cut me out of the conversation?

I sighed.

ME: Sorry

BRIDGET: Bastard!

She didn't send anything else for a bit, and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or worried.

The phone dinged.

BRIDGET: So you DID get laid

I still was not going to answer that question. Not to Bridget.

BRIDGET: {Musical Note Emoji} Al got laid! Al got LAID! {Musical Note Emoji}

Gritting my teeth, I sent her a gif of a guy beating his head on the desk.

ME: Drop it

My phone dinged. It was another text from Bridget, but not in our direct conversation.

In horror, I opened that message.

BRIDGET: Hey guys! Guess what?

BRIDGET: Al lost his virginity!

Bridget had not sent the message in the D&D Dudes thread either.

It was in our thread with Carla and Beth.

The three girls were my buddies from Track. My first female friends. My only female friends. None of them had ever gone out with me, of course. I would have never thought to ask. We were the example that gave the lie to the old saw that guys and girls could not be just friends.

CARLA: Dude! That is awesome

BETH: About time, loser!

But when I got back to school, things were going to be awkward. They were girls after all, and it did make thing different. They could be way more merciless than dudes.

CARLA: Alistaire is a loser no more, Beth!

BRIDGET: Alistaire?

CARLA: {Shrug Emoji} I always thought Al was a kid's name. Henceforth, Al is Alistaire among us.

Who knew getting laid by a goddess could have a fucking downside?

*

I spent Monday, now that the locals were on break too, over at my friend Tony's house with Chris, playing on the PS5 Tony had gotten for Christmas. A drawback to going to boarding school is that you don't have time for video games. The two of them crushed me at everything, since they knew all of Tony's games by now.

Every time I whined about them knowing all the combinations or track layouts when I didn't, they would throw the fact that I had had a date, and with whom, back in my face.

After a while, I started whining gratuitously, just to get them to bring it up.

*

Tuesday, I was hanging out at home, with no plans for the day. Breakfast had been a two-hour marathon of questions from my mother about how the winter had gone, overlaid by a logistics discussion surrounding getting me out to LA to start USC in the Fall. I finally escaped to my room for some much needed decompression time. I was scanning Instagram when my phone rang. It was a local number I did not have stored in my phone. Carrie's kid brother?

"Hello?" I said, answering the call.

"Al? It's Mary."

"Mary?"

"Mary Davis," said the sweet, slightly amused voice on the phone.

"I know who you are Mary," I said defensively. "Why are you... I just didn't expect you to be calling."

"I got your number from Carrie," Mary said, considerately filling in that gap in my knowledge. "She said you two had a nice time at the movies."

I considered her tone of voice carefully. There seemed no innuendo in it, so hopefully Carrie had been as circumspect as I was being, locally at least. "Yeah. Terrible movies can be fun," I replied.

"Especially bad movies with too many naked boobies," Mary's voice teased good-naturedly.

"No such thing as too..." I cut myself off, suddenly remembering who I was talking to. I could feel my cheeks blazing. How had those few (amazing) hours with Carrie broken down my internal filters so much? I was going to have to rebuild those stat, or girls were going to think I was nuts. "Anyway," I went on, my voice croaking slightly for just a moment, "what's up?"

"Nothing much. Maddie and I had plans to drive down to the beach today, and she just got a better offer, the wench. I still want to go, though, but nobody is up for the long drive." Our town is about 45 minutes from the nearest good beach. It is kind of a journey to get there. "Carrie called," Mary chattered on, "to tell me about all the new powder they got out there in Vail last night. I grumped about her not being here to go with me to the beach and she suggested I call you. Wanna ride along?"

Did I want to spend the day going to the beach with Mary? Oh hell, yeah. I mean, I had sort of known her most of my life. She, her twin sister Maddie, and I had all ridden the same crowded bus for most of elementary and middle school. But shy little wallflower Al had barely ever talked to them, or any girls, of course. But they had always been nice to me if we did come in contact. And Mary had grown up to be a stacked little bombshell. Since they had always looked virtually indistinguishable, I was sure Maddie was just as hot now too.

I was still confused, though. Hot girls I barely knew seldom did much but look right through me. They sure as hell didn't ask me to drive to the beach with them. But newly confident me (relatively confident me) was not going to shy away from the opportunity. "Sure! Sounds great. I've missed the beach hard. And it was still pretty cold up at school."

"Great," she said, sounding pretty enthusiastic for a girl who was down to lonely geeks she barely knew as beach-going companions. "I'll text you my address. Can you be here about eleven?"

"Sure, I just have to throw on a swimsuit," I replied. "So you want me to drive?"

"No," Mary said quickly. "I offered, after all. But your house is ten minutes in the wrong direction and I still have to get ready to go myself. If meet me over here, it should give us an extra half hour at the beach. I should be changed and stuff by the time you get here, though. Mind parking your car on my street while we are at the beach?"

"Sounds good," I said, feeling much more enthusiastic than I tried to let on.

"Great! I gotta get ready. See you about eleven!" Mary chirped and hung up.

I lunged for my dresser and dug through for my best, baggy board shorts. They were supposed to be baggy board shorts, that is. I grew during my four years away at school. I went away at fourteen all of five feet, three inches tall. I was now six-one (maybe two), and thankfully appeared to have at least slowed down my growth. I had currently been the same height for two months in a row, and that was the first time that had happened in four years. But, I did not go to the beach or pool that often, and my trunks were two years old. What had been a baggy, knee-length sack, was noticeably more form-fitting, and only came down to mid-thigh. Looking at myself in the mirror, I grimaced.

I momentarily thought of calling and saying I had to stop at the mall to buy a new suit, but that might mess up the whole day. And while this day was not going to turn out as some magical sex adventure, my date with Carrie had definitely taught me to seize the day when it came to girls. I wasn't sure that I actually had the confidence to be a Day Seizer a lot going forward, but I had the confidence that day.

And besides, the suit wasn't that tight, just smaller than I was used to.

*

I pulled in at the address Mary had texted me, and ambled up to the door, an oversized white shirt above my trunks, and a bag with beach towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen over my shoulder.

Mary opened the door with a smile. "Al! Good to see you," she said. Curiously, she was wearing jeans for our ride to the beach! Not that I was complaining. The skin-tight fit of them showed off the eye-popping curves of her hips and thighs to excellent effect.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. I swept my eyes upward, managing with some effort to pass swiftly past the generously swelling front of her tight tee, to the side of her throat. No birthmark, just smooth, soft skin.

"Hello Maddie," I said drily.

"Gotcha!" Mary's sister laughed. The two were still practically indistinguishable, except for Mary's birthmark, and they had always loved playing with people's heads like this. "Damn, Al, you've grown like a son of a bitch," Maddie went on, looking way up at me. "How tall are you?"

I shrugged and told her.

"Wow," Maddie said, shaking her head. "Mary," she called out loudly over her shoulder. "Sir Talls-A-Lot is here, if you want to finish up your royal preparations."

"Coming," growled Mary, entering the room. "Sir Talls...?" she started to say. "Wow, you did get tall."

"You saw him last week, Mary," snarked Maddie.

"He was sitting down," snapped Mary back. The two had always snipped at each other. When they were sweet to each other, people said you had to be careful, because they were plotting something. "It's kind of weird, looking up at your face," she said to me.

Suddenly I was looking down at these two pretty, smiling faces, atop just absolutely killer, well-endowed bodies. It was apparent to me in spades that the hotness of attractive twins was multiplicative, not additive. Together, these two Tens weren't a Twenty, but a Hundred. I stared a little too long.

"Getting a good look, there?" Maddie asked drily.

Shit! I quickly tried to cover for my ogling. "Sorry, It is just so weird seeing you two not dressed exactly the same." They both laughed, graciously choosing to accept my cover story.

"Well, I'd look pretty weird wearing my bathing suit to the mall," snorted Maddie. Just then, a horn honked outside. "Speaking of which," she said, "that's Shaniqua. See you later, you tall drink of water," she said to me, and she dashed out, waving goodbye to Mary on the way out the door.

I looked back at Mary. She was wearing a flowy beach coverup made of multiple draping layers of colorful, filmy fabric, over what looked like a black one-piece swimsuit. The diaphanous outlines may have hidden exact details, but it still made it deliciously clear that this was one very well put together girl. They were two very well put together girls. I almost stared too long again. Almost.

"For the record," I said sternly, "I recognized it was Maddie almost immediately."

"Duh," replied Mary. "The jeans gave it away."

"No," I admitted sheepishly. "It was the..." I realized that I was actually reaching out toward the mark in her neck! Had I been about to touch it? Jesus! I jerked my hand back, and covered for it by touching my own neck instead. "The mark. You did just remind me last week."

Her eyes just twinkled and excitedly lead me to their garage.

"Maddie and I got a new Honda for Christmas," she said excitedly. "Today's my turn to have it. Let's go."

The car was indeed still cherry-looking on the outside, and the inside was sweet too, but potato chip crumbs and fossilized McDonald's fries were already making a home on the floorboards. I eased in and put the passenger seat back to accommodate my legs.

I deduced that Carrie must have loved riding with her, because Mary sure had a lead foot. Somehow unmolested by state troopers, we were at the beach on less than forty minutes! On the way, as we peeled around one particular curve way too fast, I told Mary my thought about Carrie and speed.

"Oh, Carrie said you can drive pretty fast yourself," Mary grinned, not slowing.

"I have a higher-performance car..." I started to reply snottily, then paused. "Wait. What else did she tell you?"

"Oh, you mean there was more to your date?" Mary cooed silkily.

"Hey! Um," I stammered.

"Relax, dude! I'm just screwing with you. She did say you almost killed some cute deer, though."

"The deer tried to kill us," I growled. My faith in Carrie's discretion being at least close to mine was restored.

We climbed out of the car near the old Coast Guard station that now houses some dot-com business or something, and made our way down to the sand. It was a gorgeous day, with no clouds, and it was hotter than was seasonable. Fortunately, it was a Tuesday, so the beach was not completely crowded, and we only had to walk about half a mile to reach an area that wasn't totally packed.

We spread out our towels and I went to put on some sunscreen.

Mary stretched and slipped off her coverup.

Jesus.

Yes, she had on a plain black one piece swimsuit. But if you think that automatically meant boring... The back was almost completely bare, save for two one-inch strips curving up from her hips, along her flanks, and over her shoulder blades to a narrow band high around her neck. Lower down, the tight, smooth fabric barely covered more than half her tasty, round ass, her outer curves deliciously bare to the eye.

And the back was the modest side.

In front, it was cut really high over her rounded hips, and swept down in arching curves to narrow dramatically before plunging between those firm, round thighs. Above her waist, the front was held 'closed' by just two small silver clasps, one of which closed that high neck band just below her throat. The other clip was at the base of her sternum. That left two open ovals stretching wide, one above the other. The lower oval exposed a stretch of soft, flat abdomen, with a cute, innie belly-button framed perfectly in the lower third of the opening. The upper oval displayed an absolutely spectacular valley of cleavage formed by her voluptuous mounds. I was treated to the full sweep of her inner curves, from top, all the way down, through to the edge of some enticing underboob. As a bonus, she also spilled out more than slightly on the outside of the suit as well. Cleavage, underboob, and sideboob—this suit was every guy's dream, except transparent.

Mary stretched and turned around slowly, looking about us on the beach. It was almost like she was making sure I could see every inch of her in that suit. I shook my head and tried not to stare too much. I looked around the beach myself as I rubbed sunscreen onto my ears. We had reached an uncrowded portion of the beach, but there were still other people in sight in all directions. Lots of girls in swimsuits, too. But they mostly just registered as blobs in my consciousness that day. All my visual processing power was devoted to Mary.

I was just done with protecting my face when she finally sat down on her towel next to mine. I slipped on my sunglasses. The pair I chose that day were super dark, and I knew from experience that girls could not see where my eyes were pointed when I wore them. I might have always been shy, but I have also always liked to look. I had figured that I would probably be looking a lot that day.

I started to cover my arms and shoulders with protectant, and Mary did the same, starting with her arms. When she got to her shoulders, she rubbed it in well, then damned if she didn't pop that top clasp! The reduction in tension on the fabric of her suit resulted in the expansion of her cleavage into a truly eye-popping display. Thank God for the glasses.

Publius68
Publius68
2,522 Followers