All Comments on 'Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 01'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zena99zena99almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Many directions this tale could take. I anticipate additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please a second chapter

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter two of this four chapter story is submitted and just waiting on the mods to review and approve. I hope you, dearest reader, are enjoying it. Thanks for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very very hot, hope she becomes as busty as the girl selling the pastries and absolutely dominates the other peagant moms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, and the whole series... I'm going to assume that little Madeline got into the cream puffs too, and would like to hear about that, and what she's doing with her Daddy. And of course, Maddy and Candi together with Daddy...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ohhhh what a lovely story. I can't wait to continue reading this series as well as your other offerings. Thank you for sharing your talents.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr15 days ago

I really appreciate your writing. It just seems naturally and so creatively descriptive.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr14 days ago

I can't help wondering if Jean Bimbeau is the kinky cousin of Leland from Needful Things, lol ;->

MenoetesMenoetes14 days agoAuthor

@Yarnspinnerr - He's never been to Maine in his life but definitely has Ye Olde Curio Shoppe vibes about him. :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...