Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 02

Story Info
Pageant Mom Candice lets her hair down a little...
4.7k words
4.7
17.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers

Part Two: Kneading the Dough

"You wanted to see me, Nicholas?"

Candice stood nervously in the office doorway. Despite his insistence that she come meet with him immediately, Nicholas Dawson had made her wait outside his office for over half an hour under the judgmental gaze of his pretty young secretary. It had made her feel a bit self-conscious. Worry had begun to sour her pleasant, bubbly mood and now she wasn't feeling fun or naughty at all as she tried to cover her soft pudgy belly with her hands.

"Come in and close the door Candice. I'll thank you to call me Mr Dawson while we are in the office too. This is a professional environment."

Candice nodded and closed the door before sitting in the small office chair before his large desk. She tugged at her troublesome skirts, trying to maintain some semblance of modesty. It had slid high up her hips unveiling a lot of laddered pantyhose when she sat down.

Nicholas at home slash Mr Dawson at work could have been a poster-boy for Corporate America Monthly as he reclined in his executive leather swivel-chair and examined her critically. He was tall, blonde and ruggedly built with piercing cerulean eyes and a strong jaw. He wore a dark, slim cut tailor-fitted suit that emphasized his broad shoulders and fit figure to best effect and was exactly the worst type of manager Candice could never have wished for.

"Now Candice, I had initially passed your work-station to check on your progress with your quota. What, with all the time you have been taking off recently..." He began, leaning forward and steepling his hands together with his elbows resting on the mahogany desktop.

It was much larger and nicer than her small, cluttered desk with a top-of-the-line laptop set off to a side and signed baseball on a small brass stand in one corner. Set beside it was a framed photograph of his wife Jessica, daughter Britney and himself, all smiling on a beautiful beach somewhere with palm trees in the background.

Candice began to imagine how nice it would be to lay on those warm sands with the cool ocean waves lapping at her toes. Letting all her stress and worry wash out to sea like so much drifting flotsam...

"...all the valuable life-lessons and real-world skills that Pageant competitions teach our daughters but..."

Pageant? Daughters?

Candice awoke from her brief daydream and blinked at her manager then stifled a frustrated sigh. Had her manager called her away from all the work that he had burdened her with, only to talk about a silly beauty contest? It was kinda important to Madeline though...

"Will you be there on Saturday, Mister Dawson?" She asked politely and stopped herself when she realized she was lazily twirling a lock of dark hair around her finger, teasing it down into the valley of her plush, new cleavage.

"What? Well... Yes." Nicholas said, sounding a bit derailed by her sudden interruption. His eyes had followed the movements of her hand and were staring at her chest. "I've been invited as a guest judge in fact but that is neither here nor there..."

That didn't seem right to Candice. That the father of one of the girls competing should be allowed to sit at the judges table. Wasn't that, like, one of those interesting conflicts?

She said as much, in as polite a way as possible.

"Jessica wanted an upstanding member of the business community on the panel to attract more attention to the event." Nicholas waved away her concerns, "But we're not here to discuss that. We are here to talk about your time-keeping, low entry numbers and..."

His eyes dropped back down to her tied up blouse, settling on where the points of her tight poking nipples were clearly outlined beneath.

"...other unprofessional behaviors."

Candice felt a little thrill run through her as she watched him stare, easing her shoulders back and thrusting her burgeoning breasts out a bit further. It made her fun filled-out boobs bounce gently and she wanted to giggle again.

She didn't like Mister Dawson very much. Certainly he was handsome with his fashionably dusting of stubble and thick, well styled hair but he was a compulsive micro-manager who cut costs and took credit for the achievements of those in his employ.

When Candice had lost her last job it had seemed heaven-sent when Nicholas's wife Jessica had told her she might be able to convince her husband to find her a position in his company--as if he owned the place rather than just being the State Manager in a backwater branch.

Candice had long since concluded that the job was just another means for Jessica; the crocodile Queen of New Billingtons small Pageant scene to sink her teeth into her--as a possible rival and unknown factor--and leverage for Nicholas to hold over her at every opportunity. Still he was attractive with those big arms and broad chest...

"I took a chance when hiring you, Candice." He recited predictably, meeting her eyes again with a stern expression. "There's a junior executive position opening in the head office soon and I can't have any of my people seen to be dragging their feet at a pivotal time like this."

Pivotal for who? Not her or any of her fellow data-monkeys, that was for damn sure. But she plastered on a big smile and took in a deep breath before sighing theatrically. It pulled his wandering eyes right back down again as she shrugged.

"Well, I guess I better get back to work then."

"See that you do. I want to see you at your desk, not off dress shopping or taking extended bathroom breaks." He said almost directly into her pendulous breasts when she deliberately bent forward to give him an eyeful as she stood up.

Gosh but men were so easy to toy with, all you needed were a nice set of cans! Was this what Candice had been missing out on all her life up until now?

"Sure thing, Boss." She giggled.

Candice didn't make too much headway on her dreaded deadline before she clocked off at the end of the day but she wasn't too worried about it. She did make some progress on the cream puffs though--even as she tried to limit her intake of the sweet mouth-watering morsels--eating at least half a dozen by the end of business.

How could she not?

The day had been sooo~ boring and the time had crawled by at a snail's pace. She had tried to do her job but the towers of shipping forms had seemed endless and she had so many distractions!

Take her hair for example, it felt sooo~ soft and voluminous today. It flowed in long tresses like the finest cashmere through her fingers and since when did she have tresses? She usually had a mess of unmanageable brown curls that rebelled violently against any attempt to tame them.

Then there were her hips and ass.

Her ill-fitting skirt had become a real problem as the hours passed but not long after an impromptu snack-break Candice had received divine inspiration. A single long cut up the side from hem along her leg with a pair of office scissors had altered the knee-length office-wear into a split-skirt.

It was like her thick thighs could finally breathe again and she was so impressed by the results she had used the same scissors to shear a few inches off the bottom too.

...and Voilà, now she had a mini split-skirt.

The slit ran higher than she had intended as the cotton weave parted under the pressure of her own bulging flesh right up to her hip. She had winced in awful anticipation of revealing the early signs of stretch marks and middle age cellulose but gasped when they simply weren't there. Vanished like in a magic act.

Though now, if she didn't take care she would accidentally flash her boring beige underwear--she really needed some sexier panties--with every swish of her freshly skimpified skirt. The notion had made her giggle with wicked little daydreams of doing just that, or perhaps bending over just a fraction too far at the office water cooler and showing off a hint of smooth round ass-cheeks to anyone watching.

God but that would be hot.

A few of her co-workers had stopped by her desk to check on her and ask if she was okay. Mostly her male co-workers but one or two women had given her concerned looks even as she smiled brightly and assured them she was feeling just wonderful. She had been tugging and pinching at her nipples through her top all afternoon so maybe she wasn't keeping as quiet as she thought but Candice couldn't help how amazing her newly inflated breasts felt.

She had even convinced a few of the guys to help with her workload. It was astounding how much a little innocuous flirting could accomplish! Candice could giggle, nibble playfully at her bottom lip while making sure they had a good view down her shirt and before long they were hurrying away with those heavy binders in their arms and bright red, sweaty faces.

It was so easy and more than a little naughty. What if Mister Dawson found out?

Candice's pretty little pussy felt like it was simmering on a slow bubbling boil as she twisted a taut rosebud teat with one hand while the other reached for the scrumptious pastry box. She was going to need to do something about all those molten hot sensations again real soon.

"Ooommyshoogoood!"

She had lasted right up until the kid intern pushing the mail-cart had lingered outside her cubical watching her moan and lick the glossy white icing of her sixth creamy treat off her fingers before needing to totter urgently back to the bathroom and locking herself in again.

He had just looked too cute with his blushing freckles and that yummy bulge pressing out the front of his tight slacks.

She thought she might have imagined the soft clatter of the old push-cart stopping outside the bathroom door. Right before she had started gasping with sinful pleasure and liquid schlick-schlick-schlick noises of her clever fingers filled the small stall.

"Mom, it's a total disaster!"

Madeline was clearly upset as she climbed into the family SUV. It was getting late but her daughter insisted that the last few coaching sessions before a competition were vital. So here Candice was playing taxi driver again like nearly every mother everywhere.

"Britney's Dad is going to be a judge on the panel this weekend. There's no way that is fair! Everyone is complaining about it..." Madeline wailed, dashing away angry tears.

Candice hated seeing her little girl so unhappy and was reaching out to sooth her when Madeline turned to look at her then froze.

"Mom, what happened to you? What are you wearing?"

"You like, Sweetie? Mommy had to buy some new clothes for work." Candice beamed as her daughter gave her an incredulous look.

She was snuggled tight into a off-the-shoulder white sleeve dress that was painted onto her curves but fell miles short of concealing any of her true assets. Her smooth, robust thighs--now clad in lacy white stockings, not boring bothersome pantyhose, thank you very much!--were out on show and her big, buoyant breasts mushroomed dramatically out of the low plunging neckline.

The back seat was a colourful mess of gift bags, shoe boxes, tissue paper packaging and recently purchased clothing all in a haphazard jumble. Carefully placed atop it all sat the pastel-pink pastry box from B.B's like the cherry on an ice-cream sundae with a tiny red pair of sexy mesh panties dangling precariously off one corner.

Shopping today had been a lot of fun. With no more anxiety about spending (because credit cards are a thing, right?) she had felt liberated from the tyranny of the superstores and enjoyed spending some time on herself.

Money too, sure but wasn't it okay to make herself look and feel good for once?

Madeline didn't look so sure as she surveyed the haul in the back seat.

"Mom, are you sure we can afford all this? Some of those shoes look fairly expensive."

Did she mean the skyscraper-tall ebony knife-heeled pumps or the leather stiletto sandals with the sexy criss-crossing ankle straps? Those had been two of the somewhat dearer purchases but she loved how they made her legs look. So lavishly long and sumptuously sleek with heels as sharp as spurs to dig into a man's back when he...

"It's fine, Baby. Money is, like, all just numbers. You can move them around and add them up anyway you please."

Madeline didn't look convinced but turned her scrutiny back to Candice.

"Did you visit a salon too? You look so... different, Mom. Who did your hair?" She asked, looking a little envious as she tried to pull the tight corkscrews of her own curls down over one shoulder to mimic Candice's glossy, flowing locks. They just sprung back into a curly brown mass when she let go causing her to pout.

The poor girl really didn't have a lot going for her and Candice only wanted to help. She loved her daughter and only wanted for her to be happy. She reached out and patted Madeline on her bony knee.

"It's okay, Baby. I'm okay. I've, like, never felt better." She beamed reassurance at her daughter. It was true. "Look, Grant has to work late at the college so it's just us girls tonight..."

That was unfortunately true as well and very disappointing. Candice had wanted to show her husband her big fresh tits and smooth plush ass while telling him all the wicked things she had done at work today. She wanted to drive him wild until he punished her naughty, steamy pussy with his big, hard husband cock!

Candice sighed internally but kept up the smiling facade for her dear, sweet Madeline.

"...so how about we order a pizza and a movie? Then we can snuggle together on the couch, like we used to and work out how Mommy can help."

Candice moved beneath the strobing nightclub lights. It was wonderful, she hadn't been out dancing in years! She could feel the deep bass of the house music in her bones as she twisted and swayed her body in time with the heady beat.

Madeline danced with her. Well, someone who looked a lot like her daughter was beside her, frisking to the same delicious tempo. This Maddy was fuller in figure with ripe grapefruit tits and a toned heart-shaped ass testing the limits of her spaghetti strap micro-mini club dress. They still had her daughter's youthful face though, framed in long flows of thick dark hair but with glossy smiling lips and large sparkling eyes as she undulated closer to Candice.

She looked so happy... and so very pretty! Candice's heart soared as she spun gracefully under the flashing dance-floor lights.

Throughout the nightclub stood small groups and couples of indistinct figures of trendily dressed men and women with their faces lost in the deep shadows. Candice could feel their eyes on her, the men's hungry gazes and the women's envious glares. She could sense their hands twitching to seize onto her soft curves or claw at her firm muscular flesh. She could even see the hard press of the guy's stiff members in their dark trousers and skinny jeans as she gyrated her voluptuous figure to the glorious electric rhythm.

She giggled when she spotted her own reflection in the landscape mirror set behind the bar. She looked gorgeous! She was wearing a matching mini-dress to her daughter only in shimmering metallic silver rather than Maddy's jet-black number. Her tits were huge and almost spilling out of the low swooping bodice. Her hips flared outrageously while her belly and waistline were nearly nonexistent. Her hair was styled high in loose piles upon her pretty head and she gave her reflection a saucy wink as she ran her hands up her sensuously swirling body to play sexily into her silky locks.

"Gosh but you are sooo~ beautiful, Mommy." Madeline pushed her slinky, busty body hard into Candice's own, still rocking with the pulsating music until their breasts were pressed against each other, their expansive tit-flesh joined and rolling firmly together.

"...Can I kiss you, please?"

Her soft lips parted as she begged and Candice could taste the warmth of her breath, their pleasure-drunk faces were only centimetres apart now.

"Of course, Sweetie," Candice giggled then leaned down and brushed her soft lips against her daughters with a long, sensual moan.

Candice awoke tangled in the bed-sheets. She felt hot and flushed with arousal. She must have been radiating a lot of that heat because Grant was turned away with his back to her, deep asleep on the far side of their large bed.

She didn't know how late it was. The strict time requirements of the research project Grant worked on meant that he kept some very odd hours and she had fallen asleep while waiting for him.

She had even dressed up for the occasion, draping herself in a playful lace babydoll she hadn't worn in years. It was a sheer, translucent sea-foam piece of lingerie with forest pattern embroidery for highlighting. The cut was so scanty that it only fell to the tops of her wide hips and left a coquettish hint at the matching emerald satin panties covering her smooth mound down below.

...or at least it used to. Now her billowing bosom pushed out the front so far that the insubstantial mesh cascaded from her tight raspberry nipples like verdant waterfalls and hoisted the hemline high up above her soft belly-fold.

"Grant... Honey?"

She whispered, sliding gently in behind him and slipping a hand over his slim waist as she snuggled in close against him. Her breasts pancaked against his back and her puckered peaks rubbed thrillingly into his shoulders.

"Mmmhmmm." He drowsed, not stirring as his breath remained slow and deep.

Candice let her hands brush feather-soft across his shallow chest and lean stomach. He had such a slight build, as though his body--much like his mind--rejected any extraneous superfluity and embraced strictly functional efficiency. He was taller than her (thank goodness) and a bit rangy with a mop of fair hair. She liked that he kept himself in shape with regular exercise but right now all her lusty interests were solely focused somewhere lower.

Her husband routinely slept in a pair of plain cotton boxer shorts and little else. Candice slid her fingers into the elastic waistband and sighed happily as she palmed what lay beneath. Her fingers closed around soft, warm tissue and she swallowed her own moan of satisfaction as she felt it twitch slightly at her touch.

She gnawed her fat bottom lip ardently and began to lightly stroke him, teasing the flesh under his tip with her fingernails until he started to harden. Grant wasn't a large man in any physical proportion but his swelling shaft more than filled her small hand as she peppered butterfly kisses on the nape of his neck. Her nose caught the subtle waft of his arousal and she breathed out a satisfied sigh at the earthy, mildly acrid smell.

"Mmmmwah... whaa~?"

Her husband murmured dreamily, his body shifting uneasily beneath the sheets but Candice held him fast. She pulled him back against her big pillowy breasts and ran a soothing hand through his short hair...

"Shhhhhh... Honey, it's alright. Relax and let me take care of you."

Grant was not usually a deep sleeper but her tender touch and soothing tone stilled him even as his breathing quickened minutely.

He was soon approaching full mast and Candice was growing ever more excited as she felt the pulse of his heartbeat throb slowly through his expanding length. She ground her own panty-clad pelvis gingerly against his narrow backside, tentatively bucking his hips forward into her slowly pumping fist. Her already roused womanhood darkened the crotch of her shiny green lingerie with its dewy nectar.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers
12