All Comments on 'A Model Garden'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Not sure who had more fun, Ty or the ladies!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having been a male model, briefly, many years ago, this story is pretty accurate about the posing involved. Well done 👍.

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

What a great story, very gentle and sensual…….I think a sequel would have to be from Ty’s point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Although continuing it from Ty's point of view would be great, continue it from Gayle's point of view. How she's reacting to her model's and friends' behavor.

Poacher11Poacher11almost 2 years ago

A nice sensual story looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next POV should be one (or all three alternating? ) of the students.

Then the instructor for a third story.

5 stars for certain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being a male, I would like a female point of view on a sequel. Great stores. Well written. Thanks!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Part 2 from the perspective of a shy Tammy who has been sexually awakened from her grief.

The build was tantalising, like perfect foreplay to his eventual orgasm in the hands of these ladies.

Well done, 5 stars

Cheers, Andy

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Sensual, sexy, and erotic

LifeUserLifeUseralmost 2 years ago

I am an amateur artist and have been involved with a gallery for 42 years. Your story brings back a few memories. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So well written. Very erotic. Teasing. At least one spelling mistake that distracts but otherwise, perfect.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story! Very well written!

ChrissrChrissralmost 2 years ago

Would love to see this move forward! Having Ty and Tammy move forward

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 2 years ago

Suddenly, I long to be naked in the sun. Lovely story, thank you for this.

Harvey_DHarvey_Dalmost 2 years ago

Straight to the favourites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story reads best in 3rd person. Ty should be ever more submissive and exhibitionistic. Don’t you think the ladies would love to see him splayed open and lewdly masturbating in front of them? Wouldn’t they love to have him as their pet to do as they desire?

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, who wouldn't want to be Ty. The ladies almost blew it, Way to woman up Tammy. Stroking a males ego, work every time.

I think once is not enough for these women. Ty appears to be up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I think I'd make the sequel from Ty's point of view. I think it would be a great series for a "gentle femdom" theme, that kind of thing. Maybe they set up a place in the garden with free-weights, dumbbells, a proper weight bench. Not a complete gym of course, but enough that he could do a real workout without compromising his training program. Enough stuff that maybe 3 days a week, he could train there - naked - in front of the ladies.

.

If seen from Ty's POV, we wouldn't know what the ladies were planning, if anything, for each session. Now that the ice has been broken, there could be a lot of hands-on touching, stroking his muscles, oiling him up, etc. Take a look on the internet about exercising with a weight bench and dumbbells and you'll see what the ladies would see.

.

The number of ladies painting and sketching could grow, maybe a "visiting" artist each week, but the sessions would be fairly serious so Ty could really do bodybuilding and the ladies really improve their art skills - yet titillating throughout: stroking his thighs and butt while doing squats, touching frequently to keep him hard, etc. Could be a lot of fun.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Latest Anon - if I get to the third story, this sounds like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe it wouldn't happen in real life. But that is the wonderful thing about fantasies. Letting your imagination take you there is is titillating and can be very satisfying. Sex has a huge mental component that fantasies feed. Thank you for this delicious morsel to feed my fantasies. I promise to have fun with it!

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Smell of turpentine. OMG. Wow! In the description of the classroom, I can even hear the paper creaking, and in the description of the garden, I may even hear the birds under the sun and the taste of wine...

You are so talented, a diamond in the mud. I hope someday to be able to include in my stories too -- the little noises, parfums, and smells.

May I add a useless (and unasked) piece of advice for poets? Always keep a tape recorder nearby, and record rhymes (without distracting the painters). As Alexander Hamilton used to do. (Sorry for mansplaining).

###

About sequel(s). The Third is a very good idea: Ty should keep training and the women should keep drawing. this will help everyone reciprocally.

+++

I would love to read each different female painter's PoV. Her experience, why the nude appeals to her but feels strange and unnatural. Trauma? Experiences? Four female painters, four sequels. 😉

+++

Gentle femdom is a fascinating literary genre and already asking Ty to pose as a maid is interesting. But without excessive violence, it would be simple for Gale to ask him to pose as a chained hero (like Conan the Barbarian, Prometheus, Braveheart... or Mazeppa on horseback, 1819). Sometimes tied prisoners would receive visits from titillating women, and it might be desirable to move from a serene CFNM to a peaceful (and joyful) Tease and Denial, drawing out the various stages of face showind the chained bodybuilder's frustration, during an hour or two of constant tantalizing.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. The tone and descriptiveness are just right. It's not over-the-top, and that makes it even more erotic.

Funny thing: you beat me to it. I've been working (although not far into it) on a similar story concept: young man poses nude in an art studio, then is met by an older woman who was in the class, and she recruits him for a private party with her friends. There are plenty of differences, but the similarities are startling. I have to go back to the drawing board for that one, and probably postpone it for next summer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely exquisitely slow build-up to the explosive finale. I would love to know how the relationships develop from here on.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if it even needs to be a direct sequel, but I'd love to see more of Gale's world. How did she end up with these friends? Have they done anything like this before? What are the repercussions of crossing these boundaries? Thanks for sharing, this was hot—though weirdo that I am, my favorite bit is when they kiss during the bench press.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

So well executed. Such a lovely slow burn. Wanted it to continue, but you brought it to terminus at just the right time. 5 stars & fave.

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

I loved the story. Quite unique. For any sequel, I would prefer it from one of the women's viewpoint. Great work.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story loved it 🥰 keep writing

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Loved it, Tammy's point of view might be the one.

Keep writing, please! Thank you

Baloneypony66Baloneypony66about 1 year ago

I love the subtlety of this story, great buildup, and great finish! Well done!

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Hot, very hot, I wanted it to go further, it was to nice and erotic to become an orgy.. But I would have loved to see all of them naked. However you owe us one were Tammy seduces Ty. to an erotic coupling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great writing: slow buildup, powerful ending. I’ve been a life model for years, had fantasies like this, perhaps they will become real.

Meanwhile, I’ve this detailed story to fulfill me.

Keep writing stories like this. A sequal from different women’s perspectives would be fun.

Artmodel7

number47number479 months ago

Loved the entire story.

InfiniteUnknowableInfiniteUnknowable8 months ago

Nicely written with likable characters. Will definitely check out more of your work.

76fellow4876fellow485 months ago

A delightful workup of inter--relationships.

Keep them coming.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

Barbie meme.

Greta Gerwig, came to mind, we watched her on 60 min last night. She would fit right in with this group. Also a good read for a second time,

GmanicGmanic4 months ago

Fantasic story.

ManosHandsManosHands4 months ago

You turned the standard theme of a nude male model into something much more readable. Great job!

AG31AG314 months ago

Delightful. I kept reading, hooked on the question of what an obviously competent author was going to do with this not-much set up. You did it wonderfully!

I read this because I wanted to find out more about you after I read your post in the Author's Hangout forum. Not enough actual authors and readers visit there, so here's a link: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/ethics-and-erotica.1602976/page-7#post-98215957

And then there's this:

"Let's be clear. I'm not hugely equipped, none of that crazy porn actor massiveness. I am however a big guy and am certainly 'to proportion'. " Thank goodness!!! Thank you!!!!

HardBenHardBen10 days ago

Thoroughly intoxicating!

You capture emotions - physical (and mental) so well.

OMG - lucky Ty!!!

XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous