All Comments on 'Not My Bride'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're back! What a nice surprise :)

I really enjoyed this one - perfect length for a stand-alone piece, great pacing. Thank you for taking the time to write, edit, and publish it for us! And, maybe, be back with a new one eventually, maybe?

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Lovely piece, full of gentle humour. It brought a smile to my morning.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Kate, good to see a story from you! And a great one at that. Would it be greedy to say I'd hoped for a longer finish, maybe even a second chapter? Thanks for this!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious, poignant, maddeningly romantic and wonderfully erotic. Like your other pieces, so well written around uniquely interesting characters. OK, maybe a stretch that high school friends reconnect romantically but what the hell, it’s erotic fiction/fantasy and the circumstances a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your vivid imagination. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

Just absolutely loved this. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it has made my day, check that, it has made my week. Just wish I could award you more stars.

SensualFanSensualFanalmost 2 years ago

Having read some of your earlier work, my view is, this is your best. Excellent story. It is easy to believe the characters and their reactions. The dialogue was smooth, which is hard to do. And, the sex was hot. You have talent. Your bio cinched the deal, especially your residence. I look forward to more.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Great buildup which you maintained through the whole story and the ending was every sweet.

XactoXactoalmost 2 years ago

Singing “Oh, Canada” is a standard joke among my friends since the Bush years. Loved everything about this story! Thank you for sharing. ❤️❤️❤️

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 2 years ago

7 stars if I could give you that many! So glad we have outstanding new writers like you to help us past losing others who are no longer writing. Hope to read more of your work soon; thank you!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

So very happy to be able to read more of your work. When you have more I will surely be back and glad more beauty is in the world.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikarualmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Sexy and the ending was very sweet. 5* for sure, thanks for sharing 😊

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

So glad to see another work from you, thanks and I greatly appreciate your talent. I've read everything you've posted on here so thanks for sharing

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

man i love your one off stories but its times like this that i also hate them. this was such a good story and i so badly want it to be longer and depict more of their life together.

shayneoneshayneonealmost 2 years ago

light and airy mayby not so light well done be well and happy a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your work!!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

What a wonderful little vignette (as all of these hav been).

You are quite gifted at revealing (and ¿revelling?) in genuinely open, honest, fun sex. It's pleasure to read, heartwarming and arousing. I only hope you're looking enough to experience the pleasures you describe in your real life. Writing like this, you deserve it.

I really like these ~8K, 3 day creativity exercises. Wham, bam, no editing, spill it, publish it, and get your feedback. I think it's a great writing idea to expand and temper creativity; creativity is, after all, where true storytelling comes from, not craft, especially since your craft needs little work (a few funny word fiascos aside ["coo" instead of "coup", hilarious]. But *everyone* benefits from creativity exercises.

I think I might try the same approach.

THBGatoTHBGato2 months ago

I love this story. Apart from epic realisation of the fantasy premise, it's all the little details. The younger sister cracking jokes about Canada, the imitation of the father's hectoring voice: these all combine to make the reader feel as if we've been dropped in amongst a friendship group we've known for years. It's all so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...