All Comments on 'Lesbian Garter Hypnosis'

by archibael

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for the fun!

I'm not usually into mind-control stories or stories involving stocking fetishes, but you've got a good combination humor and strong story-telling skills. I'll have to look through some of your other stories to see what I've missed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Sexy!

Wow! A fabulously erotic story! Loved the slow, seductive build up and the beautifully detailed descriptions of her outfit... Would love to read another installment with the added focus of sexy stiletto-heeled pumps - That would be amazing! Hope you do it!

MapmanMapmanalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

The build up was great on this one...and the seduction...I really enjoyed this one and would love to read more about how Denise takes the ball and runs with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just brilliant

this story is just so good, it made me so hot reading it, i love this story like other mind controling ones cause i just wish i could be controled like denis, fantastic, would like to talk to you if you dont mind.

rudechick69@hotmail.co.uk - thats my email

Tamaryn xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My favourite story

Thanks for this, the most enticing thing i have read on here amazing job thanks for the read

cathlab62cathlab62about 15 years ago
Amazing

Waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most incredible storie i ever read.....

I would love to see it in a film!!!!!

If i could i would rate this storie not 5 but 10, 20,.....

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
NOT NORMALLY MY TASTE

i do not normally like mind control but do investigate it to see if there is anything good to read and this was worth reading. Enjoyed it a lot, particularly the light hearted style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever

Thank you for this.

cathlab62cathlab62over 12 years ago
The best ever

I never read a story as good as this one. Want to read always this......

SirDisticSirDisticover 11 years ago

Fantastic story. Continue this series please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
(the lesbian conspiracy)

I heard about it someplace, but now I realize there really is a lesbian conspiracy, to make the world less deadly and more intimate. So this is the way the lesbian mistresses gain followers! I can only follow. My mind is already controlled!

4demi4demiover 9 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely loved this.

Stockings and mind control are two of my favorites, and I vividly imagined Kathleen in her lovely outfit.

Read it at least once a week and it never gets old.

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentabout 9 years ago
Delicious!

That was a very original and well written story of seduction. Food for the libido!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Legs and garters are delicious.

Now I'm having fantasies about my wife meeting Kathleen or Denise and being taught about the last line of the story.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

such a hot, well written story, this was tole in a way, that could actually happen. another chapter would be awesome, in this same erotic style. four stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarchibael@archibael
240 Followers
Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. Engineer, writing on the side. "I will spend half an hour putting a seam onto a stocking and two minutes on a man's face. I know my priorities." -- Jack Vettriano, Studio Life If you enjoy my work, please leave feedback.