All Comments on 'Abigail's Secret'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
moosegsxmoosegsxover 1 year ago

Excellent writing and storytelling. Thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!! I love a story that develops like this one. More adventures please!

mybestlibrarymybestlibraryover 1 year ago

Great story. You’re not a struggling writer. You are a great story teller. Literotica has many writers of diverse ability but truely great story tellers are very rare. For me you are one of the best I have found. Keep up your good works.

samurai7samurai7over 1 year ago

Wow! You are the best. Period.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! That story was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awesome and well written I did think Tom would have fucked Abigails arse after doing Freya's with Freya sucking he mothers arse first and then getting Abigails reaction to be analled.

More please

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Well, that was different. I noticed a few spelling errors, but overall it was well written. The least likeable character is Freya, who comes across as quite perverted.

john770john770over 1 year ago

One of the best on Literotica that I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of best at literotica ever. Nice plot twists, which is hard to do here

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

Another stellar offering Sylviafan - love your characters and the fun and games they enjoy. This was no exception. You're a very talented wordsmith.Thank you, and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thisi s without a doubt the best story I have ever ever read. Just Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot remember that I had ever read a love story laced with incest as intense, and as well written as this !! No words of praise will suffice to express my admiration for the writer.

TerrydactilTerrydactilover 1 year ago

Sorry only two stars; just not not up to your usual standard.

Abigail should learn to keep a secret.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a strange story. Can't say I liked it, but I didn't dislike it either. Something just feels wrong and tainted with the daughter making her sexual demands on them instead of getting on with her life and letting them do likewise. What started out as a great love story turned into something a little more perverted than I was looking for. Oh well, to each their own.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Actually comment below sums up my feelings also.

It feels coerced...no idea how to rate it...like what Abigail and Tom have, and Freya has the kind of body I really like-lush muffins on women her age relatively/sadly rare there days...

tho saliva NOT suitable sub for real lube when rump rogering...

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Hum

I must agree with oldpantythiefs comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! One of my favorites. Life is not always neat and tidy, I loved the grit and how you just let that be, not try to fix it. The title foretells the darkness and we are all at different places on the dom-sub spectrum. Some of us get off on a modicum of unfairness. More please more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The closest I came to this was while I was on the phone with the 14 years older than me mother of a daughter that I asked if she wanted me to have sex with her daughter. She said no because that would ruin the daughter’s marriage. I took that as I had ruined the mother’s last marriage and did not want her daughter to experience that. On second thought the mother could have ruined her first marriage with an affair and knew how it could hurt her daughter. Strange how she did not express disgust for me asking. I think she wanted me to marry her daughter. I had feelings that was her intention when she asked if I wanted children.

J6480J648011 months ago

Well written and an interesting spin on incestoral 3somes. Keep em cumming old fella

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

Interesting story. I guess that was a happy ending; not sure. Thanks.

TrilloTrillo11 months ago

it certainly works for me, as I like the style you use to build your characters, it’s not rushed out of loaves in an organic matter like a relationship would so , and you did it in a way that kept me guessing, for a moment, though, I was hoping you would not go down the transgender because always at the back of my mind, I was thinking what the secret was trying to anticipate it… But yes, it worked not to mention the action that was good fun

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

Could use Freya as a cover.

wilson711wilson71110 months ago

Excellent!!! This story starts off strong and increases in velocity after the first sex with Abigail. Very good character development.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Didn’t see it coming from the start, but you brought it into a good storyline, nicely done bit of writing

petertowerspetertowers9 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and not just because I live near Shrewsbury and know the South Shropshire hills quite well. Thanks for entertaining us

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well Done! Excellent Pacing........

Client8Client85 months ago

Well done. Gave me lots of naughty thoughts!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

This is an exciting and unexpected series of extreemly believable and errotic events. The daughter being somehow in charge of their threeway was a little strange but there was no jealosy between mom and daughter over there mutual lover. In fact they worked as a tag team match. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

exquisite , loved the mating scenes, heartwarming finale, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

5 stars. Very enjoyable, I'm enjoying your mature themed stories. Also love that many of your women have pubic hair. Too many authors want all their female characters to be completely shaved. Would have preferred that his threesome conversation with Abigail included "I want you all the time, let's see how the three of us are together", but that is just me. Please consider a follow-up - perhaps Freya gets pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous