All Comments on 'Coming Clean Ch. 04'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
latimerlatimerover 1 year ago

Really loved this story, and I’ve been waiting eagerly for the next part. You managed to achieve another level of interest and sophistication, with the conflicted emotions involved. I thought the dialogue was particularly effective. And it was very hot too! Everything I love about this sort of story. Please give us an epilogue. I feel like it needs a bit more resolution yet. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent semi realistic t 4-part series of Coming clean

of Brenda & Ryan.

Can't wait for the epilogue wrap up

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful more please!

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours000over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all for wanting another chapter, but for now I'm going to try and get some other ideas rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always thought there’ll be a chapter where Brian would fuck Jackie, as she always was attracted to him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story though it took a while for Brenda and Brian to finally have sex!! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story though it took a while for Brenda and Brian to finally have sex!! 5 stars.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Amazing what a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it. Very interesting plot. Looked forward to each additional chapter. 5++ stars.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

Excellent story, loved the slow burn and the climax

LechemanLecheman11 days ago

I will admit curiosity as to whether Brenda's or Brian's thoughts of their future evolves.

Brenda idea of their future together greatly differs from Brian's level of commitment, there lays the question.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The two mothers should get together with their sons fucking them side by side. It’s only fair that Jackie should see it first hand since Brenda saw Jackie and her son fuck right in front of her.

Then they can eventually swap once they get comfortable about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
369 Followers
9-19-23. Thanks for all feedback and kind words from everyone. I know many are waiting for the next (and last) chapter for Dying Wish, and I appreciate the interest, but I've been bogged down with too much irl to sit down and write it. I do have a rough idea of what it will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coming Clean Series Info