All Comments on 'The Gardener is The New Neighbor'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ArafuraArafuraabout 17 years ago
Hot but rushed!

Hi Mistress Lynn,

You have such a hot setup here. I LOVED the way your narrator took the gardener from behind and started kissing and groping him before he even saw her. The beginning of this scene was so good, and I wanted more of it. Could you draw this out more, more teasing, more holding him down, more action before fucking commences?

Also the cumming part was a bit messy...I think you show a lot of writing talent here, and you can do a much better job of describing an orgasm than repeated letters.

My only other suggestion would be to "place" the story a bit more. It felt a bit jumpy when she was suddenly behind the gardener and I didn't have a clear picture of where they were having sex.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully Graphic!

This is a wonderfully graphic story of lust and sex. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Nookiehunter

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
A delicious..

story that left me dripping wet and horny as hell. You did a very fine job, I just love these well written short stories that go from 0 to 100 in no time flat. Yummy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
OMG!!

You write fantastic stuff! I enjoy your style and the pace of your story. I must now read your other stories! Thank you.

DonseksiDonseksiabout 17 years ago
Too hot to be forgotten!!!

Even leaving a comment here has even got me stirring!!!!....You are one gifted writer!!

qarl_queueqarl_queueabout 16 years ago
Mmmmm

Thanks for the story. I'm looking forward to reading more!

-Qarl

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Great story

I liked the brevity and the raw, pure lust. Clever, funny ending!

I disagree with arafura's criticisms. Too much detail here, not enough there. Your story was perfect. It has a simple but effective plot and the story wouldn't benefit significantly from obsessive fussing and preening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well!!!

that must have made points in the office. Brian is in for a raise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous