All Comments on 'Before You Suck Your First Cock'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hockeyfan2hockeyfan2over 1 year ago

There are only 9 chapters

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

You need to get a different ruler - according to you the cocks you suck are 1 in a hundred thousand in length or rarer - I am skeptical

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read through the chapters posted and am making amazing progress on a dildo. Being a man with a family I am scared of getting caught. I really would like to skip being with a shemale and go right to a male. But where can I find a strange guy at? All the gay bars in my area are closed. Actually, I would like to find a straight male, preferably married for safety reasons. But since CL doesn't have personals anymore, I don't know where to look. Also, I do not think it would be safe to deepthroat with a condom for fear it would come off in your throat and choke you. The dildo I am practicing on is making my throat sore. Are the Gel ones more forgiving and where can I buy one ANONYMOUSLY at? I am looking for one that is about 71/2 inches long with 5 inches in circumference? Any help from anyone would be much appreciated. Thanks for posting!! DM

673djp673djpover 1 year ago

Wish I’d seen this story before I sucked my first cock, but that was many years ago.

My wife tried it once but refused to like it or please me. My first was a guy I met online. He was nice but gave me a very bad quickie. My next was a girlfriend, yes I was cheating on my wife. Mary loved sucking cock. She was excellent at it, BUT she refused allowing me to cum in her mouth. Then I met Tom.

Our first time together was good. Tom and I met on line. I blew him first, then he blew me but again refused to allow me to cum in his mouth. As time went on I insisted he cum in my mouth. He did and I was hooked. Now I get his cum every time we play. He still won’t take my (big) load but when I cum on his body I get to lick it off. Great fun and love the taste of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Matthew for sharing such an inspiring story. I have read Benny's Series "Warning: Oral Dildo Training". It's truly a must read for anyone desiring to learn the "Art of Fellatio", thank you to you, Latisha, and Benny for ALL the excellent instruction.

Lee364Lee364over 1 year ago

There are only 15 chapters posted, where's chapter 22?

PG564EPG564Eabout 1 year ago

I love the subject, and I love sucking cocks. I like being a man who desired to suck dick so badly that when I blew my first man, I could not and did not want to ever stop.

One man's hard dick and another man's hungry mouth is the greatest turn on I've ever experienced. Or ever will.

In real life I was straight for over 40 years. I have been a cock loving faggot for 17 years now.

Giving fellatio makes the whole world go away for me. It's that fantastic. Being on porn sites with bi and gay stories inspired me to learn what I really am sexually. One of so many men, married ones particularly, who spend every day wishing cum was gliding down their throats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now I want to suck some cock. My cock is so hard after reading this. You are very lucky to know so many trans girls. I don't even know where to find one. But Emma rose and Daisy Taylor are so fucking hot. And I would let both cum all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so true, I was nervous when I went down on my buddy and sucked his hot cock. But I have sucked them since then and that was 39 years ago.

Love you all!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You must have been really bored the day you decided to write this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A little long but enjoyed reading it…Agree with PG564E, in that those of us who are still married (to a woman) might be in a slightly different category…agree that most of us probably wish that we sucked cock and swallowed cum, just about every day…

JT

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia223 days ago

Thank you for the article. I have had the privilege on sucking cock already but need more practice so I will follow your advice and practice more with my dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...