All Comments on 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent Pt. 02'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 198 Comments
AlluredAlluredabout 1 year ago

Brilliant and moving, such a beautiful end to a harrowing story. It was such a pleasure to read and feel apart of the story. Thank you and your wife for the story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Powerful Story

Ironic that this story is posted during Holy Week. Can’t help but love Victoria’s character. Glad to see the reconciliation with the original three children. I also really liked the dream sequence. Well done.

tim0277tim0277about 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. I cried when I read parts of the story.

Please keep up you're wrting, I enjoy you're stories because there not just about sex but emotions as well.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

A great great story. Love it. Really enjoyable to read. AAAAAA++++++

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! We ought to forgive our enemies for our benefit if for other reason.

5

Baldy74Baldy74about 1 year ago

Just brilliant. Thank you for writing such a moving and uplifting story.

AileyInnAileyInnabout 1 year ago

Inspiring story. Thank you.

tuatarahtuatarahabout 1 year ago

Always love your stories

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Great story I enjoyed reading it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 year ago

Great story.Thank you very much.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Very, Very good, O2O! Thanks!

musicman1261musicman1261about 1 year ago

Another great story!

pepepilotpepepilotabout 1 year ago

I am almost speechless as I keep drying my eyes, probably due to the pollen in the air. This is perhaps one of the top stories I have read on this site. Kudos to you and your ability to put your audience in the middle of the story. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into this endeavor!

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 1 year ago

Thank you for giving deserving souls peace after so very much heartbreak.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956about 1 year ago

A truly wonderful and soul searching story!

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Wow, I am always flabbergasted by your writing and stories. I wish you could do a crossover story between or with Amy and Rob, it seems there would be some spectacular potential writing one.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcabout 1 year ago

One of the best written stories. I am not a fan of loving wives stories and your venture into romance was top notch.

Bh76Bh76about 1 year ago

I tip my hat, Sir. Wonderful story.

Corny1974Corny1974about 1 year ago

Is there a favourite, favourite button?

I need one for these two stories. Loved them, thank you.

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warabout 1 year ago

You sir are a MASTER in writing! I have throughly enjoyed all your stories. Thank you for imparting your gift upon us. 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story.

But you're not a newbie on Lit anymore, so why are you writing inaccuracies?

Mike's dick isn't even 6 inches so it's a small dick here where all the dicks are between 8 and 10 inches.

Plus, only big dicks give mega orgasms.

And small cocks don't provide any and are just for jerking off.

Then he surely can't be a very good lover for Victoria.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

You will never get this born in winter with snow on the ground, New England gal to ever concede that anything is better than a white Christmas.

Oh, and the story was lovely. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply Outstanding!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MaultascheMaultascheabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for a most beautiful story! Keep on writing, would love to read many more stories. Absolutely great stuff!

elphantasmo69elphantasmo69about 1 year ago

Wonderful story and I'm excited to see references to the "Other-verse" with ALRO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!! A wonderfully powerful and well crafted story. It was an honour to read it. I have to say many parts of this final piece, tears streamed down from my eyes. Guys do cry. I hope this story can be shared with others who have gone through similar circumstances. Too many people in today's world accept what they hear without substantiation. If anyone dares to criticize this work of art, I want to tell them to stick it up their arses!! K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not your best, all stories stretch our ability to let go of reality and embrace the "fantasy" of the fiction but I struggle with the logistics of how so many people can some how organize a "beat down" of a prisoner in prison. How do you broach that conversation with your family and friends? "Hey, we're going to go smack your dad around you want to come?" or "Howdy ho neighbor! We're going to go beat up my husband, want to come?" The abuse from the guards and other inmates doesn't surprise me at all, sadly I expect some level of that to be accurate. The fact that he didn't have any idea how to bandage the girls, that they were able to last long enough and hold a coherent conversation for so long, and the obviousness that he couldn't have been the murderer make this tale a flawed one. 4*

dutchcan2dutchcan2about 1 year ago

I Have read all your stories to date after stumbling onto the Nuclear family every story has at some point brought me to tears This one was phenomenal and amazing I am no expert on writing or feelings but I would call you the best author on this site

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

Amazing and wonderful story.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

Another brilliant piece...

\

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, Hooyah, Salutes...

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Glad Mike never really reconciled with most of his family. Part of me hoped none but I understand why with the kids. This is a story that could have easily turned into a BTB/revenge story but I think worked well as it did, just a healing story. People did him dirty, insanely dirty, and Mike had every right to destroy them all, friends, family and media. Instead he just lived his life, made new friends, made new family, and eventually connected with those worthy of being connected with. The revenge if there was any was living a good life away from terrible people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story, shame i can only give it 5 stars. My wife wants to know how the hell you don't have books published? To quote her "I would read anything this guy writes."

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed reading all of your stories. This one is perhaps your best to date. Thanks for sharing.

I think many people have family members who they’d rather never known. Mike’s scenario was certainly extreme, and tragic. You did a great job presenting his pain, and the level of support he needed to rebuild himself. The emotions came through.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Bastard. You made me cry. This was another fantastic story. Yes a romantic one. I liked how you brought Robbie into both stories. Till your next story. 👍 5stars

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Thank you.

It's a small thing, but this was a very fine read. I liked it a lot.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

Got me again,damn tears make it hard to focus.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, very well done, where's the kleenex :) You went through the whole gamut of emotions with great characters. Lot of great scenes but how both Victoria and Mike handled the ex wife and ex friend, bloody brilliant.

Cheers, Andy

other2other1other2other1about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the feedback. This was one of my favourite stories to write so far due to the emotional content. My wife also says a big thanks for the kudos, that one comment provided.

There are a couple of mis-speaks in here that I will clean up and post an update on in a few weeks (got a name wrong at one part). Mainly due to last minute changes that I didn’t put through the editing process.

I’ve got two other romance stories in the works. However, my main stay will likely be Loving Wives, mainly because I like the implied emotion of betrayal, but I will continue to look at romance too since I have gotten some good feedback.

To the comment about publishing, I am working on two published works that I will likely put up on Amazon as books for your kindle. One of them directly ties into a story I have already drafted called ‘Galaxy of Magic - Authors Origins’. This is a fun one to write, but I’m taking my time as its a different style and I’d like to polish it a little more.

To those asking about the ‘OtherVerse’. I do have a story concept that brings several of the Other family together. But at this point its just a concept. Most likely I will work on it in the second part of this year. However it has people like Harry (Forced Perspective) Terry, Melody & Harmony (Double or Nothing), Robbie and Amy (The Nuclear Family), Greg and Rebecca (Abandoned Rage). I have a spot for Mike and Victoria as well. But in the concept I need another ‘Other’ to fill out the cast. I just havn’t found the right fit yet.

Again thank you for the comments. It does make me happy to know that people are enjoying what I have written.

Cheers

John Other

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

other2other1; another excellent and very enjoyable story!!! PLEASE keep them coming!!

bhill8671bhill8671about 1 year ago
This is

Your best work to date. Well done,well done indeed.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Overall very nicely done, and I could even put up with the dream, but making everybody share it was a bridge too far and a rather schmaltzy way of kind of cheating your way to harmony. You already set up the needed parallels in the story, so the whole dream thing was really just beating the reader over the head to make sure the obvious was clear. You're a talented enough writer that you really don't need to take that easy way out. It would have worked just as well to have this simply be the main character's dream and have it help him to move forward.

All that said, I always look forward to reading your stories, and will eagerly await your next.

other2other1other2other1about 1 year agoAuthor

I’ve gotten a couple of comments and emails around the dreams. (Always a hot comment i find).Wwhile I have used the dream device in a few stories now, for me, the importance of the dreams was allowing the Bustoff sisters air time. They were so pivotal to the overall plot. From the beginning I had planed the opening scene of part II, but I wanted to give them more. Let them become wise beyond their years and that Victoria and Mike’s life choices were ones that helped a lot of people, directly and indirectly.

Cheers

John Other

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Just excellent, thank you.

JoshFrom53JoshFrom53about 1 year ago

See you in the next story. And don't be late. Thank you.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, here or anywhere else. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us, it had me weeping a lot while reading it.

RK52RK52about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thanks for your tremendous work. Once again your talent shines through. Five well-deserved stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Still no back story. Why would his entire family, to a person, hate him so much? The 2 character narrative was really limiting as far as perspectives on all the other characters. You went to such extreme lengths to paint his family as unforgivable, only to have him forgive them? Why would he not prosecute Stephen and his wife? You turned him into Ghandi.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Another home run. I especially enjoy a story that can twist my guts and make me knaw my nails then make me cry tears of joy. You sir, done good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really great story. I'm glad you wrote a very human story - nothing extreme (maybe except the mistreatment by family). The reclamation of a severly damage life felt good. I also was in favor of the restored relationship with his first children. Blood can at times be stronger than emotion. I look forward to more stories from this writer.

Kurmugin

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19about 1 year ago

Loved it, thank you

delbrucedelbruceabout 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve read. I have read a few of your stories and each in their own way.

Thank you very much. Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it ! Thank you. Wish you health and happiness.

cybercrittercybercritterabout 1 year ago

As always you deliver a touching story that makes me cry! Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read all your stories up to this point. I must say you out did yourself with this one. Great work! Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What they all said. Beautiful story, and thanks.

-jog

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic!

My Kleenex tissue costs have greatly increased since you started posting your stories on Literotica.

I'm ok with that. Lol.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Your stories need an editor who will cut words and plot points out. Three time long as it should have been

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pain, heartache, sorrow, faith, friendship, love, devotion, and forgiveness could you put more into your tale. Truly a magnificent piece of art. Thank you for sharing your imagination and talents!

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To steal a line from your tale, what a beautiful, beautiful story.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedabout 1 year ago

This was a very moving tale of redemption and triumph of good over evil. This is a 5+ even if had been in Loving wives.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

One punch wasn't enough payback against Stephen after everything he did. Sandra also escaped any meaningful justice, which left the ending unsatisfying.

-

You need to be careful not to keep following the same kind of formulaic pattern for your stories. Many writers fall into this trap, as they write the same style of story over and over again, with only superficial variations.

Your formula is:

1) husband suffers horrific betrayal by moustache-twirling villainous family.

2) husband loses everything, with humiliation after humiliation piled on.

3) husband starts a new life and becomes incredibly successful.

4) husband meets an almost angelic new woman.

5) husband finds out some of the family were coerced/duped into the betrayal.

6) husband forgives the contrite wayward family.

-

The best writers break their pattern and mix things up. Writing to a formula is bad, because it makes your stories predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody great story!!! Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply WONDERFUL, 25 stars!Good to see Mike back with his family, and whore Sandra and her master Stephen got theirs, but not nearly enough!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Some of the plot lines were a little out of synch with what human behavior would dictate, but the stiory was overwhelmingly a work of art - your best to date. 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not for me I'm afraid .

I like your stories more often than not , but this felt way over the top regarding personal pain and humiliation . Could any more agony have been piled on top of this poor fella when all he was guilty of was helping a couple of girls in trouble ...... note to self , no good deed should go unpunished .

A reconciliation with family was inevitable.

He's got millions and could wreak havoc with the lives of everyone who done him down . But he is such a good guy , kind , loving and not so much as a bad thought entered his mind .

Nope . Way too nice . Sickly sweet . Sainthood would not be sufficient reward .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Always look forward to your fantastic stories!

Funfriend1410Funfriend1410about 1 year ago

You have done it again, loved the story , felt like I knew Mike and Victoria.

And again you had me crying at the end .

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

After the first chapter I had started thinking that O2O had finally started to pare down his usual style of writing. He told an unbelievable tale of betrayal and misfortune, but he got it all done in that first chapter. The wrongfully accused man was vindicated and given a new lease on life.

Then an equally long second chapter moved the story arc absolutely nowhere. Nothing really happened in the second chapter, compared to the first. Having children with his new wife, reconciliating with his first group of children and the ridiculous dream sequence with the murdered girls were all just emotional window dressing. Nothing of consequence happened in the second chapter other than shedding of tears and an extended case of the "feels."

The fact is, this story would be essentially unchanged if the last 25K words got axed, except that it appeases the strange urge from the hordes of Lit readers who have to know every detail of every stories "ever after."

It seems that the second hardest thing after writing a story is ending a story.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Let's be honest reconciliation here is bullshit all it proves is this guy is weak and pathetic. I mean even your justification for accepting his daughters apology was he could tell she was sincere.....really is that all is required in your world to make up for literal torture and torment a fucking apology? 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To you mr other bloody bonza mate

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Now that this beautiful story is over, I wished I had read it 34 years ago. Mr. Other, I would have personally flown to Australia to convince you to write this story into a Novel, giving you all the helpers you needed to finish into a published Novel. Damn, what a beautiful story you wrote. My days are also, almost over and I'm so glad that I got the chance to marvel in your story! My icon is a photo of me just after I moved back from Alaska 33 years ago, after years of being a National Hunting Magazine Field Editor. Even then had I a chance to read this story I'd have put you in touch with the right people. My ONLY suggestive criticism for you is to get yourself a software program called Text Aloud and use it to write your Amazing stories. You can use it to read your story back to you. Making any mistakes, you hear them immediately and can be corrected, giving you ideas to add and subtract to your story. I wish it would have been available back then but I had a PC I built myself when we had 5 1/4 in. floppy drive and a 200 MB HDD cost $200 USD, lol. You my friend are a very, very talented AUTHOR and I say this with great sincerity! Thank you for one hell of a beautiful story Mr. Other! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! I wish I could give it 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have no words other then...Wow!!

Thank you for an amazing story.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 1 year ago

Great story. Dream sequence spoiled it for me.

As for the family reconciliation, his kids, maybe. Brother etc, no chance. Just a step too far and took away from the impact imo.

rpaultrpaultabout 1 year ago

A great thanks again for another wonderful story.

Your stories are always so rounded and full of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was moved and I wept! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Having experienced a profound betrayal that my (now ex) wife of many years perpetrated on me, based on a false narrative causing my arrest and one night in jail, and her manipulation and preying upon our three young teenage children greatly damaged our relationship, I found myself crying at several points both out of grief and joy. Great story!

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Well written, but really just another type of RAAC. Perhaps if the author was a little less over the top with the behaviour of Mike's first family it would make more sense, but as extreme as he had them acting in the first part of this story, no sort of reconciliation made any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sehr heftig, aber sehr bewegend. Wieder eine sehr gelungene Geschichte. Vielen Dank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too over the top in the first part and way too rushed with the reconciliation in everything. All the bits that shoe the development of the characters were summed up to a couple of paragraphs. Spend more time on it and it'll be better but otherwise pretty good. Also cool that you connected all the OTHER families together

JiZenJiZenabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so very much for this, it was hard to read sometimes with all the tears in my eyes. So an absolute great story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I said it after Part I and I'll say it again: Powerful. Very well conceived and written.

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Outstanding store keep up the great romance stories

Vstar67Vstar67about 1 year ago

You have created such a wonderfully beautiful story here. Keep them coming! Can’t wait for more like this. Thank you!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I can only say that this should rank as one of the best stories on Lit, if there is any justice at all.

To give it 5 stars is a no-brainer, and while there will certainly be those who will complain that he wasn't strong enough, or there should have been more revenge, or just nitpick on typos or minor errors, the fact is that this is a beautiful story of a journey through an undeserved hell...

...and the coming out from the other side.

In my humble opinion, VERY well played, sir !

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

As same as all the other stories great job it was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Because of your stories, I have changed from the Captain to the Kraken.

Swagger21Swagger21about 1 year ago

Totally enjoy reading your stories. Being an Aussie i appreciate your style. Looking forward to reading more of your stories

KtYe3XKtYe3Xabout 1 year ago

You are by far my absolute favorite author here. Your way of telling your stories is unmatched, the emotions you bring to life in your stories are a pure pleasure to experience while reading.

With great admiration and even greater anticipation, I hope for many more stories about and around the "Other Clan" and especially the expansion of the "Double-or-Nothing"-saga that you announced.

The latter (together with "THE NUCLEAR FAMILY") is a jewel beyond compare (IMHO), I don't know how many times I've already read it.

If you ever happen to think about releasing a printed version of your work, PLEASE let us know!

I'm hereby calling dibs on the first order from Germany ;-)

I really hope to someday have a book version, some sort of collection of your stories, on my bookshelf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, seriously, you need to give up your day job and write professionally. Figure out how to get a professional editor and publisher and take your stories to the next level.

I've read every one of your stories, and each time you get better and better. Ignore the trolls. They have no idea what they are talking about. In my books, you're up there with ST, HDK and NTH and you have been writing less that 2 years.

Seriously dude, you rock. I cried three times in this one, freaking three times!

I love your sense of drama, how you build us up and also how you tie different elements of the story together. Before this Double or Nothing was one of my all-time favourite stories. But you have outdone yourself with this one Mr Other.

If you ever do publish any stories, please let us know and I know a lot of us would easily donate a few dollars to have you keep us entertained.

Huge, Huge, Huge fan!

CSXaviCSXaviabout 1 year ago

Come on man... When you write the most insane over the top betrayal I have ever read. You owe the readers atleast some kind of justice for the perpetrators.

His wife and best friend had an affair behind his back for 6 months, turned his children, siblings and parents against him. Paid for him to be raped in prison, adopted his children and send him prove of all this including a picture of the wife and best friend fucking, when he is at his lowest... Their punishment??

A bloddy nose to the former best friend and absolutely nothing to the exwife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tremendous. Over the top terrific. My adjectives can't do the story justice. 5*+++ doesn't come close. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry to say I’m not a fan of your writing style, your stories are nearly all the same, a man gets cheated on becomes varying degrees of sad and then a women comes along and makes it all better, oh and the cheater barely gets punished. Case in point this story, the wife’s crimes were truly heinous but no justice or vengeance was meted out, truly disappointing, was written well though I’ll give you that, but your males need some balls, I can’t believe the male in this story reconnected with his family, I mean really wtf, he’s the epitome of soft cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Very well done. Thank you.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

Fantastic reading, very enjoyable and you hit all the emotional buttons very well! I couldn’t ask for a better reading time if I paid for it!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Love reading your stories. Decent pacing, good humour, a bit over the top with the settings probably, but enjoyable.

This one's probably your most extreme setup so far. And I agree with a lot of the other commenters that the ex-wife and her affair partner should have been taken down harder. You had Mike/Joel record their statements. You had two police officers present that were witness to those statements. They should have been arrested and prosecuted. Turnabout is fair play and all that. As to reconciling with the family. I don't know, man. If this would happen in a r/l setting, I don't think I'd be as big hearted as Mike/Joel was. For my own sanity if nothing else. His entire family not only dropped him, but burned him in nuclear fire. There's no coming back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just finished reading this masterpiece. You really know how to bring the tears forward. That scene at the beginning of this second part made my chest hurt. Then I couldn't stop crying afterword when Mary kissed his forehead and told Victoria how important Mike was to her. It was almost like you lined that up from the first glance of them in the courtroom.

I wish that I could give this more than five stars. I also wish I knew a publisher who could hook you up to give you that little more polish.

One constructive thing, You noted that you placed the final scene with the ex-wife in for closure. I get why you did. I think that is why some of the more recent comments read more like Loving Wives comments as opposed to Romance, which is what this is. His cheating ex-wife is a footnote to this beautiful story, not the focus, and if I am right, that scene happened many years after the first scene from part 1. You could have kept that a footnote as opposed to a played-out scene, and the comments may be a little less aggressive.

You are seriously becoming one of the best authors on this site. I love reading your beginning and ending notes. It makes me feel a little more connected to you and tells me you care about more than the words on the page and that you're giving us a little of your soul with each tale.

I noticed a comment in one of your other stories about being over-dramatic. Dude, keep doing that, don't stop. If you need to repeat yourself a 100 times, do it. I love playing the scene of Mike screaming at his family as he breaks down. I loved reading Robbie attacking his father in Nuclear Family. I loved your Spellmonger reference in that other story (can't recall off hand), I love Spellmonger too.

You write with passion, don't lose it, don't stop. Bring us more stories like this one.

Five Big Stars!

Thx - LittleRogan

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. My eldest is in gaol, getting no help. He was sexually abused as a 10 year old by a teacher, and threatened into silence by same. He never respected authority again. We never found out until 4 years ago.

He ran away from school and home at 15 and lived on the streets becoming a criminal and drug addict.

He has spent more time in prison in recent years than not. He cannot work because he cannot abide any authority. He suffers in prison, but the system is built to punish not help. He is now 35 and still in gaol.

The cycle continues.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories