All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 071-080'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! This is a reminder that all my stories are fueled by PATREON and have chapters posted ahead of time there. Check out the new clickable badge under my user banner above, or just head to patreon.com/breakthebar to help support the stories.

Cheers!

~Break.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

OMG, so good. You have done an excellent job with bringing out the characters and making me really hate Heather, she really needs to go fuck her self. Anyway thanks for another great chapter of an amazing story.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series, can't wait to see more!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 1 year ago

Um. He could just say no and be perfectly honest.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is slow and unwieldy. Rather disappointing.

Runelord20Runelord2011 days ago

Heather is completely hate able. It's awesome. I like that she is able to pull away some of the disdain some readers may have for Cassidy's behavior.

Unfortunately, the editing could have used another pass on this one. Besides, the occasional tense slip, one of the dares doesn't do what Robbie thought it did.

"Spin the bottle. Both of you need to make out with one member of the other couple, and they need to tell you who is the better kisser."

I read that as Robbie and Cassidy would kiss the same person. Either Wanda, Cattie, or Terra. Unless Heather was willing to kiss both Robbie and Cassidy, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Although, I'm sure Heather could have e found a way to make it an issue anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...