All Comments on 'A Shoe Store Show'

by lrwriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a favorite fantasty

a favorite of mine. Though my wife would never do it. It was a hot stroy til she started having multiple O's too unrealistic.

Eagleye1Eagleye1about 17 years ago
Hot wife shows off!!

I have always wanted to see a situation like that. Please continue more about her showing off. Please add some pictures of your wife's sexy legs, pusy and butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Safe sane consensual. Very nice

The only real problem I see is him touching her sex, you dont know what is on his fingers, and rubbing him off and his bodily fluids touching her fingers. A bit risky there but otherwise good clean fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
squirting?

It was quite good, but the squirting part is rather unrealistic.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Hot story

Nice short story. You worked the seduction rather nicely for a short story. MOst of this length screw it up by jumping right into the sex. Keep writing about your wife's adventures

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 17 years ago
More Heels

I would like shoes in the next story. Maybe some boots, so the store clerk can touch her leg all the way up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed this one and would love to see you write more.......and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story! In fact one of my favorites!

Loved the story - so much that I've read it quite a few times! A shoe store visit with a garter belt and stockings has always been a big fantasy. Thanks for this - look forward to whatever other stories you write!

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Good But Not Great

The storyline is hardly original, but many of us find it enjoyable.

<br /><br />

Her sassiness and her husband's reluctance were nice touches.

<br /><br />

The story is competently written, but I prefer more imagery to make events vivid. For example, the salesman sweating, the appearance and texture of her thighs and pussy, her nether mouth drooling onto the inside of her dress, her three little erections, her swollen nether lips.

<br /><br />

Thanks for a good tale.

Gary13Gary13over 14 years ago
This is a great short story!

I enjoyed it.

But I feel compelled to reply to two of the earlier commenters.

Multiple orgasms and squirting are "unrealistic"? No wonder you want to remain anonymous. You've no idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shoe salesman

you should have let him fuck her as you watched.what a turn on for both of you.

whhpmpswhhpmpsalmost 11 years ago

She should have pulled his cock out and jacked him off until he shot his cum into one of her high heel pumps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy story

your story was so hot I have a ragging hard on. I was thinking the shoe sales man was me and I was playing with your wife.55ac .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super Hot

Great story, my wife and I have done this a few times, and once she went in to the back of the store with the salesman and came back with a pussy full of cum, I loved it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Showing off for All Bundy, and some idiot anonymous has a "my wife and I" lie about a shoe salesman. There are some real keepers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it a lot. My wife and I have done the same thing, but only once. She just showed him her charms . Didn’t go any farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous