All Comments on 'Picturing Her Night Out'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Al_AnonAl_Anon12 months ago

love stories with the bitchy best friend

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 Stars, great start. Would love to read more of this story. Thanks for writing.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk12 months ago

I hope the is more to come!

vzbvzb12 months ago

Really good stuff!

You do an excellent job building the excitement and keeping it hot even while there's nothing to "see" except still images, which is always tough (so much easier to write sexy with nakedness and hard fucking right there on the screen). And the evolution of a couple going from faithful/vanilla all the way to cuckoldress & kinky voyeur masochist is about as believable as it could possibly be given the time frame of the plot and the length of the story -- it could feel a lot more realistic if the story was four times as long and took place over a couple months ... but then it would take four times as long to read (to say nothing of write).

I'm also a big fan of the trope of a wife being "corrupted" by a mischievous best friend, sister, etc., so this was a treat. I'm glad you posted this :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked most of the story, very hot and sexy, a great build up. But the children reference is something no mother would ever do, and the degradation of the husband went over the top for me. Submissive yes, but this was something else…

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

NauticalTwilightNauticalTwilight12 months ago

Great work as always, w4h. You're a talented writer with a style unlike anyone else on this site. Keep it up!

writer4hire69writer4hire6912 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the comments! It's unfortunate there's no way to tag people or reply directly but in case any of you find your way back here...

Al_Anon & VZB: I'm also a huge huge fan of the bitchy friend or sister. It's one of my favorite archetypes and more stories need them in it. Especially when it comes to corrupting someone else.

Jackie: Appreciate the compliment and happy you liked most of it. I certainly understand what you're saying and debated whether to include it. In the end, I decided to do so because I wanted to really, really lean in. It's not my usual but wanted to try a little different on this one. But thank you so much for reading and leaving your feedback!

NauticalTwilight: Thank you so much! That is such a wonderful compliment and quite an honor to hear. I'm a big fan of your own series! It's absolutely brilliant.

pink4bbcpink4bbc12 months ago

Good stuff I do hope there’s more to come

I can see a chastity device in your future that happens to all us men who have a tiny little dickie

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

HOT story!!!!! Very exciting and amazing dialogues!!! 5 stars!

GECuckGECuck10 months ago

Great story! I love the idea of my wife’s friend treating me like this too! This story woukd be an ideal candidate for photos included too.

I hope she came home that next day and made him lick her and clean her too

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

This is fetish, not cuckolding

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire11 days ago

Interesting take. By the way, ic hunter or whatever your name is…cuckolding IS a fetish and this is 100% cuckolding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...