All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 13'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson11 months ago

Well that was exciting. How much longer til Mary, Miriam, and Kara join the team?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson11 months ago

more prec7sely, will Mary or Kara have to join due to exposure now?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One11 months ago

This made my morning. Still waiting for Kara and Miriam to end up in the harem with Harrison.

JazHazJazHaz11 months ago

Action, sex and a couple of pandemics (covid and duohalo). What more could you want?

WritingRobotWritingRobot11 months ago

I really enjoy this series and i want to reiterate that i think you're handling the subject matter and themes a lot better than the original does. Two questions, though. First, what is the inoculation situation for children like Mary's kids, assuming Mary joins the group, since the current method is obviously inappropriate? If it was mentioned in an earlier chapter I'm afraid I've forgotten.

And second, would you consider adding a chapter to this series that's just a dramatis personae? The cast is starting to be just big enough and updates are just infrequent enough that I'm starting to want help keeping track of who's who.

SlofredSlofred11 months ago

love the chapter. It started to answer a couple of my earlier questions. I hope he can build a bridge to the REZ and I am pretty sure when the bodies are checked he will know exactly where the LoBo group is camping. The next question. Does he have the Native Tribe help him clean out the infestation or does he ask Miriam for help. I can see him going either way. Give the Tribe a hand with retribution or go the Law and Order route. Or the third option. Get them to work together and set up a Native Raid with Military Back up for total victory in one attack. Thank you for sharing and 5 stars because that is all I am allowed to give.

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

Harri's told two people now, Barry and Kara, that he's seen first hand what happens when someone gets DuoHalo, but he doesn't tell them *what* he's actually seen. Like how the gate guard had the sniffles (that he thought were allergies) the last time Harri saw him, then was dead mere HOURS later. And how they had around 500 other men drop dead in just a couple of days. Just saying he'd seen it can make them say, "Oh yeah, sure Harri." TELL them that. Tell them about the guy who staggered up to the compound like a zombie, and then dropped to his knees to start coughing up blood. Make them realize that he's not just talking shit. It's what I would have done.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing11 months ago

“Looks like they forgot this was America” is one of my favorite lines, now.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimer11 months ago

Only going to get worse too… how long before grocery stores stop being a thing I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a very good episode; sooner or later Harrison is going to have to kill that idiot (or at least watch him die when he runs into an electrified fence or the like). For reference, "snookums" was a created term of endearment for a child in a comic strip back about 1910, so it has some legs. With regard to WritingRobot's question about the treatment of children, people can check out Corrupting Power's Quaranteam story Phil's Tale 12 (and some of the prior chapters in that storyline) about the general immunity of prepubescent children but the extreme vulnerability of teenagers.

MehntalityMehntality11 months ago

Not knocking the original, because that definitely laid the foundations for this engrossing alternate world, but ill be damned if I don't prefer this authors writing style, especially in regards to the characters. Dialogue, thoughts, feelings, growth, just overall development is much cleaner and more engaging.

I only wish the author had more time on his hands so we didn't have to wait so long for new chapters to all of his wonderful stories.

If BreakTheBar isn't one of your favorited and followed authors on this site, you're doing it wrong...

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Just absolutely awesome. Hands down the best author on Lit. Every single one of your stories is amazing. Thanks for another great chapter, keep up the outstanding work.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop11 months ago

More, more & lots more please

tjb50caltjb50cal11 months ago

awesome update, this series is by far way better then the original, no bs politics and much better realism, and better story plot, keep it going, looking forward to much more

notbatmannotbatman11 months ago

Whew, what an update! I wonder if those were the same guys who went after the reservation? Or if they were the conspiracy guys who seen to know Harri some? Probably both, considering the economical storytelling here. Fantastic work! This is currently my most eagerly-anticipated update. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! what a buildup of story ( hope so ) to bring kara and mary into harem. cant wait for the next update.

Also a fan of your Pushing xxx series. expecting an update on that as well.

You are an amazing writer.

reopainreopain11 months ago

Great chapter , I think its time to add Mary and her kids to his family. Harrison has been taking care of Mary for weeks now and cares about her and her kids. She make an interesting addition to the family being a single mother. It was nice to see Kara finally break her ice queen and show she misses Harrison. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@notbatman Most likely they are part of Barrys group, I anticipate them becoming a hostile faction that sees Harri living with a group of women and deciding that he has too many, raiding him and paying for it. Best case they catch the virus and most of their group gets wiped out leaving a couple of women that Harri knew from way back when and his White Knight syndrome kicks in.

But yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they were part of the same group involved in the reservation raid and Barrys friends, or if Barry himself was one of the casualties from this fight.

PunjiPunji11 months ago

Another great chapter. I love how you are showing the gritty, nasty side of the Quaranteam world.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gotta say you know the environment. I've never been to the Pacific Northwest but I'm from a rural area. I can tell you it would turn out just that way. Some people would have the brains and good sense to do it the right way, and the wherewithal to defend what's theirs. Some would be more or less clueless, basically harmless, and a lot of them would fall victim to circumstances. A few of them would be tough guys, assholes, and feel entitled to take whatever they want, bullying everyone around them in the process. At some point those sorts are likely to be dealt with. They'll have names like Ken Rex McElroy...Google it if you don't know who he is.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment....

NursesNurses11 months ago

Love that story. First time I have ever been so caught up I am waiting for installments. I am in my busy season here in the Ozarks. I am retired but grow flowers for the nurses at a couple of small hospitals and a clinic. ¼ acre of zinnias. Here I would feel sorry for any attempted looters. The neighbors would come running and shoot them into doll rags. Around here it's not necessary to put up "No Trespassing" signs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was exactly what I needed tonight. It’s 4:07am and I am sitting in a hospital bed, bored out of my skull so thank god for this awesome chapter. You got my blood pumping and my adrenaline going and it feels wonderful! Thanks for adding to the universe of Quarenteam and doing it perfectly.

XDiversityXDiversity11 months ago

I just wanted to point out that Leo, who is supposedly Harri's longtime bosom friend, doesn't get much camera time. Is he laid out unconscious from too much poon? ;P I'm not a military action guy, but if my friend and benefactor was going through around risking himself, I'd be there.

lastman416lastman41611 months ago

I’ve also been wondering about Leo.

I appreciate how each chapter hasn’t gone the route of sex-adventure-of-the-day. While there’s plenty of sex, it hasn’t slowed down the interesting (and exciting!) storyline that’s unique to this story.

Also, and I realize that there’s probably plenty of chapters already written taking this story in who knows what direction, I was thinking it would be interesting to see a scenario where a woman chooses a man to be bonded to based on nothing but the limited information the government gives her, but it turns out she really doesn’t like him. How would the two (or more!) people come to terms with this necessary intimacy? Would they grow closer together over time? Further apart?

nyteramblernyterambler11 months ago

Well all caught up on both this story line and on original one can't wait to read more good story.

DorenWinsloweDorenWinslowe11 months ago

I love all the little relationships and quiet moments between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is it on AMA - The Boyfriend, Quaranteam - Northwest, and The OF Girl stories you have the same description, so if your computer reboots on you you have to either remember where you left off, or search through different chapters until you find where you left off, while for Font of Fertility and Technically We're Estranged you don't, making it much easier to get back to reading the story after a computer reboot?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

With all the death around the small town, why does the government not take the land for the new community that they are building? The government could then use one fifth

of Harri's land for a base. Giving Harri back three fifth of his land. With last one fifth divide into smaller plots of land like for 10 - 24 Teams. Mary did say that she had not seen or heard from any of her neighbors in a while!

Carnes8004Carnes800410 months ago

Ah! No public release (spinoffs don't count) of the next chapter. Waiting over a month can pursue readers to take you off their Favorites Lists. Stay safe

NursesNurses10 months ago

I love this story and getting impatient for the next installment. I've got a Quaranteam Jones.

prophet58prophet5810 months ago

Are Harrison and Mary a future couple along with Miriam? So far so good as far as the plot and storyline go. Keep on churning out the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agréé with thé Idea of Harrison Land being used as a military base and a staging area for the vacciné. Thé Idea of people willingly giving back their property that their familles have lived on for almost a hundred years IS CRAZY. An example is, "People are unwilling to give UP things of value that their familles have had for 40 years that was proven stolen during WW2 from Jews". The government should save themselves the headache by turning the almost empty suburb into their new Quarantine housing development. 600 hundreds, big 6 / 8 bedrooms, houses on 10 - 20 Acres plots.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story with lots of twist and turns. Please keep it going. Your stories show a lot of thought and a wide direction for growth. Keep going and keep up the good work.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy679 months ago

I read this series a couple months ago. Stumbled onto it after reading some of CorruptingPower's series. I enjoyed his (that's why I looked for similar stories) but I liked yours even more.

Please, please, PLEASE add some more chapters to this story, soon.

Thank you

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny8 months ago

I definitely enjoyed that this chapter had more plot in it! The ball busting was a little much, but not enough to break the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Churning through these. Just excellent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great story and I must say I enjoy the story more than any of the sex.

alsithalsith5 months ago

Snookums

Meaning: Sweetheart

Noun Informal.

Sometimes Snook·ums . sweetheart (used as a term of endearment, especially facetiously):

mfbridgesmfbridges12 days ago

The best plague series I've read and as a retired Vet, I've read alot. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...