All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 16'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

I hope to be reading trailing home very soon. But if you must take a break for spring and return soon. Thanks again.

jimdel11jimdel11almost 17 years ago
read it all, including trailing home!!!!

loved it, but when i read trailing home the first time...it wasn't so real.....but after reading second chances, it all came together!!! you know who i am, and i'm still waiting for you!!!!

jim

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Excellent story.

I wondered what Sarah's statements could do to clear her.. So she didn't need to say anything.. I thought the treatment of the Sheriff might have been a bit much.. The man was doing his job as he knew how.. You don't fire a sheriff for building goodwill among constituents, do you?

Happy endings are always great.. I guess that town has run out of beautiful women; and there's none for Liam.. Somehow I get the feeling that Liam will be bringing more than his mom back with him..

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
D/s in the 19th century...

...why the hell not? The dear Ms. Haremgirl has written D/s scenes as hot as any I've read in Literotica. That grrl sure does know how to write sex as hot, vigorous and succulent. Go, grrl!

Bs_PrincessBs_Princessalmost 17 years ago
Bowing at your feet ..

I've read all your stories .. and now i ralize that i read the end of this one before the beginning was even posted .. I read Liam's story sometime last year and wondered whathis life and his brother's would be like .. i'll be re-reading "trailing Home" just to put it all together again .. Great job and Keep up the Awesome work ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT

I loved this story and the whole series. Please please please write another story asap.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
What a beautiful story

I had read parts of your story before but just decided to run the whole thing off on the printer and carry it with me. You are a very gifted writer. Having finally submitted my first few stories, I can only hope that reading yours will rub off on me. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome!!!

My favorite stories at Literotica is this series. Plleeeaaassseeee write more about sarah and Brian!! Please, this is a great series. WRITE MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

Please write more of this family especially Brian and Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nuff said

if you've read my other comments then you know that i for one think these are all a very "damned good read"

hornyoldgoat6969

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES