All Comments on 'Alison's Fateful Afternoon'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
her accessment was correct

she is a WHORE I cant figure out why in these stories its the women that fuck around and the guys are all innocent BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Erotic story

Good story especially setting it up. Great description with the sex scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe she will have sex while on the phone with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Obviously Doesn't Love Her Husband

Clearly if she loved her husband, there'd be no cheating.

Period. No possible acceptable excuse. Period. Hopefully

the husband will meet someone he prefers while he's earning the money to pay for that roof over her head. Presumably, as a cheater, she'll get AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No woman cheats by accident. They know what they

are doing and allow the situation to manipulate them into giving in to being a slut in an adulterous situation. They can plead no, and say I am innocent but they could have prevented it every step of the way and chose not to. They are pure trash with no respect for themselves, their husbands, their marriage, or their families.

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
IT'S A STORY FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

As ever, I cannot believe the amount of heated comments that this category receives from 'Anon'

This site is for erotica, what are they looking for in 'Loving Wives'? Perhaps a story of the daily grind of kids, washing, shopping, and cooking before an early night and being completely knackered would do the job.

This is erotic FICTION. This story fulfills that genre!

To the others, please calm down and read something else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Great job Big Gunz.. very detailed and explicit.. for a bit there.. I actually thought a woman had written it.. lol I will read the rest of them from you..

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Contractor and wife: lost their tongues...

I will tell you exactly where and why the story dropped in rating for me. It was when you decided to forgo dialog and allow the very “credible” move of a contractor entering the bedroom with no knowledge and permission of the house hold’s owner’s; getting rid in the process of unnecessary human language. This type of forget words - let the hands do the talking moves the erotic scene into a lower case, much lower for me. Why? A. it’s SO MUCH LESS CREDIBLE. B. it’s so much less intelligent. As a result C. it is so much less erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great storytelling

Great story of a lonely wife giving into temptation. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Stuff

As usual you produced a really good, hot storyline. A hot, slutty housewife who's absolutely gagging for a hard fucking, and a horny rough workman to provide it. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it

That last sentence was hilarious, and absolutely perfect

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Proof Positive

A majority of women are life support systems for their Cunts with no redeaming qualities whatsoever! Oops I forgot if you bury them face first in the sand you can use them as Bicycle Racks LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"proof positive" why don't you and you other unwashed, smelly, unemployed misogynists...

...go hang out in the men's locker room at your local athletic club. You'd see plenty of MEN there who'd be willing to pound the shit out of you, and there won't be any women around to interfere with their pleasure. (And we women say, Thank God!)

p.s. Have you told your mother what you think, yet?

Laura Bennington, as far away from you as I can get.

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678over 10 years ago
Stick with your story

You start witgh a plausible heme then ruin it by trying to be artistic.

Take this sentence: Brad indicated his impending orgasm and directed her off of his throbbing manhood.

Are you really trying to say they stopped fucking ?

If so, say it. Don't leave us wondering what youi mean,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorced and lonely

Once her husband appointment at the doctors office her life was over. He was diagnosed with two different STS's. Divorce came quickly after. Now divorced and lonely as all her friend and family found out way she got divorced. She had to move out of state to start over and never had the happiness for the rest of her life she once had. THE END

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oh my! The poor cheating whore was lonely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous