All Comments on 'On The Lam'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Excellent story. I do think he should divorce her and make it public that the kid isn't his - hell insist on a DNA paternity test and sue for her to return the funds he already paid out. Have her go after the babies father for the money that's owed her. Of course her standing in the church and community will suffer. I'm not sure what will happen to the old business or his relationship with his brother-in-law, but he deserves to find some happiness and a worthy partner.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

Good story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Well told sad story. Love lost with both parties at fault and no discernible middle ground for reconciliation.

InfosaugerInfosauger9 months ago

This shouts for a second chapter

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

another awful story from FARMERS SON. So far the wife is getting away with everything. Her reputation is being protected.. Nobody in her family knows what she has done. Every time the husband tries to have contact her she screams at him threatens him calls him all kinds of names and shits on him . And the husband is getting the blame from everybody

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

so rather than sell everything and get half he left her everything and sends her money?

.

yeah he is a cuck

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Just out the bitch. Just because he still loves her is no reason to let her effectively appear to be the victim.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

What an asshole.

Sorry, but any man who ignores his wife, emotionally and physically separating himself from her is literally telling her to have an affair.

And then to think that you come home for one afternoon is going to magically make it all better? Fuck him and fuck any guy who thinks that.

How much effort did he put into making his business succeed? Would ignoring it, not being there, showing up late or putting in a half assed job make it successful? What if he did all that and then came in early to pay attention to his company only to find out someone else had bought it and was making it successful? Who’s fucking fault would it be?

He ignored his marriage and got what he richly deserved.

ReedRichardsReedRichards9 months ago

I think that Mr Sworder missed the point: John wasn't going to do that to his wife because, as he stated more than once, he was still in love with her. His problem was that he was also in love with wood, and more in love with his work than he was with his wife.

.

Mr Doodle got it right: "any man who ignores his wife, emotionally and physically separating himself from her is literally telling her to have an affair." I've put it differently in the past, saying that if a man doesn't take care of his wife, someone else will.

.

A lot of commenters didn't like the story, because the bitch wasn't burned, but perhaps it was more realistic than some people think. There was more in a two-page story than a lot of others.

.

One slight problem with the business end of the story: framing and roofing houses takes a lot less time than the finish work. The framer would be so far ahead on the houses that the finish guys could never catch up.

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Shouts for a sequel !

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher9 months ago
Boring and no likeable characters

Why do people write stories that have no likable characters?

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

'I deserved her ire but I didn't deserve her betrayal.'

I think author missed opportunity to expand on the issue. It is much easier for husband to be divorced than the wife, particularly when she is a single mom. That is the reason that wife will suffer with an insensitive asshole husband rather than get a divorce, but also want and take some male companionship where they can get it. So I can understand wife's betrayal. The ultimate fault is that of the failed husband.

ThorlolThorlol9 months ago

Not the best story but I really cant blame the wife. He divorced her before she took on a lover. Why punish her when the supposed betrayal actually came from him?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

I don't like when husbands punish themselves. He should out her to the whole town, divorce her and find a better woman. Hopefully he would treat the new woman better. It is stupid to still "love" a woman that betrayed him. The kid deserves to know who her real father is and that scumbag needs to pay for his own kid. John is an idiot.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

I noticed in a few earlier comments that some readers either missed or ignored his letter to her parents telling of her unfaithfulness. John put it on the parents: truth and righteousness versus family image and community perceptions. John may not be a strong person, but he shows he is at least honest in his feelings. Since his life left him in a state of limbo, he did exactly the same for her. He needs a sequel with a reappearance when his wife’s daughter turns 18.

LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

Sorry, but anyone who thinks ignoring a wife intentionally or through ignorance is grounds for an affair could be considered the kind of scumbag who has no respect for marriage vows.

The proper response to being ignored is to try and bring it to the spouses attention. If that fails, you divorce the spouse and then move on and find someone who respects and loves you. Having an affair for any reason debases yourself and shows a complete lack of honour and character.

Saying, ‘well you ignored me so I found someone who wouldn’t!’, is simply a piss poor excuse for horrible behaviour. This is actually trying to pass the blame to make yourself feel better about your own miserable actions . You lose any moral high ground when you act without honour. People not living up to their vows is no excuse for not honouring your own!

Also, Wackadoodle, your analogy kind of sucks. How could someone buy a business without the owner knowing about it? If his partner illegally sold the business he could destroy his partner and the new owner legally. In this case the spouse brought in a third party that wasn’t permitted in the ‘marriage contract’ and has no excuse for not properly ending the marriage contract when their spouse didn’t fulfill their part of that contract. Trying to justify bad behaviour with others bad behaviour reminds me of little kids who say “we he did it!”.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker9 months ago

Sad, but well done. Go home and end it. This needs closure. 5 stars, the Bear approves.

The BEAR

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

Well told story. To me, John's a pathetic character. He runs away from his problems instead of facing them, although the author does toss in John's fighting ability to try and make him seem less of a coward. He hides and tortures his wife with occasional emails after of course, writing her parents to be sure he looks good and she looks bad, in spite of his fleeing. We only know about the wife from afar, so we don't know much other than she allegedly had sex at least once outside her marriage. The cheating wife nor the "sack cloth and ashes" runaway husband are likeable people. 5* story for sure. It damn sure held my interest.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Good story. Kinda needs a closure, one way or another, me thinks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

I'll jump on the band wagon - Story is too good not to bring it to a conclusion. Start may be when he leaves the bar that night Troy is waiting outside the door for him. Something for you to consider. Always enjoy your work and this one is no exception! 4.8*

avidreader123avidreader1239 months ago

I am generally against cheating and enjoy reading about punishment. However, he checked out of the marriage before she cheated. Obviously she should have divorced him, but he pulled away, then refused to change when she brought it to his attention. He put furniture from strangers above his wife. He is not a likeable character, and needs to cut her free. He might find he could move on as well, because by keeping a connection he is torturing himself too.

FireFox59FireFox599 months ago

Rarely do I side with a cheating wife but John deserved what he got. He completely ignored his wife for his wood working hobby. John is a weak, pathetic man that doesn't have the balls to face reality.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I deserved her ire but I didn't deserve her betrayal. Call me a cuck. Call me a wimp. Call me whatever you want but that doesn't change the fact that I still love her."

...

And that's the core of this tale: another wimp cuck tale.

EZ8ltEZ8lt9 months ago

Very unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yuck. The story celebrates an addiction to cuckoldry and it's concurrent love of misery. Grateful not to live in a world created by the Farmers_Son. Perhaps he can someday find his way to freedom,

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

This was a very good story.

Well-written, the plot flowed nicely.

But I do feel it needs another chapter, a confrontation might get this one a good ending.

Yes the ending somehow wasn't quite right, it needs a non-ambiguous ending.

Thanks Farmer_Son.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate story's where the husband pays and protects the slut. His life continues to swirl the drain

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do get it BUT is he being fair to the child? She will find out in time and his wife will pay the price in time. Let's hope that there is a follow-up story, where the wife is outed to her community and he gets to keep his cash for himself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No victims here, only culprits. John was a bad husband, what did he expect? Wife wasn't right to do what she did, but it is understandable. Very frustrating read. Not a story, more like a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

she's a bitch and deserves what happens to her when the fecal matter hits the rotary impeller. The MC is the one who caused 90% of the problems, and is just trying to martyr himself. Neither character is worth give a crap about. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So… a non-erotic story about carpentry, with a minor side plot involving a couple of assholes. Wow, I stumbled onto a winner this time.

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

Ugh... this story had me agreeing with Whackdoodle.

The husband in this story was an asshole. He basically abandoned his wife to focus all his attention on his furniture restoration business.

-

Should she have cheated on him?

No, of course not. She should have filed for divorce, and just moved on with her life.

-

Having an affair, then trying to trick the husband into raising a bastard was a shitty thing to do, and far worse than the husband's initial neglect. So I've got no sympathy for her either, and it was amusing that she's now left alone as a bitter single mom.

CptAmeripantsCptAmeripants9 months ago

This story feels unfinished and rushed at the end. Are we going to get another chapter?

CaptainbklCaptainbkl9 months ago

I liked the story. Gave it a 5.

However, there was no reason for her to have an affair. Talk to him and if this does not work divorce him.

There is never an excuse for cheating. Don't like the marriage? Get out of it.

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

They both fucked up in their marriage but she made it worse. Also, he should stop making the child payments because the kid is not his.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK so because he still loves he he doesn't divorce her but why or why support that child? Let the coach support the kid and if she divorces you then so be it. If he loves her so much why have her "suffer"?

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars for an unfinished sad tale of woe.

However, I believe the MC's way of dealing with the SLUT is the best way to show her, that her way is not the right way to live. At the same time, he is not causing unbearable financial hardship for his business partner, or the little girl who did nothing wrong.

It is just the SLUT, who is the focus of his retribution. payback is a bitch.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

The writing was fine but the story... not good. John was obviously an ultimate Coward. Running off without firstly outing his cheating wife, then allowing her to claim that he was a dead-beat dad. But to actually send her money for her bastard child!!! That is just stupid.

Is this meant to be some type of long-term vengence or punishment? Legally, he cannot get away with what he is doing, in spite of his claim that because he was sending funds for alimony and child support that she cannot complete a divorce. She can. Banks also have different legal views of jointly owned assets when one party is blocking the other. There is a legal avenue to pursue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It doesn’t excuse the cheating, but John was a really crappy husband. No sympathy from me.

Also, the story was like 25% about their relationship, and 75% geeking out about carpentry. Couldn’t really care much about that either.

Why is it that so many of the LW writers are so obsessed with blue collar, physical labor? Nothing against that type of work, but it doesn’t make one a better person or say anything about one’s character.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ummm…..illogical. But then, what does logic have to do with a good LW story?

.

Why pay child support for a kid not his? On what planet does paying such support mean that divorce for abandonment can’t occur? He kind of admits it was all his fault — guy essentially had an affair with his side hustle, furniture restoration, and tossed his marriage aside. By the time she cheated, he had already left the marriage — maybe not for another woman, but for his obsessive hobby.

.

So why the fuck does he not cut bait? Because he still loves her? Nonsense. This guy is damaged goods. Yeah, she’s a cheater, but this story is about him….and he’s a real loser.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, a decent story, but it moved along like a person running in cement. The pacing and timing felt out of kilter. Perhaps after reading a bajillion of these stories, all the "betrayed husband runs away and lives a quiet, semi-monastic life" all read the same. OP tweaked the Usual Yarn 1.0 and created a Usual Yarn 1.1, but it still felt like a re-run. In fact, there is a story on this site from the 2001-2005 time frame that is almost the same plot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Cumminginsideher should write a story and show OP how it's done. Wanna laugh? Read his profile!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He loved her all this time. A waste of time. He should have stayed married to his wife and spend more time with her. Counseling for both of them. Life is too short to be so miserable. Except it and make a the best of it. After all marriage is give and take. All marriages go through adjustments. A little extreme in this case but with LOVE being a big factor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Not enough meat to the story.

\

@SwordWielder, after so many years of tacitly acknowledging paternity, he can't contest it now.

\

@HIV Re: Her family - They DO know! "You would think my in-laws would be very unhappy with me but Karen doesn't know that I sent a letter to them, after I left town, informing them of her unfaithfulness and I asked them to not tell her that they know."

\

He should have divorced her, at the time, let his non-paternity be shown,and be done with her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like it but like to see the ending toit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just don’t get people saying this is well done. I was bored to tears.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Quite a conundrum, Troy should sell the business to a shell company, with the aid of John's silent approval via his legal council. The monies owing to John would be in an escrew account. Troy works for the shell company at John's side though remotely. Another few years, the cuck divorces John's sister, no company value of 50% payed to the lady dog, and not forfeited by law in case of the final divorce.

Or something like that????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cheating wife took me to the cleaners in our divorce but I’m such a total beta, just thinking about it makes me hard. I brought it on myself though. I knew she was a gold-digging whore but I couldn’t resist her sexy ass. She probably giggles as she ticks that big alimony check into her lacy bra..

OldbuddyOldbuddy9 months ago

You left me wanting more…. Good story

Rayjag1980Rayjag19809 months ago

Story needs conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Going to have to agree with LNRAstro, it's really not an excuse for her to take on a lover, she jumped the gun, instead of talking to him. That's another thing in a relationship is communication, he was emotionally detached and she chose to not figure out why, isn't it somewhere in the vows: "for better or worse", he was at his worst and where was she? Obviously, there's some sense because she can't get a piece of the business based on how he set it up, though with him telling the truth to the parents, why didn't they tell it to their son? His business partner, so he also understands John's point of view and why he hasn't split from her? Definitely needs closure, but the wife showed no remorse, two wrongs don't make a right. While he understood what he did, she doesn't seem to understand her own.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

I sure do love this story. You created characters that are believable and they need their story told. Please, please continue this wonderful narrative.

And thank you!

Dave

Martyr2002Martyr20029 months ago

Good story but feels unfinished

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy9 months ago

Agree with others, a sequel would be nice. Good opening salvo

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

I had to think of it for a moment and realize why he can't even tell Troy. She doesn't know her parents know and because of this she can't even date. Troy knowing would put an end to it and she would then be free to ruin other men's lives.

Quite the pickle because Troy definitely should know.

Well the silver lining is that men are able to withstand extreme lengths of time alone far better than women. The fact she comes at him swinging every single time he emails her convinces me she deserves this.

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

5*****! That was a very good story about a complicated and broken man who is respected by those who know him. I liked it a lot.

njlaurennjlauren9 months ago

Tough story when you can't sympathize with the MC. He cruelly abandoned his wife so he could restore furniture? She did try to tell him, she complained he was spending time with furniture that should be spent with her and he blew it off...and then was surprised she cheated.

Ppl in the comments rant about the slut wife, but what about him? Is he even normal? If he never longer wanted to be with her, he could have divorced her.

And the ending? Basically it leaves the reader wanting to kill everyone in the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You had enough story for a post about half this size. It was badly padded with the stuff about woodworking. That really didn't have anything to do with the story and just bad it longer. Also, some of your paragraphs are too long, especially for reading on-line. For example, the one starting with "Well, first the child,..." could have, should have, been split into at least three.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can understand his feelings for his wife. But why would he continue to support a child that is not his? It's beyond contemptible behavior. And by not ending the story, you commit the ultimate mistake.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Good story, well written. John drove his wife to cheat, but if she truly was a Christian she would have confessed. Obviously she is not repentant. Liked how her parents know, I’m sure they are waiting for her to repent too. Both John and Karen are in hell, because Karen will not tell the truth. Guess pride is another sin. Sad all the way around. Thanks for writing, will check out your other stories. Enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, No... what bullshit crybaby baby shit is this?... so he's sending her child support payments for a child that isn't his😒, all because he's trying to protect her reputation?.. fuck that slut, her bastard and her reputation.. where is the MC balls sir?.. they seemed to be missing.. why not just divorce her, sell the damn business and get the slut out of your life?.. shit doesn't make any sense at all.. I doubt if she's not even remorseful she's suffering.. the only thing she miss is full access to his money.. he still loves her? What is it that he loves?. When will the pity party, whining and crying and woe it's me gonna end?.. he didn't do anything wrong.. why torture himself?. He married the wrong woman.. that shit happems all the time.. does he think he's the 1st or only person who found out their mate is unfaithful?. He says it was his fault his marriage ended like that.. umm how?. Was he there lifting her legs up as she's fucking the football coach? Did he cheat, mistreat or abused her?.. so how exactly does he take any blame for her cheating?🤔 .. did she talk to him about him pulling away, or her being lonely?.. I doubt it.. placing blame on the hurt spouse for a slut spouse is just wrong... unless he cheated or abused her.. there's no excuse for her cheating.. this is blame shifting and bullshit justification to lessen the sluts accountability 🙄.. how was he to know something was wrong with their marriage if she never told him?.. is he supposed to be a mind reader?.. I need buddy to grow some backbone and balls.. all this whining, crying and pity partying is weak sauce. He needed to realize he didn't do anything wrong.. this was all on her.. she decided to cheat, she decided not to talk to her husband, she decided their marriage was no longer important.. if it was important even a little bit, she would've been focused on fixing their marriage and not planning hookups with the coach🙄.. she wanted to cheat and found an excuse to cheat.. periodT...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done...easily the best today. Those who like their stories formulaic won't like much, but it is solid work.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

A sad story, needs another chapter to put things to rights one way or another.

Her parents are wrong to keep his secret. They should tell their daughter the truth and make her come clean. That should be the catalyst for bringing this sad story to a conclusion acceptable to all parties.

Farmers Son, happy to see you back, please keep writing l enjoyed many of your stories.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The level of love he professes is belied by his actions leading up to her cheating and. Nice story, but the premise is very much flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dayum this drew me right in. And has all the makings for a second chapter. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm laughing at all the cuck wimps blaming the husband because he neglected his wife for carpentry 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. are y'all serious?.. did she tell him he was neglecting her? Did she sit him down and have a come to Jesus moment with him? Perhaps she threatened him with a divorce?..did she demand they go talk to the pastor?... NOPE! WHAT DID SHE DO TO FIX OR FIGHT FOR THEIR MARRIAGE? .. I'll wait....I didn't read anywhere in there where she did anything.. what she did was turn her focus on to good ole coach's cock.. if she focused more on trying to get her husband's head out of his ass and less time riding the coach cock, she'd still be with her husband🤷🏾‍♀️.. there's NO EXCUSE for what she did.... NONE... she should've COMMUNICATED with her husband.. why didn't she do that first BEFORE slobbering on the coach knob?🤔. Why didn't she demand marriage counseling?.. again... WHAT DID SHE DO AS A WIFE WHO ALLEGEDLY "LOVE" HER HUSBAND TO SAVE THEIR MARRIAGE?🧐.. he wasn't cheating, he wasn't beating on her. He was just more focused on carpentry... as wimpy as the MC is I'm 1000% sure had she sat his wimp ass down and threatened him with divorce... he would've woke the fuck up.. the fact that she said nothing and isn't really sorry for cheating, tells me she was looking to cheat and found a way to blame him for it... Dear wimps, please stop with your bullshit justifications 😂😂😂😂.. she's just a fucking slut.. that's it.. that's all. If she really valued her husband or their marriage she would've done more. She wouldn't have let shit fester. She would've done anything to get her husband to wake up and realize their marriage was hanging by a thread. I don't think that's what she wanted.. I think she was already fucking the coach and when she was caught, started telling him of his neglect.. well at that point, it was moot.. she's fucking another man...in their house... in their bed.🤌🏾. that's how little respect she had for him, their house and her marriage. She defiled their home and you literotica wimp cucks are actually blaming HIM?. 🙄 😒 😑 GTFO.. you all sound silly.. I was aghast with the comment's.. I shouldn't of been. This is literotica after all. But to actually blame the victim because he was too preoccupied with his hobby/business is just ridiculous.. I hope most of you aren't married...if you are, please, for the luv of GAWD don't procreate.. we don't need anymore wimpy cucks🙃.. he is only guilty of not paying attention to his wife.. that doesn't mean he deserved what she did.. she should've talked to him. If after talking to him and nothing has changed, she was to then file for an immediate divorce and find her someone else. That's not what she did... I'm not going to blame the fucking victim.. I'm blaming the cum slut.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Great story about a man of strong principles who is unfortunately tied to an unrepentant cheating bitch. Nice to have you back writing, and I could read a few more pages of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another tale about a brainless wimp cuck husband that even decided to pay for the bastard child of his "lovely" wife. No good at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good but different story. I sympathize more with the wife than John. She was/ is caught in a no-win situation; he's not, as he can move as wanted or needed. John also ignored his wife totally, which not only led to her sleeping with this guy, but to the constant arguments. John, for all his talents, is brain compromised for not realizing that situation. She's somewhat abusive during the calls or texts? What does he expect? 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story FS! Well done and loved the originality of it. Very well written too. Words not wasted & concise. I agree you could spin this story into multiple excursions of John’s adventures. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is it with this author? He has a compulsion to bore his readers to tears with his incessant habit of giving construction details! He’s a good writer but a lot of his stories are buried in minutiae

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I figured out why the author adds so much useless unrelated filler information to his stories. They wouldn’t meet Lit’s minimum 750 word story requirement otherwise. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another shallow tepid distant marriage, dying due to lack of interest. Who cares?

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Not

One of your best but still well written thank you

WordcraftWordcraft9 months ago

Regardless of the comments about filler and details, it's not filler to take up space. It fills out the story. Just like life, to understand the back story it's all in the details.

nestorb30nestorb309 months ago

John threw away his marriage, the wife should have just divorced him. I blame most of this on John. He ignored his wife even though she told him he was ignoring her, he did it anyway. Then he is surprised his wife found someone who paid attention. Now he continues to punish her because she is not sorry? What about him apologizing to his wife?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove9 months ago

The heart wants what the heart wants… and in this case, it’s woodworking. A bit like Hesse’s Narcissus and Goldman. As other commentators have pointed out, he left the marriage first. He cheated first. “Torn between two lovers, acting like a fool...” And as for why she didn’t get a divorce? If she has fundamentalist parents whose opinions matter to her, then perhaps divorce is off the table initially. She has the child; she doesn’t want the abortion. She is caught in a bad place.

And him—he wants her to suffer. He helped cause it; he keeps it going, this Gordian Knot. To lessen the suffering, slacken the Gordian Knot, he could tell her that her parents know; that he told them about what happened. But he doesn’t. She is also blinded by her resentment. They are both in Purgatory. We hurt the ones we love … a tasty complex treat. Thank you.

LWLover60LWLover609 months ago

I enjoyed it. I'd love to see a part 2. I always look forward to your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a fine story. 5*

Ed

NoMartyrs22NoMartyrs229 months ago

Wow, what an idiot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story In a way a man after my own heart I divorced my first wife and not sure if I love her or hate her I do know I dislike her intently Keep writing mate (jaybee186)

amanapamanap9 months ago

Looking forward to the next part.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Without repentance on her part, their is no resolution

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

Kinda odd...but I give it CINCO ESTRELLAS!

mitchawamitchawa9 months ago

Nice written with a different plot. A lot of narrative but it was very interesting. I liked it a great deal.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Too long since your last great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

John is an idiot. One of those guys (we all know at least one) that always seem to have the wrong priorities. Then goes on to repeatedly make stupid decisions and "sacrifices for the sake of others".

Three stars because furniture was half the story and dull.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a depressing pile of shit. The MC is a completely pathetic moron. The wife is a delusional slut. The brother-in-law is an idiot tilting at windmills. The bartender was an okay guy, but not enough to save this poor excuse for a story.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

I love it, but why not set each other free? I understand she can't, but he can. So why not set himself free? Part 2?

danbo56danbo569 months ago

great story farmer long time since I seen one of your stories. I have missed them and I'm glad your back. I loved this story and I think you left the end open for other chapters maybe? usual 5+ stars for me

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

Excellent. I think John could have confided in Troy the next morning. Once he knew the truth about his sister, he wouldn’t be in any hurry to sell his business. Of course he also could have done the same using a short term email account.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Please write another chapter, detailing John's future...

JAFCritic3JAFCritic39 months ago

That was a great read. Thank you for sharing

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 months ago

I liked it.

Good plot, well written.

Top ratings from me.

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

The church in the desert you mentioned is the Loretto Chapel and the spiral staircase in Santa Fe New Mexico.

I haven't been there in years but as far as I know it is still standing. It is quite a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Cumminginsiderher6 days ago

Boring and no likeable characters

Why do people write stories that have no likable characters? so you wont feel alone

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous