All Comments on 'A Good Student Ch. 05'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
IronsFireIronsFirealmost 17 years ago
Perfect, As Always

I want to wear your collar.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 17 years ago
A perfect ending

I've been following this story from the start.

And damn if it isn't one of the best things I've read here.

An a amazing piece of work.

Zoot, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really well done!

No idea how true to the lifestyle this is, but a breathtaking story. Very interesting to hear the powerful emotions and the turmoil underlying a Dom's experience. Lovely to see a dominant character be strong and vulnerable all at the same time. Just a few copy editing nits to pick. Get yourself a proof reader and you're golden! Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Work of Genius - All Time Best Story Ever!!!

I'm completely blown away... This was beautifully written and beyond words to describe how wonderful a piece it is. The details given to the characters and their psyche was amazingly crafted.

If this was published I would buy the book so I can read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent, excellent story. If dr_mabeuse doesn't write professionally, he should.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 17 years ago
I Dunno...

I thought the story was just okay. I don't care for BDSM, and I found myself skipping over these parts of the story.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Volunteering!

I'd be happy to be your proofreader--I'm officially and publically volunteering! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

My cunt is droooling after reading this. I need to see My Master after this. Thanks:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Luv it! Luv it!

I've fallen in love with this story...Thank you.

Smartmouth_68Smartmouth_68almost 17 years ago
Damn you're good!

I don't think I'll ever get enough of your writing. Thank you for sharing!

But now I'm sad because I know I'll never meet anyone like your narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Jewel in the rough

Incredibly truthful to both roles... Incredibly on the dot... Thanks so much for illuminating for such a vast audiences the practices and other ways of loving in a way that many can comprehend.

Bravo. Keep writing.

i've been up reading your writings for the past several hours. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To Dr M from Naive about BDSM

What a beautiful, scary and profound exploration into being human. How do people have the courage to explore that side of their nature when traditional sex just barely scratches the surface of desires and needs? Talk about a mask.

shereadsshereadsalmost 17 years ago
One of the best moments of your Literotica career:

"...she laid there with her hands over her eyes crying with me with my dick inside her on the edge of orgasm and I'm on the verge of tears too, and what can you do in a situation like that? Well, I'm sorry but like a bastard I went and finished fucking her and had one of the worst orgasms of my life thank you very much..."

I don't know another writer who, in a single paragraph, can make me laugh, cry and dampen my panties. Cut it out! It's confusing, and will be impossible to explain to a therapist.

Thank you, Dr. M, for this and other stories that have helped me understand why the "SUBMIT" button makes me squirm in my chair. More important than understanding is acceptance without shame - or more accurately, without the wrong kind of shame. Some shame is exciting, as your D/s stories demonstrate so beautifully. Without shame, there would be no Lurex minidresses. No Dots'. Worst of all, there would be no name-calling, and we who spend our days as Office Bitch would never know the relief of being simply, "bitch."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

You are without a doubt one of the best writers I have read anywhere. I love how you take the time to explore each character's mind and emotions so that when the climax arrives, it is utterly shattering emotionally as well as physically (I _am_ reading this on Literotica afterall... ;) ) I agree with the previous poster: make this into a novel or novella and I will absolutely buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was no poet

"Who was the poet who wanted to be a pair of his lover's panties?"

That was no poet. It was Prince Charles, overheard speaking on the car phone to Camilla, and reported in the British tabloids in the mid-80's. I thought this line was high humour in the midst of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loved it all building up to the climax of the story... Sorry to hear it end. Loved every thing about it...

MerkstaveMerkstaveabout 16 years ago
I Cried...

I read all chapters of this story over a few days, lost some sleep over them, I just couldn't stop.

I cried at the end, wishing that stories of my life were like as amazing as this.

Hoping that when I do have stories to tell, they will have an ending like this...

I guess I'll just keep writing, one word at a time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very talented work.

It converted me.

sassypeachsassypeachabout 16 years ago
Great story

Your story gripped (first of your stories I have read) I could see smell, taste and feel your writing. The part with the knife and the blouse gave me a sharp intake of breath when I was reading it. I like the physical build up of the surroundings with the characters hinted at leaving some images to the reader's imagination.

Thank you for sharing.

hadahadaover 15 years ago
Finally the perfect erotic story

After searching for so long for a story that is sexy and hot and erotic but happens to actual humans, not stupid sex robots, I found it! Very very good. You made me want to sign into this web site, even as I blush. I have just one question, where is chapter 04? What happened? I want to read it master...please?

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 15 years ago
wow

amazingly sexual and erotic without being vulgar, imaginative and still realistic. what a love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

This touched me on a deep emotional level while being terribly sexy and erotic! As a submissive, I well understand hiding the emotional depth of my feelings even as I totally surrender to someone. It was refreshing to think the same hiding and fear of rejection happens in the Dominant mind also.

I look forward to more stories from you. This is the best I have read on this site to date!

danalearnsdanalearnsover 15 years ago
Blown away

WOW!!! that was such an excellent, deep, arousing story. thank you so much for sharing as it was obvious that it came from somewhere deep inside. i hope that you continue writing and sharing with us. thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's not just hot...

... It's instructional, shows what could happen if we told the people who effect us most what we want from them. There should be no difference between what we feel inside and what appears in our expression... "head-hopping" is alienating and dialogue produces truer connection-- to paraphrase a great writer.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
Breathtaking

This story goes to places I have never been, and do not ever want to go. It truly verges on the obscene. Yet it is compelling and, minor flaws apart, very well-written. Has kept me up all night, searching and wondering, recognising and recoiling. You are something else, dr_mabeuse

silvertip_40silvertip_40over 15 years ago
great story!

truly a very great effort, in time, effort, and sweat. and you wound up with a really good story. and it is so real, and wonderful to read. thanks a lot.

explorer_un_2000explorer_un_2000over 15 years ago
WOW!!!

This story was amazing!! It is truly the best story I’ve read!! I too think like Emma but never had the nerve to tell anyone, maybe one day. Thank you and hope for many more stories from you!! ;)

dmenoldmenolover 15 years ago
awesome

the story kept me always wanting to read the next chapter and so on and on just want to say it was a awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what an exciting and insightful

love story this turned out to be.based on fact or fiction,is not what's important,it's the many lessons taught along the way.i was caugh after the first couple paragraphs in chapter 1.this entire story of conner's has moved me,loved his POV.the last 3 paragraphs spoke to me,personally.for this alone i thank you.a fan.m

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 15 years agoAuthor
If You Liked This Story...

You should know there are two more chapters only accessible by buying the book version of "A Good Student" from eXcessica books: http://excessica.com/index.php/books/a-good-student-by-elliott-mabeuse/ It's available as an E-book or in hard copy. Show your appreciation by feeding a starving artist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seductive and transcendant

This is the best erotica I have ever read and absolutely compelling to the last word. It's shocking, dirty, erotic and romantic. Incredible. When do we get more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo.

Compelling. I plan to buy this story in print.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...

You are extremely good, but I've known that for a long time. Please continue to contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Butch

Please finish it and tell us she married him and they lived happily ever after.

twiggy_the_spidertwiggy_the_spideralmost 15 years ago
A beautiful story

Im not sure if I've ever commented on this story before but I'd just like to say that it was really touching and truthful to the emotions I've felt in BDSM relationships while being incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

you combine emotion and sex in a truely beautiful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
On the edge

Very nice story that crescendos with emotions :) I for one liked it very much.

KinsakoKinsakoalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This story touched me, and was absolutley fabulous. I read it all in chapters, just so I had something to keep looking forward to. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh my god

this was insanely good. completely, filthily, crazily amazing. i'm going to get three hours sleep because of you, and i thank you for it! this story spoke to me on such a deep and primal level, and it meant a lot that it was more than just stunningly good animal fucking- but there wasa hell of a lot of that too! why dont we get teachers like you? Oh wait, i have one :) Keep writing! I will bribe you with many virtual biscuits!

-helene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bewildered...it was a first too.

This is the first BDSM story I have every read. I wasn't even sure what the term meant exactly but christ, it relates to me so much I'm freaking scared. This starkingly senusal story has really touched me. Dr. Mabeuse you are an amazing writer. I love your metaphors and your technique of describing the emotions and characters. As a reader, this story felt undeniably real and I truely felt everything that you have written. Thank you so much, it was splendid to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my God.....

Incredible. Each chapter left me flushed with desire and nearly misty eyed with emotion. Thank You for sharing this beautiful love story.

angelicaandersonangelicaandersonover 14 years ago
Dear Sir,

you have a god given gift to translate the chaos in our heads and hearts into beautiful, coherent writing.

You are a poet, a psychologist, a reader of minds, a sculptor and magician with words.

Your talent as a writer is unquestioned and I sincerely hope that, although your talent is flourishing in a stigmatised niche not likely to be commercialised, you are blessed with well deserved success.

Talent like yours should not be unrewarded.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

Your writing makes my toes curl, not just from the sexual encounters, but from the way you so eloquently display every last detail of the entire story. I found the text to be much of a blur as I formed the pictures mentally you describe so well. Thank you for sharing such an amazing gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

This is an amazing story (the chapter, the series). The sex is good, but the story is better. I really cared about the characters, I wanted them to be happy and I was so scared when I thought they wouldn't get the chance. This is an exceptional piece of fiction, and as erotica it's second to none. The attention to detail, the descriptions, the depths of the characters all work together to disarm me, draw me in, hold me captive and finally let me go. I haven't read anything that's touched me this deeply in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing.

This story line was so good. the sex, the characters and the plot. it all fit so well. you did an amazing job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

this was honestly the best story I've read on this site. your command of the english language, your incredible skill with writing and your obvious love of bdsm makes this story impossible to stop reading.

please please keep up the good work.

sweettea6sweettea6about 14 years ago
Chilling!! Thrilling!! Amazing!!

I'm posting for the first time because writing this good can't go unnoticed. My vague curiosity about bdsm is now a full-blown need to know and experience; all thanks to your masterful recounting of Conner and Emma's love affair. Such vivid descriptions, I found myself sweating and gasping with them. You are a truly gifted writer and I look forward to reading all your submissions. (PS: Did I use the semicolon properly?)

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 14 years agoAuthor
The Rest of the Story... Note from Dr. M.

Although Literotica rules don't allow posting ads or links to other sites in stories, I have to say in my own defense that this is not the real ending of this story. There are 3 more chapters available but only in the commercially offered book, which is published by eXcessica. Just search on excessica and then look up Elliot Mabeuse, and you will see the book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A wonderful story

Beautifully written, great plot and very real. An absolute gem - congratulations!

rozwudrozwudalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fart?

Would it be possible to take out the fart? That ruined the moment a bit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Falling in love

I read these chapters posted here, and then bought the book and started over from the beginning. There is just something so sensual about holding a book in my hands....especially with such powerful writing as yours. I have only recently discovered your writing and I have to say that I just can't stop! I sit up way too late at night, reading my way through each one. As powerful and erotic as your sex scenes are (and they are...oh my, they are!), your writing as a whole is absolutely beautiful. Your descriptions, whether they are of physical details or emotional responses, pull me into the scene so vividly I can almost feel the leather or rope against my skin. When I read these sentences: "God, she's fucking beautiful when she gets whipped! Just incredible!" I think I may have moaned out loud. LOL

I will continue to read everything you have posted here, as well as searching for all the books you have published. Someone else mentioned that they don't know if this is an accurate depiction of the lifestyle...but I hope it is. I dearly hope it is. Thank you so much for a peek into a world I didn't know existed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I think I fell in love with this story a little--enough to leave the first comment I've ever left on a Literotica story in all the years I've been reading here. It wasn't just the content, though that is part of it. Mostly it was the writing that caught me; you've a sort of Nabokovian ability to find beauty in things that might typically seem grotesque. Needless to say, perhaps, but on a site that's usually about tawdry, poorly written titillation, it's a refreshing discovery.

Part of it, though, is probably subjective. I think we look for echoes of ourselves in stories, things that resonate. While I loved this story, I envied it, too. The characters here have a rare thing, one we all wish we could find. Reading this makes the Emma in me wish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm an Emma wannabe...

This was hauntingly beautiful and stands out like a shining beacon amongst the usual writings on this site. Thank you so very much, and please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this gift. Thank you so much for understanding it all and being able to write it out. I hope somewhere out there is my 'Connor' who understands it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh how I envy Emma

This story is by far the best I have read on this site and the very first I have commented on. It made me reach new heights of pleasure both mental and physical. I yearn to feel what Conner makes Emma feel. Thank you for sharing this with us and please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good student

This is the first time that I hav ever posted, very moving planning on reading more!!!!! please keep writing.

Writer89Writer89over 13 years ago
Gold.

Solid gold. You put words together like you're writing a heart's-worth of private journal entries. Keep writing like your life depended on it, 'cause that's how it sounds. You make sex make sense, ya damn bastard. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This entire series (story in parts?) was absolutely enchanting. Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy wow.

I just finished reading through the whole thing. I came here looking for something to make myself come and though I certainly did, many times, I came away from this story with so much more. It was amazingly profound, and managed to keep me simmering for hours and taught me something about my sexuality, which is a big deal, 'cause I thought that by 30, I knew everything there was to know. I never understood my love for D/s before. Not like this. Thank you.

annsheadspaceannsheadspaceover 13 years ago
heart wrenching

First you think "It's gonna be a train wreck," then it turns into a garden. Wonderful!

calija76calija76over 13 years ago
Oh my

Never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is one of the most amazing, compelling stories that I have ever read, anywhere. In a totally different league from the rest of the stories on this site! I would love to read more like it. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautifull

Amazing love story, I'm going to have my husband read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

couldnt get enough! Had me wet the whole time and I will definitely have to read this to my husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it but....

Does he kill her in the end? Because it says she's hanging revolving slowly....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, wow, wow!

A great story and a stunning ending. The last 4 or 5 paragraphs were so powerful and really summed it all up.

I have to say, I'm stunned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

I cried at the end. So very touched by your story. What a special journey you took me on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderfull story

I couldn't stop reading...following Emma and Connor in their search for love.So truhfull and profound is your exploring the "dark" human desires and cravings.So much I recognised of my own journey to more or less accept mine...You helped me to understand better these feelings of refusal and submission;to understand Master's "vulnerable Dominance".It was a good opportunity to talk about our D/s feelings again.Your description is so insightfull...the hiding of deep feelings,the fear of rejection.Reading this raw erotic story I got wet;reading the search for love I cried softly.Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loooove your series!

This is a short erotic series I will read again and again. I read chapter one months ago and thought it was so amazing. I meant to save the title but lost it! I saw the title in the similar stories section and when I realized it was the one I'd had stuck in my head for what felt like ages, I was so excited! This series was great. I was sad for it to end, but you couldn't have made it any more perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I mean, I never thought erotica could be an art form before I read this series. Erotica seemed to be something to accomplish a purpose instead of being art of its own accord. But your story has totally changed this for me. I identify with the characters and with their raw emotions. You are a wonderful writer. The ending was very satisfying and this is one of the first stories where I didn't skip to the "good parts." Because all the words in the story were beautiful and none were filler. I feel more accepting of my BDSM desires because of the way you described them.

The only critique I have is that everything wraps up very nicely in the end, almost a little too nicely. I would have expected a little more 'drama' or whathaveyou after all Conner and Emma went through (not to mention the fiance).

Okay, I'm off to read your other stories. Keep writing, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I can't believe

How touched I was by the end of this story. The journey of this story was almost too much. I very much admire the depth and emotion that was put into the story and the care put into it's development of not only the characters but in the genuine feeling of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This tale is beautiful. It actually made me read it to the end like a good novel. Its raw, vulgar, highly sexual, and beautiful.

aWenchaWenchalmost 13 years ago
So many parallels

I echo the praise of the many comments posted here already about this well-written story. What sets it apart from the typical fare here is the depth of character development you incorporated. The characters are real, three dimensional people, with good traits and flaws, just like the people i know and tend to hang around with. As i read, i felt like you had somehow tapped into my innermost thoughts -- and yet you didn't condemn me for having them.

As my title states, i was struck by the number of parallels between the story and my life. I feel the same way about my Dom as Emma did about Conner and can only hope and pray that he feels the same way about me. I'm seriously thinking of sending him the link to the first chapter and along with a request to discuss the story either chapter by chapter, or after he finishes reading all of them.

Thank you for sharing your heart in this story. It is one of the best i have ever read. And if you ever need a copy editor, please keep me in mind. Keep writing what you know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Beauty

There are no words that can describe my love for this story and i just think it was the most beautiful thing in the entire world becasue i am just like emma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I read this whole series in one sitting and it was stunning. I loved it, how you gave the characters depth and emotions and life. The little plot twist at the end was sweet, was upset for a bit up until that point. It was a beautiful piece of art and I haven't enjoyed any story as much as I have enjoyed this one. Thank you, for making it last and not be crap. The time you spent on this is appreciated, and that makes the story all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
is it possible?

Absolutely fascinating and mesmerizing read, I had to finish it, and it turned out beautifully.

I have to wonder, is it really possible for two people to find this in each other? This connection, this level of trust, this ... love? I will never know it.

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Yes

So its 4:30 in the morning and I'm going to be awake awhile longer. This story has touched me, both as a sub and as a woman, in ways I can't even describe right now. I think you took all the good words and used them in your tale *wry smile*. It may not make sense but thank you for this story.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago

I agree with all the positive comments. I was mesmerized by the passion in this story ...in more ways then one .....this is one of my favorite stories .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yup

That did not suck! :)

CinTCinTover 12 years ago
Absolutely mesmerising

This story was outstanding, and most significantly due to the emotional content and excellence of writing. It resonated on so many levels for me and I haven't stopped thinking about it for the past 2 days. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow. I just stayed up reading every single segment. I'm crying and turned on and amazed with this piece of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most Excellent

Erotic and Emotional Excellence. Many of the stories on this site are less than believable, but this one had all of the human elements - fear, uncertainty, self doubt, self loathing, and ultimately euphoria - of real people struggling to develop a special but nonetheless human relationship. A great sexual read.

littleone87littleone87over 12 years ago
Wow

There were a few times when you were losing me with the typos, but this was an awesome story. I love his reaction when he thinks it's over, it was so very real.

amorprohibidoamorprohibidoover 12 years ago
The Best:

I think that you are the Best Author on here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

In a word .... BRILLIANT.... there's nothing more to say!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

This whole story took me on a journey. I felt everything Conner felt, saw everything he saw...excitement, lust, anger, hopelessness, surprise, joy

I'm out of breath. Incredible writing, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I've read this twice now. I have to say that it's one of the very, very few stories of this sort I've read that is written with real compassion and understanding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer! This is the best story on here by far! Please keep writing!

sweetiearisasweetiearisaover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this lovely story. I nearly held tears at certain parts, it just took me and stirred me deeply.

Twinkie429Twinkie429over 12 years ago
Cleansing.

There are very few stories I bother to comment on but I had to make an exception for this one. It left me cleansed. It touched me to the very recesses of my soul and reaffirmed my faith and belief that sometimes the darkness you feel inside isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes you just have to find the right person to share it with. Thank You for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

This whole series is awesome. Hell, all of your work is awesome. I've got to find a man like you one day. Lol. In all seriousness, this was a heavenly series.

LizardTaleLizardTaleabout 12 years ago
BDSM with a Soul

This story touched me with your lovely heartfelt writing. My story is the opposite of Connor and Emma in that I and my husband of 35 years are just now embracing this part of our sexuality, knowing each other deeply in every way but this, we enter a new phase of our relationship. Heavenly.

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
A truly amazing tale

You have written a very emotionally involving story as well as an erotic one. I almost cried when I thought Conner would lose Emma towards the end.

I have never felt like your 'hero' but you have explored the conflicting emotions of love and sex so well.

Thanks so much for putting so much time and effort in producing such a polished piece of work for us all to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very deep story

I really enjoyed it, I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

I think my heart broke a little bit reading this piece. Just incredible, emotional, hot, deep and beautifully written. Please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the best!

I have read many bdsm stories and this has been one of the best! I agree with the other comments...especially the one about bdsm with soul. This story has moved me to my very soul...I did not want it to end! The powers that be has gifted you with an amazing talent!

Midnight S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never wanted it to end..

I've read all five parts to this and I loved every single one. I think I've seriously found myself thru these stories... Amazing work, just incredible. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

If you don't have a publisher and that excruciating rubbish, 50 Shades of Grey has sold 10 million copies, there is something deeply fucking wrong with the world.

Also, will you please have sex with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Truly great writing, it begs to be published.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous