All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

Your descriptions of sexual situations are wonderful as always. I also liked the way you tied up all the loose ends. I hope you continue to write.

ghytifrdnrghytifrdnralmost 17 years ago
Kudos!

A marvelously well-crafted story. This is very much in the style of Robert Rimmer, who I am amazed anyone but me remembers. His "Harrad Experiment" was good, but I personally liked "Proposition 31" better.

Thank you so much for providing me this enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanks

I normally don't like long winded stories with too much storyline, but this was great. I couldn't wait for the next chaptor and loved the it all. It was a fun, hot read. Thank You!

bbarebbarealmost 17 years ago
Nice Finish

Very nice way to finish this story. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I hate to see the Story end

What started out as something that I thought would take a turn for the worse, really ended up with 4 really great people finding themselves on all levels. Thank you so much for the great sexy read.

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
That was different and quite delightful . . .

especially for a first time. I'm looking for more from you.

NeedfulThingsNeedfulThingsabout 13 years ago
Really Great

I enjoyed this series very much. The combination of physical and emotional is excellent. There's a certain "mood" in it that makes is so REAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We have a really strange language!!!

You said, "Lastly, I learned that time does wound all heels." I'm pretty sure you were not playing wilth words, but what came out is way way more interesting than I think you intended. HEEL is an asshole (or part of a shoe); HEAL means to get better or to be cured (as in, "time heals all wounds").

So, after having created a loving family of four with no assholes involved you, inadvertently I think, made a new story in one sentence that told us that assholes get their cumuppance in the long run! Such a deal!!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
*snicker*

"....time does wound all heels....."

Now would this be a malapropism or a catachresis? Anywho, it is funny in the context of the story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Wow

What a finish! Your tale resonated with genuine feeling and real emotional connections, well done!

Jason

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
I forgot:

p.1 has the following line: "Did I really want advice or did I want an audience?"

- WOW - what an insightful and critical question!

I'm very intrigued by some of the character views... otoh you use terms like 'coupling' that seem clinical, especially in the context. Figured I'd mention it, even though it's your early work and you've likely moved way past it.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Foursome

It eventually caused at least one marriages to break down so be aware of such an arrangement.

I don't get arse fucking when there is a nice warm a nd reactive pussy to use. One gets shit on ones cock ugh!

Anjin1962Anjin1962about 7 years ago
Group relationships

I just love the level of realism that you capture in your stories, my wife and I had a relationship with another couple that lasted six years. Groups go way beyond casual sex, and really deveolp feelings that you demonstrate so well. Definite 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

A touchingly sensitive and sensual tale. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous