All Comments on 'Unfolding Ch. 06'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh My God !!!!!

I can not believe there are women out there that like anal as much as I do. Either you have a really great imagination or you love it too. You have me rock hard and Im hoping that is what you intended. Your husband must be the luckiest man on earth. Keep writting your fantastic. Yours Truly, Bob

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 16 years ago
Hot Stuff

Very nicely done. I haven't read all six parts, so it's hard to rate this a five, but this scene had me squirming in my seat at Starbucks.

Wow. I wish someone would do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!!!

Excellent story! Very hot and made you feel like you were there. Keep writing Unfolding...I have read them all.

jjadlerjjadlerover 16 years ago
OUTRAGEOUS!

You are a very, VERY unfair person, Selena. I'm sitting here in my office and I can't stand up without showing everyone how turned-on this story made me. I love this series, and I look forward to the next installment. Question is, does our heroine get a chance to have a little payback? Hee hee hee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too much over the top

Interesting, but ultimately not believable. Fantasies need to be within the realm of the reader's possibilities, and this one went too far. The idea was a good try, but I would have preferred Lloyd to join Jack and Shawn in their hotel room after he got off (pun not intended) from work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEED MORE PLEASE

Your writing skills is great. Love for you to write a story about an mother in-law that find out that son-inlaw enjoy anal sex but the wife don't. And the mother in-law hear and see that the son-inlaw was rushed and not pleased with the wife anal sex. And the mother-inlaw secratly step in and give anal sex to son-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please please

WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're the best

Selena, You are in my opinion, the finest author I have read in my many hours on this site. You have given me countless orgasms...Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, original. I love it.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 16 years ago
great story

absolutely loved this story. incredibly exciting.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
WOW!

I'm so erect it is interfering with my ability to type on my keyboard. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

Mhmm...

another chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
VAVAVAVOOOOOM

C'est tres bon! LOVED THE SCENE! MORE MORE MORE! I COULD FEEL MYSELF BUCKING ALONG WITH HER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just too good

Incredibly taut... perfectly paced and perfectly arousing! What makes your writing great is that we don't notice it - we are concentrating fully on the story itself and the inner lives of your characters. Excuse me - I have to go clean up now.

shavenjust4Ushavenjust4Ualmost 16 years ago
Loved every second!

Well written, well paced,it was like arousing someone in real life:the longer you take the stronger you climax!Keep writing!

P.S.Thespelling and punctuation was correct as well, which makes a change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
phew

wished it were me!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Looking for More?

If you're looking for the rest of the Unfolding chapters, you can find them at www dot excessica dot com. :)

cassihcassihalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW AS SOON AS I FINISH IM GONNA HAVE TO WAKE MY BABY FOR SO GOOD HARD FUCKING!!!!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL STORY.THANK YOU

escriterraescriterraalmost 15 years ago
Inexorable, glorious, erotic tease to a hot climax

Bringing the reader into the woman's intoxicating mixture of, "No, please don't make me do this!" combined with her desperate, "I'm am achingly hot for you to do this to me!" physical/mental desire is such a wonderful payoff in this story. Writers of the erotic too infrequently do this well. Such is not the case here! If the mind is, indeed, the ultimate sex machine, your skillful tale has enabled your audience to penetrate the female protagonist's sexuality fully. Bravo!

Bethany69Bethany69over 14 years ago
Selena you wicked thing

Selena, you naughty girl.... Someone ought to take you over his/her knee and give you a good..... you know.... It's the way you keep the tension building till I can't stand it.... oh Selena, you are so wicked...... Thank you for letting us have a peek inside your damp, dark, secret, hot, fertile..... imagination!!!

RGRSRGRSabout 13 years ago
So sexy

I love the public setting and the pure sexiness of this story.

That she does all of the things that her husband asks shows such trust which makes the arousal even better.

The details that you give about how the device makes her feel is perfect.

A fantastic story.

LargoKittLargoKittover 11 years ago
Cousins

I guess great Kitts think alike. A happy cousin to my Doctor of Desire story. I especially like your use of dialogue. Is there a website for erotic dramas?

OralLeeOralLeeover 10 years ago
loved it

Delightfully written, the premise and whole scene. Absolutely delicious. Lee at orallee69@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

More pages per chapter, please! Your writing is nearly volcanic, but only 1 page per chapter keeps it from going to the top! Still, 5***** per chapter please, because you write well, & erotically too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot and wet

Read all chapters and need to get to my room and cum!

This is so hot. Would love at least one more chapter to allow

Lloyd join in. ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More⭐️

That was incredibly hot!! Deserved more than 5 stars...and a chapt7 with Lloyd thrown in for a dp. Ur a tease Selena Kit. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

wowwwwwwwwwwwww if that was u u are so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!

Would love to see a women’s keister in a dress like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

I couldn't read this fast enough!! So hot!

Thank you for sharing this, I relate to a lot of this. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teasing me

I wanted more! I also want to know where you can get a device like that!,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too contrived...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

stoooopid...

GemmasometimesGemmasometimes9 months ago

This was so hot. I was jealous of you so much. Would love to try all of that, from the dress onwards. You write as beautifully as you cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous