All Comments on 'Drew's First Time'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intensely erotic.

This story builds perfect erotic tension. Its timing and content are perfectly balanced. It is one of the best I have seen on this site. Can't wait for another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hottest "first time" story I've ever read!

Oh my! Grinding thighs and pussies! I can't wait for a sequel between Drew and Mrs. Stengal! Maybe by Chap.3 they will include Marcie in a threesome?

sensuallensensuallenover 16 years ago
Delightful... more, please!

Mmmm... your story is as steamy and sexy as it gets. I'd have to agree with those who'd like to see Marcie, Drew and her mother together in a wild threesome. At any rate, please continue this lusty tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic

Your story was wonderful. It is very sexy and sensual. I am not usually intrigued by build-up, but your build-up was wonderful and the fact that Drew's first time was with Marcie and not Katey was sort of a surprise. Very good writing.

mikecablemikecableover 16 years ago
"Real" and "Hot" at the same time

Pelios:

I always enjoy your work. You've got a way of combining the down-to-earth with a real sense of the erotic. This one was really outstanding. I love it when a scene has both a kinky element and an element of honesty.

I hope you're able to put together a "Part 2".

Thanks~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More More More..

Great Job cant wait to hear the rest of the story with the "hot mom".. Somehow you took a re-cycled story and made it "great"!!!! Please keep writing.. Thanks..

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
The first...

and hopefully not the last. Looking forward to reading about Drew's weekend with Mrs. Stengal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well ridden... er, written !!!!

Pelios, you've done it again. Great work. After such a long break I was very pleased to see and read your latest masterpiece. Don't make us wait so long for the next chapter(s)of Drew's escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Innocently Lustful..

Total realism and wonderful pleasure build-up throughout. Leaves me wanting more and more! Give us this heated passion once more with her mother..... soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALRIGHT - so it

made me wet. "Let ye among ... cast ... stone." In a day or two, after I mop up, you can publish the next chapter. (I think I now have a fever).

smy3thsmy3thover 16 years ago
Memorable Story

I have read this one three times. It is really well done. The thoughts and feelings that Drew expresses, of her journey from naivete to experience, are just wonderful.

smallncutesmallncutealmost 16 years ago
Full of intrigue

A lovely story, good descriptions, and seeds for other adventures including mum/friend or even a mum daughter friend threesome?

Cant wait

Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmm hmmm

Very well written!! Cant wait to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I just found your stories and I have been reading one almost every night! SO REAL! I think I've fallen in love with about half the girls you wrote about. Thank you.

I'm going to be so sad when I run out of them, please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That was awesome!

That story was so hot that I'm wet again!!! I had just gotten finished having sex with my wife (I'm a lesbian) when I decided to read some more stories. Now I'm going to have to ask her for another go-around to recuperate from this story. Wonderful! Let's have some more!

lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
Very nicely done!!

Kudos Pelios, I haven't read such a well written and wonderfully described story on here for a long time. After reading yours, I felt my stories were lacking, because of course I'm a man, and will never be able to experience the joy of sapphic love like you. I am definitely waiting for the next chapter and find out about Katey and Marcie and Drew. Lance

Marg_momMarg_momalmost 14 years ago
What a wonderful first time story.

This is the stuff of a girl's dreams! What an incredibly sexy true story!

I thank both of you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm not lesbian but I have always wanted to rub my clit aginst another girls clit I find it to be the biggest turn on

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
Mutual Consent

XD I swear, this is one of the most hilariously erotic stories I've ever read. *giggle* 'Asleep Fantasy'-- huh, sounds interesting, and the detail you go through in it is just great. Also, Drew's character is just so cute, as is Marcie's mom. XD

sheFloatssheFloatsalmost 12 years ago
Thoroughly exciting..

I really enjoyed that story..great dialogue and erotic scenes..I'm just a huge fan of pussy-on-pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh God, please continue this. This story has me extremely aroused, reminding me of something similar that happened to me. I would very much like to know what happens next. :o)

sgroundersgrounderover 9 years ago
Very accomplished

I am a guy, but I find f on f sex very exciting. Your writing was very controlled and realistic, and you write cleverly with good grammar - no misspellings which (sad of me) sometimes distracts me and spoils my enjoyment. I thought the tale was very believable and erotic - made me hard anyway! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Are you F?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tender and sexy

just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sweet young exploration. This was sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous