All Comments on 'Her Son's Best Friend'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

Well written and erotic without being unrealistic.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

My position is the reverse, I am in a relationship with a very sensual woman who is 23 years younger than me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 is needed XD

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While the overall writing is done well, the middle part consisted of the same “I want to, but I can’t” over and over and over again to the point of being not only repetitive but annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much like individual sentences cobbled together, I like a smoother flow. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story! Looking forward to more ! Anal?

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"She had orgasmed more times in one day than she ever had and was now exhausted. . . .While finally getting laid helped, it only increased her desire for more. Deep down Maryanne knew that her relationship with Gabe was never going to be a long-term solution to her needs."

With her beautiful face, tight and toned body and ass, and her full and round C-cup tits and now has an insatiable need for cock. Gabe opened the door, and Maryanne is ready to move to the next level. How she accomplishes that I hope will be in the next chapter.

dwr0242dwr02428 months ago

Not story! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maryanne needs to m ake Gabe a father.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“Deep down Maryanne knew that her relationship with Gabe was never going to be a long-term solution to her needs.”

And what are her needs? Certainly not a marriage with vanilla sex. Perhaps no marriage at all, and Maryanne can indulge her inner slut and fuck whomever she wants when she wants. She is gorgeous and built, and will have no problem getting men into her bed. She has no need to work, thanks to her divorce settlement, so she can continue with her gym workouts to keep her body fit for all the sex she seems to now crave. I hope the author takes her story to the next stage in her sexual awakening and transformation.

WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN8 months ago

Every young mans fantasy, reminds me of one of my friemds mom I wished I had fucked. I was just to shy to make that kind of move!

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

What a great rfantasy elationship. They both know that this is for the short term. They an really enjoy each other. Both of their goals are being satisfied.

dick_hardendick_harden8 months ago

This story has a lot of potential and this is a great start. Nice work Jay. I want to see Maryann really embrace her latent sex drive. I'd like to see her get Gabe to help her shave her cunt so he can really get into giving her oral. She can teach him. She can shave him to make her deep throating more erotic. No reason they can't fuck every day and maybe she gets pregnant. Then she could try other men or boys. Oh my, this could be good. Thanks Jay.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire8 months ago

Overall very nice. I have to agree with the one comment that said "I want to but I can't" was a bit too repetitive. I understand that you were trying to do a build up before getting to the climax (pun intended) but you need to find different ways to phrase it.

There are a lot of different directions this story can take, from Maryann's point of view especially. I, too, am looking forward to the subsequent chapters.

Angus

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"While finally getting laid helped, it only increased her desire for more."

Gabe will be very busy satisfying this now insatiable big-fitted slut. He may need to enlist additional friends to fill all of Maryanne's holes on the constant basis that she now needs.

LivelovecumLivelovecum8 months ago

Good story well told. I have to wonder how many women will read this and how many will see their own fantasies in Maryanne's personal victory over societies norms. I hope many. And I hope at least some of them are driven to follow their dreams. As a young man I would have loved to live out my MILF fantasy.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Nice sexy storey I love it, more chapters please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

manfromnantucket1manfromnantucket18 months ago

Not only a great story, but also excellent writing. More.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the the storyline build up of excitment

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Will Maryanna will she fall in Love with Gabe . plus will Gabe fall in Love with Maryanna

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where’s part 2

CagsgtCagsgt2 months ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great story. Their first liaison in the courtyard was one of the most erotic I have ever read. I almost came in my pants. The teasing and fantasising in the previous 2 pages not only peaked their libidos , it got my dick to full attention too. But whereas Gabe came in the babe because he was in the warm, soft and wet target, unfortunately I was unable to go over the summit. Maybe had you dragged the hot liaison for a few more paras, I could have achieved my target. Of course the ultimate would have been if I had got to be where Gabe was. Lol. But one or two more pages would definitely have been appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous