All Comments on 'Lessons My Little Sister Taught Me'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

That was an awesome read!!! Very, very well done ShelbyDawn57. I will look into more of your work, as this one was close to perfect!!

walt555walt5556 months ago

Loved it, length was perfect, sex was good and it had some heart. I will def be looking for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Always good stuff from you, though sometimes a little too deep for a quick jerk stop, but hey, that's just me. You go girl!

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOtto6 months ago

Wow! So beautiful and richly written! You are an awesome author!

robert63robert636 months ago

very loving story

stevecd50stevecd506 months ago

that was a fantastic story one of the best iv read

MistivityMistivity6 months ago

Cute story! It felt a little rushed at the end and wasnt super clear how grace came to be but I enjoyed it overall!

leah_gurlleah_gurl6 months ago

Probably the best i have read here. Well thought out, paced, nothing overboard and not in the land of fairy tales where everything is always perfect. Can't wait for more!.

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19606 months ago

Loved. the story, especially the happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shelby,

This is a great story, ending was a bit fast but overall I loved the story.

Wish I had a sister to assist me with my journey I want more than B cups though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story. I found myself wishing I was Andy(i). Later I hoped I could find an Andi for myself. It isn't likely as I'm a 66 yr. old but if it happens...

crashmattcrashmatt6 months ago

I love it

If course I love it, it's a Shelby story, and this are always amazing.

But this is so great. Really hot and sexy. I love brother/sister incest stories too, so this was a perfect combo.

Thank you!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Panties6 months ago

@ShelbyDawn,

As usual, this story of yours made me cry… tears of joy, that is. Happily ever after is definitely okay with me. 🥰

eomersoneomerson6 months ago

Like usual...happy ending and that is a very good thing.. Glad you are you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderfully written. Characters so alive. Story so realistic. I enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

With tears in my eyes, I loved this story. I have read so many of your stories, this may be my NEW fave. Idk, you have so many great reads.

DeLord12804DeLord128046 months ago

Comfort zone be hanged, you challenged yourself and came out with this beauty. So nicely done.

Annie_80Annie_806 months ago

Great story! You have a new fan

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@ShelbyDawn57, I fell in love with your story and I would love to be like Andi/Andy, have a sister like Emily and meet a boy like Rick who gave Andi/Andi sincere love. You wonderfully described the path to love that Andi/Andy had to go through and have the wonderful support of his sister Emily and then his parents. @ShelbyDawn57 I can't find words, my thoughts are swirling like crazy, but all I can say is: Thank you! for a beautiful story/short story. 🧒🏻♀️👧🏻❤️👩🏻💑🤵‍♂️👣🏡.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

📖❤️

@ShelbyDawn57, zakochałam/em się w Twojej historii i sama bardzo chciał/a bym być jak Andi/Andy, mieć taką siostrę jaką jest Emily oraz poznać takiego chłopaka jak Rick który obdarzył Andi/Andiego szczerą miłością. Wspaniale opisałaś drogę do miłości jaką musiał/a przejść Andi/Andy i mieć wspaniałe wsparcie swojej siostry Emily a następnie swoich rodziców. @ShelbyDawn57 nie umiem znaleźć słów, wirują Mi myśli jak szalone a jedynie mogę powiedzieć: Dziękuję! za przepiękną historię/opowiadanie. 🧒🏻♀️👧🏻❤️👩🏻💑🤵‍♂️👣🏡.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

CountDiego4CountDiego46 months ago

A truly beautiful and incredibly heartwarming story. Thank you for that

SexySenior56SexySenior566 months ago

I think this may be your best work. You are one of the few authors I'll read just because you wrote it and I believe your mis of sex and romance in this work was top notch.

aboychickaboychick6 months ago

This story is one of the best I've read in a long time. The timing, the writing, the movement forward were all so well done. Thank you so very much for sharing it on this website.

AeneaTAeneaT6 months ago

Such a loving, lovely story. I was invested in the characters and their development. I think something at the end may have gotten lost in the editing because the Joseph bit got skipped over, but the story was effectively done by then. Thanks for this!!

charleyslookincharleyslookin6 months ago

Once again I have enjoyed one of your stories. I know I am getting to soft in my older years as it brings tears of joy to my tired eyes. Thank you so very much.

CD_BreeCD_Bree5 months ago

Its a great story, very well written, the story line keeps flowing smoothly, just like your others. Waiting for more! Thank you Shelby!

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

Thank you for a lovely and romantic story about finding love. 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A simple tale, really well crafted, with true to live narration. Plus, best of all, a truly happy ending. Thanks for sharing, Penny x

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautifully written. In particular how the Joseph backdrop is set out in a few lines, beginning just with the dropping of his name, but without losing any of its power. (And for what it’s worth, much like Tolstoy offered up sketches in his “novella” Hadji Murat.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
1367 Followers
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...