All Comments on 'Katies Gives In'

by Samiam2019

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Not a fan of the humiliation

PolpolpPolpolp6 months ago

Another Bad cuck story, nothing New, poor writing, wimp cuck, the Trinity of a useless and Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a lucky husband!

Only the beginning as she is now hooked.

danbo56danbo566 months ago

Fledgling Author, I liked the story, just ignore negative comments you will always get them, usually Anonymous can't put their name to it, but for me, it's a good story keep writing and waiting on your next story 4*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love how she showed her husband what she really wants and how much better the other man can satisfy her. Super hot how she likes being gagged by the other man’s big cock, definitely a submissive slut for big cocks. Give her more till she can’t stop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that's a divorce with plenty of evidence. The age thing completely added a "yuck" factor to this messy tale. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He wanted it, now he is gonna get some creampie for dessert!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another femdom fetish cuck fantasy, like millions already here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better to say that this unbelievable cuck husband gives in to his whore wife requests.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done ! Very entertaining. Liked the characters. 5 stars. Keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is this a joke? Sophomoric, as in high school, not college. “Her and I…” yikes

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

The idiots are coming out of their holes and don't want to die out. At some point the last of them will be in the madhouse!

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Quite average for a fantasy. It is very obvious that Mike will be invited back and Sam will never know about it. She now has become a size queen. Good luck Sam, I hope you get some; I dought it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a fan of humiliation but...I would have enjoyed being that husband!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big blazing stars hot hot HOT HOTI loved Mike filling her fertile pussy with his come if I was hubby I would be sending over to his house every night until she didn't come back. LOL it wouldn't be the first time! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. If it was my wife I would want to be there and after she got her pussy full of his cum I would empty my cock into her. I wouldn’t want some guy with a monster cock fucking my wife. I would rather have someone closer to my size. I would also want a younger man fucking her and someone with a nice sexy body and with youthful energy. Yeah I’d share my wife but no monster cocks. I love my wife and I love watching her cum. I. Would really love to see her cum with a young guy fucking her full speed I think she would enjoy it a lot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your inclusion of the humiliation kind of ruined it for me. It could have rolled smoothly along but her demeaning comments to the husband she "loved" added nothing to the story (I think it added something to the for YOU). While doing your next story, pay more attention to sentence construction and punctuation. Get some editing help, proof read it for glaring errors, you'll learn with time.

Leroi123Leroi12312 days ago

A very hot story. My only reservation is that the transition from her being a repressed, dutiful wife to an uninhibited wild woman was abrupt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous