All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 24'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
JazHazJazHaz6 months ago

Great. Loved the link to the otiginal story in the last part. Glad that there will be a third part.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ6 months ago

So is this Curator, who the Director of the Order might be in league since the Order isn't like it's supposed to be?

dapidapi6 months ago

An interdimensional elevator? Does it work like the Tardis?

dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

Your writing is always a joy to read. Looking forward to what is next in your universe. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

MaZeWMaZeW6 months ago

A beautiful ending to a thrilling story. Thanks Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First comment… impressive as always. Thanks for building a world and letting all of us take a spin in it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it - you rock!

Looking forward to seeing more of our friendly werewolf, and maybe a new librarian?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful world with us 😊

tunisalouatunisaloua6 months ago

Annabelle, you have put so many leads to a new story, that I am eagerly awaiting your starting it. However, the next installment of HfHM will be out in two weeks, and that will satisfy my appetite for your work. Your tales are addictive!

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub6 months ago

Another amazing chapter in a fantastic series. I love how Annabelle ties things up while building towards the climactic finish, which I hope is still several books away. It is my fervent wish to be reading about the HFHM universe for many years to come.

H_RoarkH_Roark6 months ago

I knew there was too much to unpack with the Curator to finish him off with this story. I knew there was something up with Deacon's daughter but not what. Great twist.

Glad to see Dana is if not so much healing but evolving. Hopefully she and Tick Tock can spend some more time together in future.

Plus great finish with Eulalie finding a new librarian for the old town her mother left behind.

WilyRodentWilyRodent6 months ago

Eulalie using the same tricks to blend in as her mom did.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Longlive Annabelle Another great chapter and keep them coming .Wonder what will happen to Dana when Mike give her one of the 3 Santa's blood vials meant for her ...Happy to hear Dana no longer rely on Mike magical semen as a lesbian it was more like a forced act for survival ... Fear Mike Radley and seems Mike has a target on his back.The next plot will be a cracker as the Curator is amassing powerful individuals (Amir ,Legion ,Esteben is Sarah Elizabeth's daughter and guess the Shadow is the next in time to be added ) to go after Mike Radley. They all gonna receive the Mike Radley special and it's time to upgrade Mike's powers.

MaybeIllWriteOneDayMaybeIllWriteOneDay6 months ago

Intriguing foreshadowing. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. And wondering if Tasia will ultimately become a member of the family. And how Dana will feel about how Mike makes new people family members

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i wonder if the Curator is behind all that is happening to mikes house, in the main story!? just love the world you have made.... just got to wait for the next chapter now!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read your stories since you posted the first one. Hard to believe that I have been waiting "patiently" for six years for you to post the next and the next one....strung along like a hapless junkie. You are a brilliant writer and a devious mind. I thank you for contribution to this world. Best wishes and for God's sake post the next hohm your killing me.

Pincher73Pincher736 months ago

What an exciting web you weave with your story telling. I look forward to each and every chapter.

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Another great one , I feel there is ,more to come.

noahbudienoahbudie6 months ago

I loved this book, but, Dana is heading down a dangerous path, and so is Eulalie. Be careful with them.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months ago

A beautiful way to wrap up the major threads and leave a few new strands for later weaving.

joshmosejoshmose6 months ago

Nice. Now I really want the chapters with the collector to magically all be posted!!! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are the best writer on this website. Love, love, love reading your work. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This just brings a great smile to my lips. I throughly enjoyed reading this series as well as the HFHM main series. Thank you for your gift of time and labor of love that went into this. (As well to your editors of course! :) )

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I finished my binge with ch 23 yesterday and woke up this morning and there was ch 24! Wow. Just wow. Watching Dana grow as a character has been marvellous, and while Lily’s jail time was not fun, it did give Tasia a chance to shine. Dead girl and wolf girl deserve love just like anyone else. Also, loved it that Tasia’s dad was the opposite of a patriarchal dickweed. Thank you. I love playing in your universe and can’t wait to see what’s in Book 7 of HFHM. Curator’s not going to know what hit him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. It will be interesting to find out what the telescope really is. Also I look forward to seeing Tasia again in a future story. Based on what’s going down in Hawaii, Tasia’s father is making a major understatement with “something rotten in the order”. I look forward to finding out the connection to what’s happening in Mike’s front lawn, other than the obvious leader of the SOS.

Thank you, you’re always entertaining.

MDX47MDX476 months ago

You're so good at crafting stories and making them come full circle, did you have training for this or something? ☺️

ChrisN1955ChrisN19556 months ago

Yet again another brilliant chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice call-back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don’t know… seemed a bit anticlimactic. But overall well done.

bhojobhojo6 months ago

I love the difference in tone . But would have liked a little more girl girl action involving Aileen. Hopefully in the future.

Irenae21Irenae216 months ago

I hate your pretty big brain that came up with the stupid curator. I hate him more than amir.

The curator would truly love dissecting the mystery that is mike with parts of his housemates molded to him and his constant touch with divinity. Next hfhm is gon be nerve wracking. Thank you Annabelle

Irenae21Irenae216 months ago

Amazing. Would have loved a cameo of real Mike as lily used him to vent and ground herself. I love those two

Irenae21Irenae216 months ago

Ohhhh the curator probably also got Elizabeth to join his lil special crew and sent her as scout to the house

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Young lady, you are one of the best writers i have ever reed !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And like mother like daughter…can’t believe I never noticed her last name though.

-AT

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland6 months ago

Annabelle once again a brilliant chapter

Leumas9969Leumas99696 months ago

Great wrap up to this story. Thank you Annabelle.

Yes, I guessed correctly about the Deacon's Daughter!

Nice to see that Aileen also has friends in high places.

Newt0351Newt03516 months ago

Tags are great story is great thanks for sharing your world with us

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

need more. every two weeks isn't enough. I've grown addicted to your content. made my wife start reading it too. my only complaint has always been the same. i need more. more frequently.

shelleycat1shelleycat16 months ago

Loved it, meshes in with the rest of your world so well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So we'll be seeing more of the troon "witch" in the future?

Unfortunate. He was the weakest character in this sidestory by far for a variety of reasons. So much so that I assumed it was a one-off appearance.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh Ms Hawthorne you consummate literary tease...you are indeed the master at this task of beating Harry Potter's hold as a story line in this genre.

Tinder-hooks is my place, and I rest there happily to be delightfully surprised by your next curve ball of entertainment.

SR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nazis...really...? This will be the first time, where I cannot give you full five stars.

Don't get me wrong, it was a super wrap up for this spin off. The whole HFHM universe is absolute fantastic!

But like a single drop of motor oil can pollute 1000 liter water....please don't mix up that small little universe, where we find a little bliss, with real world politics and problems. We all have of them enough in our lifes.

You have to take care of this curator now. You may not show any human side of this NS culprit. Else, what would be the message?

I'd like to be constructive, Sorry for being the baddie.

NobodyspclNobodyspcl6 months ago

Wonderful book 2. Was that an Indiana Jones joke by the Curator,at the end. "We're not thirsty." I will visualize him as the nazi after the medallion. And with that I wish you, "good evening "

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As always, thank you Annabelle for writing us these fantastic stories.

RonanJWilkerson summarize how I feel about this chapter.

I'm sure we will meet Curator and Legion again in the main series or in a new book of this spin-off.

I will love to read about Dana and Tasia romance, the whereabouts of Laskaris house and Eulalie's plans for Aileen.Will she become an assistant to theforest community?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliant as always, i have been reading and re-reading your stories for years and cannot get enough of the Radley family.

Ps. Thank you for remembering Aileen

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAble6 months ago

A wonderful way to wrap up Dead And Horny 2. So pleased that you tied Aileen to Eulalie. The Rat Queen is one of my favorites so always pleased for more of them here there and everywhere. I dug Alieen's part in Book 2 and hope to see much more of them moving forward. Oh and more Tasia too. She is always a howling good time. ;)

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots6 months ago

Puppy Love, Soft Succubuses (succubi?) and curating a Legion of doom..... stay tuned to HFHM!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmmmmn mostly fantastic but I’m disturbed that Dana is discovering an alternative food source. Lots of us desire an at least partially bisexual but mostly lesbian buddy who gets an itch 2-4 times a year to swallow some cum. Helps with that “friend zone, but radiates curiosity” status. Ya know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gaaaaaaaah, I didn’t want to be right about Legion Prime!! At least the Deacon is burning in Lily’s gut now.

Also, I’m 100% certain another Player has just been introduced. The Caretaker, the Claus, the Captain, and now the Curator. Fitting. Bravo once again!!!

-Willow

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for your consistency and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree that this was a great book, and a good ending. But I really wanted to see Tsaia meet Mike and the rest of the family. Actually, I would like to see her family join the Caretaker's team. I feel that both sides are gong to need the help sooner.

SlofredSlofred6 months ago

So you leave us with the hook for at least two new stories. Goood For YOU. Thank you for sharing with us. love the ending. 5 stars for the whole tale.

PheniousPhenious6 months ago

I had all but forgotten about Aileen! That was such a wonderful end. Lala is building her own house, but not filling it with monster girls. Thats so cool!.

Can't wait for more to unravel and see the climatic show down between the Radley's and the Curator.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I always 5 star! Only bc I can’t leave more. I comment anonymously, fairly often bc I want you to know how entertaining and amazing I find your stories. Many of us are avid readers and fans. A cool fantasy world laced with erotic encounters has become very real. So much so that the incredible sexual hookups that were once so crucial to every new character introduced, have morphed into many relationships. Relationships where more incredible sex is kind of expected, bc let’s face it, with great fucking, who doesn’t want to hook up again! But sex aside (hopefully not for long lol) the real life emotions, underlying all the interactions of the Radley household are so fun to read about. As in real life, the relationships run full spectrum. The simple enjoyment of each other, like Beth having big dicks in waiting or something as simple as Death loving the fuck out of tea, on one end of the spectrum. But then all real love that’s developed between so many characters is something special indeed. Mike Radley has a way of bonding deeply with others but there are many loving relationships thru out your story lines. And with the growing community of friends and colleagues worldwide, your storylines are practically endless. I do start to ramble on, lol! 5 stars aren’t enough and I’ve been overly wordy in trying to say, Thank You WriterAnnabelle for creating such an amazing new world. When I read you work, I feel like I’m part of it! ✌🏻❤️😎

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great wrap up, and was happy to see Aileen will soon be in better straights. Your ability to quickly draw relatable characters is amazing. And, it makes sense that Eulalie would build a reliable network of people, and Aileen is probably not the first; another web, if you will. I would not be surprised to learn that Eulalie has a CEO contractor account with the boys at Langley through which there a myriad of shell corporations to funnel paychecks to employees and bill some of her other purchases.

I don't think it's a stretch to say the person who arrived to help the Society heal Amir so very many episodes back was the Curator. I'm tempted to speculate further, but I don't want to reveal possible spoilers.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my kindle

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There must be away to give story arch more stars. It was so enjoyable and the characters we love were incredible. I don’t want to say the sex gets in the way , but you weave such a great story I kinda like to get through it to find out what they face next. I loved to story, and I am a little sad the road trip has come to an end. Also, thanks for going back for Aileen.

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue6 months ago

Tasia and basil on the boat reminded me of dishonored lol. Loved this and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You Rock! Love all of your series. Please know we love what you do here. I look forward to your new releases. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent. Please, continue doing what you do!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Annabelle you’re awesome! Thanks again!❤️👍🏼😎

katzkinkatzkin6 months ago

Wow!! I love love love how you ended this chapter! And the bit about the wheelchair; PRICELESS!!!

katzkin

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done, the wheelchair was a brilliant touch and it's a beautiful thing for Aileen as well, even if ti does bode well for future story material. The story arc with Tasia & dad and Tasia/Dana is also touching and well written. Lily easily has become someone I would also love to know in real life and her growth and development have been enjoyable to watch (as a bonus, she can FLY, play with the dreamscape and even morph and it's tough get any cooler than that lol)

I may have said it before but I absolutely LOVE your wacky and wonderful sense of humour, including the lamer jokes & puns and your dazzling nerdiness, made even shinier by your awareness of the browncoat verse. The obvious work, time and research put into the story materials, characters, lore and background is a thing of beauty, please keep writing so I can keep reading =)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another epic chapter of the caretaker

DMMWolfDMMWolf6 months ago

Gods but I got teary eyed when I realized she was using a wheelchair like her mother. So many new things in play! And it really feels like a lot of this is direct set up for events in the main HFHM track that is ongoing right now. I would not only, not be surprised, but very happy to see familiar characters here becoming problems for the Order's endeavors within the next few chapters of HFHM. I look forward to seeing these new characters again as the story progresses. Or EVEN, (baited breath) a new spinoff series? Following a certain wolf's battle against the forces of darkness? One can only hope! Amazing work as always.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19756 months ago

Thanks, Annabelle.

That was a good story.

Now back to HFHM.

mharrisonmharrison5 months ago

Agree fully with the comments already posted....

Amazing work !!!!

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

And yes the wheelchair was a great touch :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Aileen gets good things for her assistance and shelter, I’m so happy

MuffinMan13MuffinMan135 months ago

Oh no! Left hanging again. Three new friends and two new enemies. The jury is still out on Tasia's father, but I suspect he will not feature heavily in the main story. He's not sexy enough (lmao).

Seriously though, I read from chapter one to remind myself of everything I had forgotten. First book was just as good as before at the second reading and the second was a worthy addition to the storyline. That's not to say that it wasn't as great as any other of your stories. In fact I always give 5 stars. Hopefully you will have added a few extra chapters of HFHM by the time I get back?

Love to read your stories.. Thank you for all your efforts, and please keep it up. I'll hopefully be ordering a whole bunch of books soon? Just need to get them all autographed. ;-)

Bluesea00Bluesea005 months ago

I absolutely love the end. you better be already writing book 3. We can not leave Dana waiting.

As always you made me love them. Dana, Lily, Eulalia and Tasia!.

Great

Lenny20Lenny205 months ago
Absolutly fantastic

Now THAT was a wrap-up chapter. It set so many things up, there just has to be a part 3 of Dead&Horny. I'm really curious if the Curator, Tasia and especially the rotten Order will make an appearance in the book 7 or 8 of the HFHM main story. I would guess yes, but the really big deal will be in D&H 3.

I adore you for not leaving the sub plot of Aileen not just hanging, but really giving her a resolution and even be one of Eulalie's background spies. (Btw, that pun with her last name was great.)

The entire second half of this was beyond superb, so the least I can do is give five measly stars.

notStanleynotStanley5 months ago

While Dana will have to wait as long as it takes before Tasia's training allows her to return, please do not put Dana's poor heart through too much more :{

A wheelchair that will not fit through doors, but has no problem with stairs? -snerk-

A Legion and Curator team-up, explicitly aimed at Mike? The house may need some intense preparation for that assault, especially since it might be side channels instead of frontal.

Might be a "novel" by word count, but introducing more plot lines than were tied off? Is that fair :}

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So many franchises wish they were as tight as this mere spin-off :)

I so much wish this would become an animated series. But it would be probably cancelled a week after the first season was released to make room for a cooking daying fake reality series and a Nazi aliens fake documentary.

Thank you Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope we see Aileen again soon in the main series, I’d like to see her powers expanded upon and insight into her own emotional journey. She’s great and deserves every good thing coming to her.

ender2k2kender2k2k4 months ago

I am currently doing a reread from hfhm chapter one and just finished dah book two. Wow. The story gets better with each chapter you write. I wonder how far in the future it will be before all new characters from this book are seen again because they are as interesting as the main characters from HFHM. Thank you for all the stories you share with us and I wish you a happy and healthy new year

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

I really Taisha and Eilleen, I hope you are going to “follow” them in future HFHM or D&H? You did very well in fleshing them out( I am already emotionally invested in them), but then I have never read anything written by you that I did not find riveting. Thank you for what you do!

Roseboom65Roseboom653 months ago

I am wondering if Aileen is moving into Murray's house...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think I like these almost more than the main HFHM series, I really hope we get more of these soon, and I can't wait for some of the characters that were introduced here to show up in the main series.

mrlurkmrlurk3 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Took me a while to get round to reading.

mrlurkmrlurk3 months ago

Big fan of Tasia as well as being sexy she seems to have got the most character development here. Timotei was cool. The curator makes me think of Jack Horner for some reason.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour2 months ago

Thanks for this story. Now back to HFHM chapter 97.

Werry7371Werry73712 months ago

Amazing. I tend to binge read these one book at a time, and so I don't take the time to comment on each chapter in my rush to read the next one. I just wanted to let you know how amazing your writing is and how much I love reading your stories. Your characters and world feel so alive and vibrant.

About the series as a whole: "come fore the horny monsters, stay for the home"

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story. This series just keeps getting better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

how much of this will you work into Mike's story? really love your world.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I have to say, I enjoy this much more than the other story.

WaikyokuWaikyoku25 days ago

Glad I've read through the entire side series .. thus far.

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson23 days ago

**spoilers... maybe I don't know, but just incase**

This is my second reread of everything, and I had a couple of thoughts I wanted to share. First one is, was the Curator the person Daryl learned his necromancy from? And the second is did Legion build/have anything to do with the collar that made Kisa the cat girl she is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10522 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES