All Comments on 'The Girlfriend'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
des911des9115 months ago

Brilliant story. I started reading this late in the evening and just had to finish it in one sitting. It's now 3 hours past my bedtime and all your fault. Well done. :)

I really enjoyed your writing, the characters, the plot, the slow discovery and, finally, redemption. It started so muted, sad, despondent and opened up like a flower. Thank you so much for sharing.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Enjoyable reading experience. The awakening erotically perfect with satisfying end.

sparktjsparktj5 months ago

I love your writing and this story had me completely absorbed. I had to finish it in one go and thoroughly enjoyed it. Erotica has be be authentic, with a believable storyline for me to enjoy it, which your writing achieves in arms full. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

ActingupActingup5 months ago

Great stuff - wholesome and satisfying.

PartlyPartly5 months ago

Excellent writing. Wonderfully lovely story. Enjoyed every moment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wonderful Sapphic version of the "Ugly Duckling" that grows up into a swan. All Mandy needed was for Ophelia to see the beauty behind the dumpy clothes and dismissive mannerisms, and to have the patience and perseverance bring out the sweet and erotic sexuality that had been so long hidden and repressed. It would have been more satisfying for Ray to get a stronger comeuppance, but it was right for the new couple to not be vindictive, but rather to be free to be happy together. It was nice to finish the story on Christmas morning; it made me smile.

fallwatcherfallwatcher4 months ago

Such an absorbing and well-written story. The character arc for Mandy was so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it! Except for using the word gash. Can't abide that word the was it was used. That being said Mandy should have taken that ass for a lot more in the settlement. I think that part should have been a little better for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
451 Followers
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.