All Comments on 'The Demonization of Humberstone Rd.'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Fare5 months ago

This is a damned work of genius.

ishtatishtat5 months ago

Fun write. I got the feeling the writer enjoyed this as much as the reader.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

You have a very fertile mind.

amberlynchamberlynch3 months ago

It's a truly brilliant story. Just wow.... Congratulations!! I admire your ability; it is a tour-de-force in imagination and creativity.

BramblethornBramblethorn3 months ago

Excellent from start to finish.

MelissaBabyMelissaBaby3 months ago

Congratulations on a brilliant execution of a marvelously creative idea. One of the best things I've read on Lit. Start thinking about how you want to spend your Readers Choice prize money.

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

This was a lot of fun! Are you much of a letter writer? ;-) Or have you just had the misfortune to be on the receiving end!? These are so well realised. The puns are amazing too.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 month ago

I loved this! Recognising the place names just made it funnier.

The tone of Letters to the Editor of a local newspaper is spot-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...