All Comments on 'Freya and the Space Hippies'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OmenainenOmenainen4 months ago

:-D

Absolutely fucking fantastic! Or should I say groovy! Thank you for participating in my event.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Wow. That was really, really good. At first, I thought the whole space hippie thing was going to be a load of camp, but damn if you didn't just nail it. Great stuff.

dwoelfledwoelfle4 months ago

As a child of the 50's, and a huge fan of Stranger in a Strange Land, I just reveled in the correct use of Grok. Well done.

ArdentHemingwayArdentHemingway4 months ago

Excellent. You reach, brother.

Zaphod would surely approve of you borrowing his quote.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow4 months agoAuthor

Thanks ArdentHemingway, but are you accusing me of plagiarism? 😉 (I couldn't resist throwing in that Easter egg. There are a few others too)

.

Thanks too, dwoelfle. Grok was the only thing a took from Stranger in a Strange Land for this story (other than the free love aspect). Glad I used it right.

.

And thanks, Rob_Royale. Glad you enjoyed it. I tried to limit the camp to only the hippie language.

.

Omenainen: hopefully this is just the first of many space hippie stories for your event.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 ⭐

I dig it

firstsearcher55firstsearcher553 months ago

Good one ...more ? What ever happened to all the hippys ? The commune life style always sounded intersting maybe something i should start on my 5 acres in the mountians north of spokane just need a couple like minded people ..Hmmm U grok ?

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow3 months agoAuthor

Oh, I grok, firstsearcher55. There are still communes and places that carry on hippie culture, like "The Farm" in Tennessee. The name of the ship in this story I took from another community that's still going in Spain.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Damn, that was amazing! Loved it. As a man, that was fun to watch and virtually participate in. Thank you!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow9 days agoAuthor

You're welcome, Anonymous. Happy to hear you enjoyed the story. It really makes my day/week/month to get a comment like that. Thanks! This story is my first attempt at science fiction, so I wasn't sure if it would work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...