Trinity Ch. 01 - Crow's Nest Meeting

Story Info
An unusual trinity is formed on a cruise ship.
4.8k words
4.71
5.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,735 Followers

Maria sat at the Crow's Nest bar on the top deck of the cruise ship nursing a cocktail as she listened to the pianist. Sitting on the next stool was Tina her younger sister by two years. Tina was tapping her foot as she scanned the room muttering under her breath "Too old...married...no way...straight."

Maria had turned 30 today and it should have been Jimmy her live-in boyfriend of four years sitting next to her. Instead, he had chosen two weeks before they had boarded the ship to announce that he was leaving her for a younger woman. After much screaming and a fair few things being thrown, Maria had phoned her lesbian sister and between sobs asked her to go on the cruise with her as she was still determined not to miss her first ever cruise.

The cruise company had been great at changing the name and if there was any draw back was that when they checked into their cabin the king-sized double bed was made up. The cabin steward was most apologetic as he explained it wasn't possible to change things straight away but they would do it as soon as it was possible. Tina just laughed, as she always did, "It will be like when we were kids," which settled things.

When Tina had found out there was a LBGT plus meeting in the Crow's Nest bar on the top deck she had begged Maria to come along.

"It will be fun," Tina insisted as she started to pick out what she was going to wear. Mentally she was ticking off the women she had seen so far hoping that at least one of them was gay or at least curious enough for Tina to charm her panties off.

Tina was a stereotypical soft dyke. She was feminine enough that there could be no mistake that she was female, but the short hair shaved at the sides signalled her type. Not that Tina minded being typecast and had often tried to interest her sister in her lifestyle. Maria would laugh off Tina's ribald comments and if pushed would retort with, "I just like cock too much."

If Tina looked like a dyke, then Maria looked like a typical femme with her mass of curls framing her pretty face. The red dress she was wearing hugged her figure accentuating her curves and showing off her body. Lost in her thoughts she suddenly realised that the woman standing in front of her was talking to her.

"Why don't you and your girlfriend come and join us," she said smiling showing her pearl-white teeth as she nodded towards a group in the corner. There were a collection of men and women but what was obvious was all the couples were of the same sex, with a few singles near the edges. "I'm Donna by the way," she added.

Maria looked at the woman who had ice-white hair swept back on the top with the back and sides shaved very high. Her black sequinned dress owed a lot of inspiration to Tina Turner with its uneven bottom as it shimmered in the lights. The haircut was almost identical to her sister's and screamed dyke. Maria found herself fascinated by the tattoos on Donna's arms and shoulders, most of them visible under the string straps of the dress, with the low cut revealing a very ample cleavage.

"Oh no she's not my girlfriend," Maria stammered.

"Mmmm you are single...yummy," Donna said licking her lips.

Tina interrupted with, "She's not one of us...but I am," adding a theatrical wink "And we are real sisters and today my big sister is 30."

Donna let out a snort of laughter, "Not sure I remember my 30th and my 40th is far too close. Why don't you join us as our token straight, unless you are thinking of converting." Her eyes twinkled at Maria's obvious embarrassment as she added, "Has anyone told you how sexy you are when you blush."

Leading a blushing Maria and a smiling Tina over to the group she announced, "This is Maria and Tina, not a couple but are real sisters...or so they claim," she said with an exaggerated wink. "One of them is straight and the other not, your task is to make sure neither of them is when they leave." Her remark was met with roars of laughter.

Turning to Maria and Tina she waved her arm as she said, "Meet the LBGT plus community on board this cruise. Now let me buy you a drink to celebrate your 30th Birthday." She said the last two words loudly to draw a round of applause from the group and a series of congratulations.

Tina quickly drew attention as she always did with her outgoing and bubbly personality becoming the centre of attention. Maria sat listening to a gay male couple who were earnestly detailing the itinerary with each of them adding detail to the other one's explanations. Donna slipped into the seat next to her and put a drink down in front of her, "Let me rescue you from this pair," she laughed. The gay couple laughed in response, and one stuck his tongue out in a humorous reply as they moved away.

"What is it?" Maria asked as she sipped the cocktail.

"Between the sheets," Donna replied with the hint of a leer., "Now tell me everything about you and leave out nothing, I want all the juicy details."

The pair chatted and Maria found herself relaxing for the first time in weeks. She poured out her heart telling Donna about her boyfriend and the split. Donna was sympathetic but also passed comments about how men couldn't really be trusted, and they were only really interested in one thing.

"And you aren't?" Maria said slurring a little.

"No. I want to get to know your mind AND your body...that's two things," Donna laughed and then held out her hand, "Let's dance."

Donna admitted that she was poor at maintaining relationships mainly due to her roving eye and wandering hands. Now she preferred to stay single although the other side of her bed wasn't often empty. Despite the pleas from a couple of girlfriends she had decided to take the cruise alone, as she always did.

When Maria asked her, "So you go on these cruises to seduce straight women," she was not surprised when Donna nodded her head and winked.

"Straight pussy always tastes the sweetest," she whispered in Maria's ear before continuing to grind to the beat. Then when the tempo changed it felt the most natural thing in the world to sink into Donna's arms and let her lead. As the pair danced fast or slow, they exchanged questions and answers that became more and more risqué.

"Can I ask you as a straight, don't you get bored with the same cock all the time?" Donna said.

"It's called being faithful," Maria responded, muttering under her breath, "not like my ex-partner would know."

A few minutes later Maria asked, "So what's your perfect woman?"

"The one in my bed," Donna responded.

"Silly," Maria giggled, "I mean the one that will make you settle down."

Donna looked thoughtful for a moment before she replied, "One that won't judge me when I seek fresh pussy but one who will join me in our pursuit."

Maria considered her answer and could feel herself getting wet at the thought. Before she had settled down with Jimmy she had a bit of a secret wild side enjoying more than one threesome.

"My turn," said Donna breaking Maria's train of thought, "Have you ever been turned on by lesbian porn?"

Maria paused before she said quickly, "No never."

"Fibber...I can tell," Donna laughed.

Maria had never told anyone about when she had looked at her sister's laptop about 10 years ago when they were both still living at home. She had found a folder marked private and of course, had looked inside. There were some explicit pictures of two women touching each other with their faces obscured. The touching turned to fingers which in turn became toys then back to fingers as one put their hand into the other. It was only when she got to the last picture, she saw her sister and her ex-girlfriend's smiling faces that she realised what she had seen. To her embarrassment, she was soaking wet as she slammed the laptop shut.

That night they had laid in separate beds in darkness as Tina told her about her latest conquest and how sweet she tasted while Maria lay in silence, the picture she had seen burned into her brain.

"You do understand I am 100% straight and have never looked at another woman in that way," Maria said firmly as if to try to dispel the images in her head.

"Tell me that after I have licked you to heaven and back," Donna replied.

Eventually, the pair collapsed on seats at a table and signalled for some drinks. Even though Donna was nearly ten years older, Maria knew she had been danced off the floor.

"You have so much energy," Maria said, "Do you never stop," then blushed as Donna wiggled her tongue and Maria realised the accidental double entendre she had made.

Further blushes were saved when Tina appeared with her arm around a pretty young girl who was travelling with her parents. Maria could tell she was over 18 as she had no red wristband on, something all the minors had to wear on the ship. This was to stop them from going ashore unaccompanied and much to their disappointment it also stopped them when they tried to get served alcohol.

"Jess needs me to explain a few things," Tina said, "So I am taking her back to the room as I guess you will be up for another hour...at least."

Maria could see the look of pleading on Tina's face but before she could reply Donna said, "Sure no problem I will look after your sister."

"I am sure you will," Tina laughed as she led Jess away, her hand caressing the young girl's ass through her short dress.

"Let's grab a show," Donna said and pulled Maria to her feet, propelling her towards the Theatre.

After the show had finished Donna looked at her watch as she said, "Your sister has only had an hour, why don't we have a nightcap in my cabin and give them a bit longer."

Maria looked at Donna as she said, "Just a nightcap or are you going to try to seduce me?"

Donna held Maria's hands in each of hers, "Listen I have had a great time tonight and hope you have as well. Let's have a drink and you decide what happens."

Donna led Maria towards her cabin which was on the same floor as Maria and Tina's.

"Want to go and have a listen to your sister?" Donna giggled.

Maria quickly said, "Don't be such a pervert," as she followed Donna down the corridor though the pictures from 10 years before popped into her head.

Having poured them both a large Bailey's, Maria and Donna kicked off their shoes and sat on the large couch.

They chatted about the show and things to do on the ship when Donna said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," laughed Maria, "As long as it's about sex."

Donna smiled, "If was a man instead of a woman would you have slept with me tonight?"

Maria thought about it for a while before she said softly, "Probably yes."

Donna just laughed and said nothing watching Maria's face as it was clear that she was thinking. Then Maria got to her feet and Donna expected her to move to the door, but instead, she reached behind and unzipped her dress until it fell in a puddle around her ankles.

Donna was stunned as Maria was completely naked under it and blurted out, "You are naked."

"Yes," said Maria, "I hate lines showing. Now show me what I have been missing before I lose my nerve and change my mind."

Donna stood and pulled her dress over her head revealing her unfettered breasts and a pair of panties that covered her pubis. Stepping forward she took Maria's cheeks in her hands and turned her face towards hers. They were standing so close that their breasts were touching as Donna whispered, "Are you sure?"

Maria didn't reply but leaned forward and kissed Donna on the lips. As their lips touched Donna opened her mouth and let Maria push her tongue into her mouth. The pair's tongues fought a battle between their mouths as they ran their hands over each other's bodies Donna gently pushed Maria onto the bed before kneeling between her legs.

Maria laid back with a relaxed sigh and felt Donna kiss each of her breasts in turn before teasing her nipples with her lips and teeth until they were standing proud. Maria was writhing on the bed as Donna worked her way down her body kissing and licking until she felt Donna's breath on her pussy. None of Maria's boyfriends had paid much attention to giving oral sex, all were more content just giving a few licks before moving on. Donna was different and spent what seemed like hours flicking and licking until Maria was a mass of nerve endings. When her tongue wasn't probing it was her finger curling inside and caressing points that Maria never knew existed.

When Donna finally started to lick her clit in earnest Maria arched off the bed as the first orgasm hit, but Donna didn't stop. She let Maria peak and then as she started to come down, she recommenced her licking bringing Maria to another orgasm. This pattern continued until Maria was begging her to stop before almost immediately begging her to carry on. When finally, Donna stopped her licking and touching Maria lay on the bed shaking as spasms ran through her.

"That was amazing, I won't be anything like as good, but I will try," Maria said reaching for Donna.

"It's OK," Donna said hastily, still in her panties as she moved off the bed.

Maria was confused as she watched Donna blush deeply before her face crumpled in almost tears.

"I'm sorry," Donna said in a small voice, "I should have been more honest with you... it's just you can't lick my pussy."

"Why not?" Maria said still confused.

"Because I don't have one."

The cabin fell silent as Donna said nothing but peeled her panties down revealing a tight mesh. The mesh covering was removed, and Donna opened her legs for a reasonably sized, semi-hard penis to spring into view. Donna moved her hands under herself, and a pair of balls dropped down.

Maria said nothing for a moment and then scooted forward on the bed until she was close to Donna. "I guess it's a good thing really as I am better at sucking cock than I am licking pussy." Before Donna could say anything, Maria took her cock in her hand and started to suck the head into her mouth. As she felt it harden, she pushed aside all the questions she had as the desire for sex rose inside.

Her mouth enveloped Donna's cock and as she sucked her deep, she looked up and could see Donna playing with her own ample breasts. Maria found it was making her so horny watching Donna tweak her own nipples, yet at the same time her substantial cock was going in and out of her mouth.

"If you don't stop I will cum soon," Donna gasped.

Maria said nothing but kept sucking deeper, her fingers running over Donna's balls. She felt them ripple and contract moments before a jet of hot seed hit her throat. Still working her head fast Maria was rewarded with further jets of cum as Donna emptied her balls into Maria's mouth. Gripping the base Maria expertly squeezed and milked the last drops before finally removing the cock from her mouth.

Smiling at Donna she said, "See told you I was good."

"Good that was fucking perfect," Donna said with a dreamy smile.

As they lay in each other's arms Maria turned to Donna and said softly, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," laughed Donna, "As long as it's about sex."

"Well it kind of is," Maria said softly, "It's about this," she added as she stroked Donna's semi-hard cock. "If you are transitioning from male to female why haven't you had the operation?... Not that I want you to," she added hastily.

"I am scared," Donna said quietly, and then seeing the look on Maria's face went on, "Not of the operation but what it might do to my voice which is what earns me the money after all."

Donna lay on the bed naked watching Maria dress. "You could stay you know," she said as she watched Maria wiggle into her red evening dress.

"My sister will worry," Maria said with shoes in her hand ready for the walk of shame, "And thank you for a wonderful evening."

"Oh yes your sexy sister, must admit I wouldn't mind a piece of that." Donna laughed softly.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Maria said changing the subject.

"Come to the last show at the theatre tomorrow evening," Donna replied and winked.

Maria had the instant vision of her sister getting fucked just as she just had been as she closed the cabin door and head down the corridor to her own cabin.

"So how did tonight go with Donna?" Tina asked as Maria crept into her room.

"Fine," said Maria, "we just talked."

"Liar," laughed Tina, "Sis it's two in the morning, and you have a freshly fucked look on your face...don't tell me you just talked."

"What about you and Jess?" Maria said trying to change the subject.

"Was going to fuck her senseless...," Tina laughed nodding her head towards the strap-on that was on her bedside table, "...and it was going well until her bloody parents banged on the door and demanded she leave. For fuck's sake she is 18, not a kid...and she does have the sweetest pussy."

"You are as bad as Donna," Maria giggled

"Both of them got a good eyeful of what their baby girl was going to get, and I am pretty sure the mother's eyes lit up when I answered the door with it waving in the breeze."

Not bothering with a nightie Maria could feel her pussy still tingling as she slipped between the sheets naked.

"Did she fuck you then Sis?" Tina asked.

"Yes...a lot," Maria said as she started to recount the events of the evening in detail. After a few minutes of graphic descriptions, she heard her sister make a little noise and turning her head she could see movement under the bedclothes.

"Are you masturbating?" Maria asked Tina indignantly.

"My sexy big sister comes to bed and tells me all about her first lesbian encounter...you damn right I am masturbating," Tina said as she kicked the covers off and resumed touching herself.

"Well she isn't really a lesbian," Maria said quietly as she watched her sister rubbing herself.

This wasn't the first time they had seen each other naked nor the first time they had heard each other masturbate, though it was normally under the cover of darkness and in secret.

"What do you mean?" Tina said getting more turned on by the fact her own sister was watching her.

They locked eyes as Tina became more aroused and Maria could feel her head spinning and her pussy flipping. Part of her brain was telling her that this was her little sister another part was telling her this was a sexy naked woman sharing her bed.

"She has a cock," Maria blurted out.

Tina stopped her hand movements, "But those tits look so real."

"They are," Maria replied, "She is a transsexual and has transitioned partially but has decided to stop where she is at the moment."

"So you never got to taste a pussy after all then?" Tina laughed

"No," said Maria.

"Awwww poor you...Do you want mine?" Tina said in a blatant way opening her legs and arching her pussy towards her sister. "Did she fuck you with her she-cock?"

"No," Maria panted, "I sucked her until she shot her load in my mouth."

"Good," laughed Tina, "Otherwise no way would I go down on you if you were full of cum."

Maria could feel the internal struggle between lust and morality and in the end, lust overcame morals and Maria reached out and touched Tina's rock-hard nipple. Her head was in turmoil as she realised that the first pussy she was going to taste in her life was her sister's, something she had secretly lusted after for many years.

Tina felt her sister's fingers and couldn't stop the deep moan that escaped her mouth and when she felt her lips fasten around one of them the pleasure multiplied. She ran her hand over Maria's head and murmured noises of encouragement as Maria worked her way down her body and started to kiss her flesh as she moved towards her pussy.

Maria inhaled her sister's scent and paused for a moment with her lips poised above her sister's wetness. Then snaking out her tongue flicked at the small pink nub that was emerging from the folds. Maria had no idea what to expect from the taste of another woman but found it was not dissimilar to her own, something she had tasted on numerous occasions on her fingers, toys and even her previous partner's cock. Driving her tongue in she delved and licked, delighted by the noises her sister was making. As she felt Tina's fingers in her hair she lapped faster as she felt her body tense.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,735 Followers
12