All Comments on 'Dear Phil, We Have to Talk'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
carbilz4carbilz410 days ago

Love the theme but not up to your usual high quality. I love your stories.

Nasty56Nasty5610 days ago

That should have been posted in the humour section, lol, good one!

Hardday1953Hardday195310 days ago

Poor sap, what a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

He found out, her pissy was the only thing you could sell and still have. The more you pound it, the tougher it gets!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You know that the LW writing is getting very, very weak when Buster's tale is the highlight of the day. I suspect muh bro ingested a lot of crank back in the day, or maybe Buster laid his hardtail down coming off Grapevine Hill and slid all the way to the valley. What's left in the brain pan is, if nothing else, unique in the way its neutrons fire. Or don't fire. 4 stars.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 days ago

Thank you for the "Cuckold" warning. But since you are a good writer I thought I's soldier on. Well, at least, given the serere situation the guy found himself in, he worked out that she would go well in a "paid" whore environment. Effectively he became her pimp. But he didn't have to marry the slut to do so. He could have married some other, more "normal" girl and kept his slut as a money making business! LOL.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 days ago

Save the “Cuck Shit” warning! Maybe include a “Comedy” warning! LOL

She’s been engaged a dozen times in the past 5 years? LOL she said: “I love you with all my heart, but if my pussy isn't leaking other men's cum I don't feel physically comfortable”. Comedic gold! LOL She claimed: “It means I have a cock pumping into my hot juicy pussy. I usually average about 10 strangers a day”. Raw sex with 10 strange men per day, huh? Well, ole Phil better have a Cadillac health plan and a life insurance plan for Mandy - case I see raging case of AIDS in Mandy’s near future - and I don’t even have a crystal ball!! 4/5 For the laughs… BRB

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Buster, I usually read your work. Thanks for the heads up. Cuck shit leaves me frustrated that I can't wash my brain. I did not read beyond your much appreciated warning.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

"if my pussy isn't leaking other men's cum I don't feel physically comfortable". Now that's one great gal! 5 stars. Your cuck shit tales are always rip roaring funny. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

usaretusaret8 days ago

Unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...