All Comments on 'Did You Win'

by HarryBoyles

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne3 months ago

That is a good one. 5 stars.

NegateGivityNegateGivity3 months ago

Morse code, braille and sign language are all still words. He just wanted her to not verbally say she messed up? Then just mouths the words? Also the part with John, the judge and the detective was just dropped? No consequences?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

I agree with NegateDivity. Too many loose ends that were an integral part of the story just vanished. What story was told was good. The forced non verbal communication got boring as a lot of it was unnecessary. Her cheating with John for months before the big reveal seemed to be lost on Ross. It was never mentioned that this was a long affair and Ross just assumed it was the one time. Still 4 stars.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

I'll give it 4, but as others said, it's all over the place with too many loose ends and no particular direction. And it takes a particular kind of stupid for a cop to tackle a father who had every right to be with his own son! There was no kidnaping, when he had left his wife at the party just two days earlier. So, it seemed the whole predators in the lifestyle were blown up as BTB-style caricatures, for no particular reason.

LotusblumeLotusblume3 months ago

Sorry but this was nix. Too many time jumps and scenarios, no straight line.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I take this as a difficult journey of growth and discovery by a badly damaged woman who hurt a lot of people. It's not a fun or happy read, but it was interesting.

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

There must've been an idea here, but it didn't see its way to execution unscathed. Nice to have something different from the usual repeated LW stories (even if the initial setup was a standard template), just wish it could have been more coherent.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Interesting communication twist but i cant say thT i caught where Ross reveals why he went down that path…. Not particularily useful to anyone involved that i can see

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

So, she cheated on her first husband, divorced her second because she randomly for no reason ran a DNA test comparing his with an illegally acquired sample from someone famous he thought he was relate too? Did I read that right or have a stroke?

;

;

Then to top it off it turns out Jimmy is not only deaf but retarded as well?

;

Also restraining orders dont work that way

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“But you and him are divorced” obviously didn’t teach English language usage at that law school.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story but it was drawn out too much. Several stories that could have stood on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I missed some stuff here,

How did Ross earn a living after he quit his job, where did the support money come from?

Was Ross in danger of arrest had he been caught seeing his son before that 18th birthday? If so, he must have had immense trust in both Kyle and Janet.

Was Jax becoming friends with Kyle a setup, or did Ross meet Janet afterwards?

To what extent was her upbringing a factor (if at all) in Dora's sex addiction?

Was it a sign of her growth that she was OK with being with another roofer (or was James a roofer at all)?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To you who wants to write a good story

It is necessary not to abuse originality

For if it exceeds a certain credibility

Then your effort is only seen for its stupidity

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too complicated

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written story, just not my deal. I'm not a fan of pussy husbands, who run away and won't talk. A restraining order is easy to quash when both parties agree. Even a corrupt judge can't stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

there was no coherence.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

I struggled to stay with it halfway…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"The devil is not always the wrong answer. Sticking up for yourself; asking your boss for a raise; and, telling your partner what you like in bed are all examples of listening to this devil."

Sticking up for yourself; asking your boss for a raise; and, telling your partner what you like in bed are NOT all examples of listening to this devil.

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

The story did not seem to know what it was about.

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

I rarely come back to comment twice. But this story is sooooo bad. The title really does not tie in to the tale. The story jumps around like a chicken with its head cut off, left laying on the ground for three weeks and then offered as payment for an overdue Amazon purchase.

If that statement made sense to you, then so did this idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the hell was the point of this? I've never seen such a confused piece of trash.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
I

Didn't understand this one at all. I was lost throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a story that was so insistant on communication - it failed to communicate in any logical way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long not lw but belongs in psychological site

AardieAardie3 months ago

They laughed at her for years because she was too stupid to recognize the patterned blinking. I guess she has never seen a hostage video in the DA's office. Jax thanks her for money and leaves her life immediately, telling her he loves her on the way out after shunning her for years. Wow, good thing he didn't hate her.

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

Hard to read stories about pea brains. Lessee, I need help recapturing my husband’s heart. Who can help me? I got it, the guy who I cheated on hubby with will have all the answers, especially after having hubby occupy the “cuck suite” while I fucked him. Right, makes all kind of sense to the pea brain, and this author.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This one is way out there. I am unsure why all these various issues are brought up in this story which started to be about forced cuckolding. I gave it a "1" due to writer or reader confusion.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Just did not like this woman.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Like four stories in one. Many tangents. A bit confusing though.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

abyss is a woman's soul.....

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Way too complicated.

Pinto931Pinto9319 days ago

All the messaging stuff was bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Just a terribly written, rambling story. More of a lose/lose for me. Lost the time reading and lost some neurons trying to follow along. Ross, Jax and all the friends were worthless. The detective, Judge and John never paid their due. Where did Ross get the money? Blah, blah, blah . . .

I think even a cuck story with lots of humiliation (a type story I detest) might be better than this meandering tail. Really can't find any redeeming qualities to this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous