Did You Win

Story Info
Winning Knowledge in the Language of Love.
15.4k words
3.42
14.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no sex in this purely fictional story. There are famous names dropped in this tale but they do not have sex. There are sexual situations however (No one under 18), and hopefully the story in itself will carry the day.

It is written in the first person.

Enjoy.

Did You Win...... Winning Knowledge In the Language of Love

You have probably heard the term functioning alcoholic--a person who is dependent on alcohol but can still function in society. There are functioning sex addicts as well. And there are many forms of sex addiction: infidelity; porn; masturbation; phone sex; massage parlors; strip bars; and yes, even erotic stories just to name a few.

My mother was one. She had an excellent 9-5 job, with a day care attached to her building. She got regular promotions and new titles to the point where she was a vice president making six figures. She was a modern woman and a feminist. She did not need a man in her life and hence by default I did not have a father in mine.

She was a truly loving, engaged parent six days a week. I saw her every morning and evening all through my life, except Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings. I always had great, well paid babysitters that mom had carefully scrutinized from 6 pm Saturday evening until sometime Sunday afternoon. When mom came dragging in she went directly to the bathroom for a shower. One hour later, 'normal' mom came wandering back down. She paid the babysitter ($25/hr, half of which was a sleep shift), and the superb mother reappeared.

You see, Mom was a functioning groupie. If there wasn't a concert nearby, she would go to the higher class establishments and usually have sex with the star attraction. I would find out later--male or female. This was probably the reason why I never knew who my father was. I don't think she even knew. Well she could eliminate the girl musicians but the men were another thing. There were so many. Even if she did the math and subtract nine months from my birth, which band member could it have been--or stage hand.

My name is Dora. Actually born Doris Day Tomasina Jones. Doris Day for the six good days or did she also do Doris Day. Que sera sera.

I prefer Dora as Dora The Explorer had made a hit with young people, especially for my son Jax (Jackson). I was trying to give my son a better childhood. Every parent I believe has this goal in mind. Mine was that Jax was also going to have a stable loving father.

Other than the lack of a father figure, my childhood was amazing. I had piano, guitar, and singing lessons that mom had encouraged and sponsored. I even had saxophone lessons. Apparently she had a thing for Clarence Clemons. When I entered my teens she encouraged me to date all the boys who had musical talent. Even sons and daughters of the gifted. I told her to eliminate the XX chromosome. I didn't swing that way.

Thirty years ago

So I was dating from Grade 9 upwards but never progressed past first base. They had to be a seriously talented performer to have any chance. Things all changed when I entered my senior year of high school. I became a cheerleader. I wanted to date this certain football player. Mom was furious, "A jock. What possessed you. I thought I taught you better."

I handed her my yearbook, turned to his page. She gasped, "Ross Valory! Why didn't you tell me. Is he related?"

I had researched concerts nine months before I was born and low and behold Journey made an appearance 30 miles from our hometown. My Ross was actually a distant relative. Don't tell me I didn't have 'daddy' issues.

I made the cheerleading squad and batted my baby blues--actually hazel green. I finagled a date with Ross who was thankfully twenty years younger than the original band member. He also roughly resembled him. The exception being he was a lighter blonde and taller at 6'6". Did mom do the original Ross or part of his entourage? I really liked this younger version of my Ross and I tried to put those twisted thoughts out of my head. We dated for two years after high school and I went on to community college to become a paralegal.

I have been told I can be bossy. I had enough of Ross's laid back, gentle manner and pressured him to propose. I made it look like he was popping the question but really I back doored him into buying me a ring. Not that difficult as when we went shopping, I made sure we always stopped at a jewelry store. He even picked out the ring I had heavily hinted. My plan worked splendidly. We were married six months later.

Fast forward 14 years.

Ross and I are now in our mid thirties and have been married for 15 years. His quiet, gentle giant manner made it easy for me to train. Like many wives, I was always trying to improve him. Easy things like keeping the toilet seat down; squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom; picking up after himself; he readily complied. Others were more difficult. What is so difficult about keeping certain pillows on the furniture? I had 8 pillows strategically and esthetically placed on the couch. The color pattern played with the secondary colors in the living room. Was this too difficult?

Then there was the time at our party. Some of the guys he worked with were there and they used sign language to communicate because of their work noise and were still using sign language at my, I mean, our party. I pulled Ross aside and told him how rude this was. Ross defended himself by saying that Jim was actually deaf. I emphasized to him that when other people were around, he should translate the signs so everyone could understand. "How would you like it if I spoke a sentence in French and added your name. That's how other people feel as if you are talking about them."

Ross apologized and tried to be more inclusive in the conversations going forward. Jim signed with rapid arm movements. Then all his fellow laborers broke out in gut splitting laughter. I crossed my arms and eventually Ross translated, "Jim says thank you for inviting him to the party, and he wants to thank his boss for hiring him, handicap and all. He says that the biggest handicap in their job was a fear of heights."

People politely laughed. Some not catching the joke. I was even more furious because this was a roofing joke. I was embarrassed. My husband was only a lowly roofer and I scolded him so often to get a better job.

This was one occasion where Ross wouldn't follow my demands. When I started to press Ross to get a better job with better wages and fewer hours, he just shut me down in his gentle, quiet manner. "I don't hit my head and I get lots of exercise. I don't need to join a gym."

"But it's dangerous."

"I'm careful. Don't worry."

And sexually. I tried to spice it up. I tried to have him become more forceful. But being more than twice my size, he was afraid to hurt or squish me.

You would be correct if you thought I had a fiery temper. It came with my equally fiery red hair. I am not going to further describe myself other than to say I am a pretty, busty (DD), pale complexioned tall woman, accompanied with an outgoing personality. I am probably an 8 or 9 and get much too much attention.

Getting too much attention is what got me in trouble. At the large firm where I worked, one of the partners, Johnathon Geils III, had his eyes set on making me his next paramour. He was the typical Alpha male that was so different from Ross. I wouldn't call my husband emotionally weak but he wasn't driven. I loved him but he worked as a roofer. A roofer!? Sure he worked as much overtime as possible and brought in a decent income but I was starting to earn more than him. John made me aware that I could do much better. I mean a roofer?

I loved Ross dearly. Our sex life was vanilla but I must admit his job helped him look 'hunky'.

But another part of me was looking for the more aggressive bad boy. There is a line in a song, "Pretty bad girls need pretty bad boys, pretty bad." Perhaps this was sung personally to my mother back stage.

I don't think I am alone with liking this type. Was it is the caveman, conqueror type that had me hard wired? I heard that 25% of the population have Genghis Khan's and/or Alexander the Great's DNA. My conqueror was John. John wasn't too old but he was pushing 50 and couldn't hold a candle to Ross's physique. But sexually John was different. He was high energy. He would fuck me hard and long. Long as time in the sack. His cock might have been a tad longer than my husbands, but it was his sexual prowess and domineering attitude, I found captivating.

Yes, that's right, I have been having sex with John after hours for the past 4 months. He now invited Ross and me to his cottage for the weekend. Cottage was the wrong word as it was more of a mansion. However, it was on a lake which is why John referred to it as his cottage. It had 7 or 8 bedrooms and about 12 other people from work and related overlaps would be there. Aside from John and his wife Grace, I heard a judge, police detective, banker and their spouses would be in attendance.

It was John's idea to have our secret affair come out of the closet. John and Grace have an open/swinger relationship. Grace would have sex with Ross while I was with John. It made sense to have Ross become aware of our affair while Grace fucked him. Ross would hardly be able to confront my behavior if he was also culpable. Win/win for me, even though I was not fully thrilled with Ross having sex with some one else. So it was more like a win/so-so win.

I wasn't totally thrilled with John's plan. However, it was probably the best way to have my affair with John become public. The guilt was overbearing and John convinced me that Grace would keep Ross more than happy. "Don't worry. Grace will take care of him. He will like being in an open relationship. My wife will smooth out his feathers and everything else."

That Friday afternoon

After dropping Jax (now 12) off at my in-laws, I demanded Ross quit work by 5 pm and he relented. Taking my car, we eventually arrived at the 'cottage' around 7 pm. Introductions were made. Drinking ensued, along with flirting, then touching, hugging, then kissing by most non related couples. Grace was heavily flirting with Ross, trying to get his defenses down. Of course John and I had also progressed to mild foreplay. Around 11 we retired to our assigned bedrooms. Ross tried to pull me away from John. He was feeling frisky and tried to kiss me passionately.

I pushed him back, "I am staying in John's room tonight."

He shook his head as if he hadn't heard me, "What?"

"I am going to have sex with John tonight."

"No you aren't."

"Listen to me Ross. I am going to his room. John and his wife are in an open relationship. You can have sex with her tonight or go find someone else."

"I don't want anyone else but you. I don't want you..."

At this point, Grace was still very close to him. She grabbed the side of his face and kissed him mid sentence.... "Don't worry, darling. I will take good, good care of you."

It was too much. Ross broke away and needed a stiff drink to help him process. Grace slinked to his side and rubbed his arm with her breasts as he knocked back two shots of whiskey in succession.

Pulling on John's arm and looking back saying, "I am going. Don't wait up for me. I will be gone all night." He didn't respond but poured another drink. We entered John's room, leaving Ross to Grace's graces.

When our door closed I looked up to John's lust filled eyes, "I hope Ross will be okay with this."

"Don't worry, he is in Grace's care. She will rock his world, just like I am going to do to you."

"You haven't failed me yet," I purred. This is definitely a big win/win.

My night with John was wonderful. It was nice having the whole evening with this man. My lover. I climaxed three times before I lost track. I was so worn out that I didn't fully awake until 11 am due to more sex early in the morning.

After showering, John was caressing me and said it was time to go for breakfast/brunch. "Don't feel bad Dora. When you go down to the dining room, hold your head high, your back straight, breasts out and we will both convince Ross that this is the best for everyone. Remember--win/win."

After putting on some clothes I had stashed in John's bedroom, I did just that, trying to convince myself this would all work out. I dearly loved Ross but this extracurricular sexual relief was something I couldn't do without. I walked down the hall, the opposite direction of Ross's bedroom and entered the dining area. I said good morning to everyone. Searching the smiling faces for Ross's.

Grace looked up and said, "Some one looks refreshed. Did you have a hard night's sleep?"

This brought knowing smiles from everyone. "Did you spend time with Ross?"

"Yes, I took him to his room and we made out, but surprisingly he soon fell asleep. Probably had too much to drink.".

"What? You didn't have sex with him?"

"Well we were kissing and stuff. He brought me to his bed. He was slurring and wobbly and then fell asleep. I then had a few other offers, but I want to try your tempting husband as soon as possible."

"Where is he?"

"He must still be sleeping. You and John were making so much noise the poor boy probably couldn't sleep well."

I panicked and rushed back upstairs to Ross's room. He wasn't there but his clothes and small suit case were. Where could he be?

John came from behind and held me. "It's okay. He is just in shock. He is probably walking on the beach getting his head clear. Grace was right. You were quite loud last night. The walls between this room and ours have thin walls. I call this 'the Cuck suite'."

I swerved out of his grasp and ran outside to the beach. He wasn't there. NO! I ran the opposite direction to the driveway. My car was still there. After catching up, John said, "Like I said, he is still walking on the beach. He will come around. He has no alternative."

"He must be angry. Will he divorce me?" I pondered out loud.

"He won't divorce you. You would get everything, and he would have to pay you to have sex with me. Come back inside. You need some food to get your energy back."

I walked back with John's help. I ate some toast. I had two cups of strong coffee and started to relax. A little later I slinked back to a lakeside chaise. Looking in both directions to see if he was coming down the beach, there were only lazy seagulls. I also gazed out in the water as if he could be swimming.

After an hour, John came out with drinks and sat beside me. "Where could Ross be?" I asked.

"He must still be wandering around."

"What are those buildings far away?" as I pointed to the south.

"That is the Lakeside town. It is about two hours away by foot. There are gabions and docks in the way."

"Is it a big town?"

"About 2,000 but swells to over 20,000 in the summer. Mostly young people partying."

Young people? It made me aware how old John was. "How do they get there?"

"Most pile into cars. Some take the bus."

"The Bus! Where is my phone?"

"Probably under your clothes in my bedroom," John trumpeted with a laugh.

"This is bad."

"Calm down, he can't do anything. You have all the power."

Back in the room, "Where's my phone?" We rustled under the clothes and eventually found it under the bed.

I dialed Ross's phone. It went directly to voice mail. "Fuck"

"Calm down, Dora."

I called Jax's phone next. No answer. Not uncommon. I called Ross's mom. "Mrs. Valory speaking."

"Helen, is Jax there?"

"Ross picked him up two hours ago. Is everything okay? He seemed quite upset."

"We had a slight disagreement. Did he say where he was going?"

"I couldn't get much else out of him. He was so quiet and very angry. What's going on? Are you still at your boss's cottage?"

"Yes, Ross and I had a small tiff. I hope he is not overreacting."

"Don't worry Dora. He did say he would return Jax home when you get back Sunday evening. He is probably enjoying the weekend with Jax. Getting his mind off your problems."

"Okay. I will be home later tonight. If you hear from Ross before then, have him call me please."

"Okay. Will do."

John comforted me with a sideways hug, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. But Ross seems very angry. He is spending time with our son,"

"He's just blowing off steam. Don't worry, he can't do anything. You are in the driver's seat. Now let's get you something to eat."

He was right. I needed something substantial in my stomach. I was famished. I inhaled a Reuben sandwich.

John was happy to see me rebounding and he wanted to go back upstairs.

"Let me call my son first." His phone went to voice mail, again. I called Ross again. No answer. Then I had a dark thought. I quickly entered Jackson's cell phone tracker. This was a great feature because Jax was constantly misplacing his phone. Shit it was going in the opposite direction as it should. It looked as if it was 100 miles away from our house and moving.

"Shit. He's on the run with Jackson."

"What?"

"I think Ross has grabbed Jax and is on the run."

"Calm down Dora. You told me his mom said he would return Jackson home by Sunday evening. We should be back to your house by 6 pm. That gives us over 24 hours to continue where we left off."

"I am not staying. Don't you have children? How can you think about sex at this moment?"

"Our two boys are in college. John IV might even show up tomorrow. I want you to meet him."

"You don't get it. I am going back home! Are you coming with me?"

"I can't leave today with all my guests here. They will probably be home tomorrow."

"Probably? We just had sex in sound by sound blow that Ross could hear. And you don't think Ross is angry?"

"He can't do anything. I am trying to have you see reason. I can see your anxiety but everything will be alright. I can't leave but I will get Detective Sanders to drive to your home later."

I arrived home at 4 pm. Detective Sanders got there around 7 pm. The fucker probably pulled off some afternoon delight with someone else's wife. Shit, I still had almost 24 hours to wait. I told Sanders about Jax's tracker now being 300 miles away. I was panicking. He said he would stay with me. I was gripping my palms and rocking. Then this asshole tried to put the moves on me. "What are you doing?"

"I thought we could make out. You know, pass the time."

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

Detective Sanders put his hands up. "Okay, okay. I will tell John and see if we need to put a bulletin out to stop Ross's car. John will have Judge Reynolds give us some lee way."

The next morning

After a fitful sleep, I rose at 6 am. Ross and Jackson were still not answering. The tracker said Jax was now 700 miles away and heading due south. They must have kept travelling through the night. I was out of my mind with worry. John called a number of times trying to make me feel better.

Detective Sanders returned to my house at Sunday noon. He informed me that State troopers had been alerted. Apparently Jax and Ross had been taking back roads and couldn't be found. "It's just a matter of time. We will get him back."

I was worried beyond belief. At around 5:00 pm John and Judge Reynolds also came to my house and helped console me.

At 5:45, Detective Sanders phone rang. "They got him. It's Ross's car. Wait..."

After a pause, "Jackson is not there, just Ross. Wait. It is some old guy."

5:55 pm

A Class C camper pulled up to the curb side. Our driveway was full with the other vehicles. It looked similar to Ross's parent's mobile home. Ross got out from the passenger side door.

"That's him," I yelled. Sanders wrestled Ross to the ground and grilled, "where is he?"

"Who?"

"Don't play smart with me. Where is your son?"

"In the van, of course," and with that Jax came out from the back. "Get off my dad." Jax proceeded to jump on the detective's back.