All Comments on 'Love Around the World 25: Ypres'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ArdieffArdieff3 months ago

Very moving and sweet characters. Thank you.

dwoelfledwoelfle3 months ago

We are at Y already. This continues to be a wonderful series Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

One of the best of the series.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Always enjoy your stories and great writing style. This tale was tailor made for the romance genre here, bringing us in for a nice feel good landing. Only gap in the plot lines was his source of money to accomplish his walkabout. He was pretty young to have too much money, despite the equity in the house, and his trip went much longer than his initial plans. 4.7*

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

This series is a trip around the world for me. Thank you. 5 stars for this one and all the rest.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Wonderful romance story. I appreciate referring more than once to all the young men and women who died in the War to End All Wars and the one after. Good to be reminded of their deeds every so often.

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod10 days ago

I only do 5 * and I always comment. Thank you for bringing romance into what can be a terribly difficult subject. I’m originally a Brit that immigrated to NZ in my 50s, but I’m now enough of a kiwi to get the ANZAC strength in our society. I loved the whole Commonwealth aspect, having been everywhere you mentioned except Quebec. Every place! What a life we’ve had thanks to the generations of WW1 & 2. May it never be repeated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
930
Outback 
4.87
825
371
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
844
More Stories