All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Flyover Country Ch. 07'

by BirchesLoveBooks

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

Liked the story. Soldiers like me are called grunts. HOORAH!!! Or in my case "LIFER" Only 2 months since the last chapters. Thanks for not waiting 6 months Like CP and BTB. I No longer rate stories by professional writers (See Literotica home page about amateur writers). The only thing you should count from me is my wish for you to STAY SAFE!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One3 months ago

Jenny is likely going to need some medical help I think to give over the problem of having to share her husband.

Princess got lucky but man she needed that luck. As someone who serve the milage fucking sucks.

SlofredSlofred3 months ago

I am loving this branch of the Q- tale. Being Retired USAF and having spent some time with Army and Navy while in RVN I appreciate the playful/serious interaction between military members. Thank you for sharing the fruits of your mind . 5Stars again. It is getting to be the standard for all writers in the Quaranteam Universe.

cfp33pfccfp33pfc3 months ago

I like how Jenny is having trouble adjusting to the new reality. I think that is unique in the QT stories, and very realistic. That said, I do hope she comes to peace with it soon. Thanks for writing.

MehntalityMehntality3 months ago

Another great addition to this fantastical, apocalyptical QT universe.

My only real complaint is that this is too short for this type of story... I feel that two pages is fine for the "jerk and squirt" erotica on this site. But for a series like this that is more focused on the plot, we really need like 4 pages minimum for it to feel like a fulfilling installment, especially if there's months of waiting in between releases.

Also, I felt like the sex scene between the MC and his new Amazonian-partner was way to abbreviated and boring. You've got a knack for interpersonal dialogue and emotive description, her blaise reaction to finding out she regenerated aside, but its almost like you are trying to rush through the sexual encounters to get back to the "real" story. I know what I said above, but even though this story has a plot, the QT universe uses sex as an important component and it shouldnt be glossed over.

robots101robots1013 months ago

Thank you for submitting another chapter.

KernflakesKernflakes3 months ago

Great at usual. Glad to see you back into the swing of things. Really like Princess bring added. Would like to see more of the farmwork side of this sorry though. A+

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave this submittal 5 stars because there is nothing wrong with it. Except... for its brevity. This was more like a summary of the events rather than a full-blown, in-depth acount of the life changing adventure that it seems it should be. I know that I could not do any better, but I am also certain that you could.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just figured out how to keep up with all the QT releases. Just click the quaranteam tag, it will list starting with most recent so I don’t need to keep windows open for a dozen authors. 5 stars here too.

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIII3 months ago

Excellent continuation but too SHORT!

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey3 months ago

Your story line has good bones, and is a very good addition to the QT world, but please add more "flesh" to the bones. There need to be more incidents between these people and the outside world, probably related to the food products the should be planting/growing/harvesting. More interaction with the "boss" for the farm, or maybe the local air base, or people in town...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mike's wife needs professional help, NOW!

alsithalsith3 months ago

Typo in the character list: tull I imagine from context should be tall?

alsithalsith3 months ago

Great addition.

bear1999bear19993 months ago

i'm glad i got back to your story..a solid addition to the Qverse. sure longer would be better but we all gotta dance with our muse..thanks and 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bear1999: I like Qverse, but I respectfully submit "QTverse" for your consideration. Most of the commentors I have read use some reference to "QT" with regard to this amazing set of stories. The use of the "Q" without the "T" seems incomplete to me. Please comment on this idea. It would be interesting get a conversation going among regular commentors to the various stories and perhaps get a concensus from the writers to formalize the term to be used going forward. How about "QTU"? Oh the possibilities!!!!!

FseriesFseries3 months ago

The only negative is that the installments are too short. :)

Carnes8004Carnes80042 months ago

Agree with Fseries, and, in most cases dealing with the professional writers, to much time in-between chapters being posted. I hope everyone is Staying Safe.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 month ago

As indicated by others, WE NEED MORE ❗️❗️❗️ This is really 👍 👍, but it is also really short....

.

I think all of us are eagerly looking forward to more of this worthy additionbti the QT Saga/ Universe.

SathurnFoxSathurnFox25 days ago

I love a story based on plot not sex that being said this is an erotic site and this is a story where sex not does but must happen.

Alyssa is from a tourist dude ranch? Nothing in the story told me this. With as many story and characters in this developing world we need character summary, but these summaries should have nothing new in them.

Mike and Alyssa are having wham, bam, thank you ma'am sex. Mike cannot do more without Jenny's heart's permission again we need to see this not infer it.

Alyssa would understand this but would like be very unsatisfied by this. She needs love, and jenny needs to see this. Maybe have Jenny hear Alyssa crying and the nurse in Jenny responds?

Love the story, love the setup, but you need more.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great QT story, 5 stars. Love the characters and poking fun at each other. One question how tall is tull?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

How advisable is it to talk to the bonded woman during imprinting? Would she be susceptible to suggestion in her near-comatose state as has happened in CP's story? So far Princess would be a good listener and a willing conspirator. What other suggestions might have been inadvertantly made a part of her future behavior during such innocent one-side conversations? Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirchesLoveBooks@BirchesLoveBooks
530 Followers
Long time reader, first time writer. 11/19/23 - Uploaded Chapters 5&6 of Quaranteam: Flyover Country Support me at patreon.com/BirchesLoveBooks