All Comments on 'Turnaround is Fair Play (Feb Sucks)'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Women aren't real good about accepting accountability. Good to find a story that is specifically about said accountability. Well done.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Too narrative driven, rushing the reader through the plot points. The general plot structure was good and outlined a decent sequence of events leading to reconciliation. 3.8*

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Good story. But please stop it’s really been done to death. Like other readers I too am not ever scoring FEB Sucks stories again. Thanks for sharing. Maybe a little more dialogue? The narrator does tend to drone on and on. Always a fan. No score on FS stories

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Oh screw it! Your story gets 5stars. Don’t tell the other children ok. They will take my lunch money at lunchtime. Have a great one

francemanfranceman3 months ago

I didn't like Jim's transformation into a Chihuahua, which means he barks a lot but doesn't bite, just like in the original.

When you make threats, when you put yourself in a situation, you apply and do what you say.

Otherwise it's empty.

He should have had his night of sex too and have "good memories for his old age."

ttt59ttt593 months ago

I rarely like reconciliation stories. I wrote one once and got pretty blown up on reviews. This one was OK. I like how Jim immediately showed her a small taste of her own medicine. Your Linda crumpled a bit too quickly in my mind, but a very small detail. Thanks for writing.

SkubabillSkubabill3 months ago

It's not your best, but it's still four stars.

demanderdemander3 months ago

No way. She has the memories. She keeps them to herself. Kick her to the curb. D

dragonmann72dragonmann723 months ago

When we arrived at Gianni's we were taken to a booth near the back, away from the kitchen.

After three songs, we ambled back to our table, hand in hand. I pulled out her chair and shared a quick kiss on her cheek.

So was it a booth or a table?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

I'm a glutton for punishment where Feb Sux stories are concerned. I read them all - good or bad.

This one - very good. I only wish Linda had more hoops to jump through on the way to the reconciliation ... but, that's just me.

Solid 5 stars from me!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

They can't be better than before. The memory of that night will always be there. The success of their marriage hinges on his ability to handle those memories, regardless of her behaviour. Even her "trying to be the best wife ever" is a reminder, because her betrayal is the impetus behind her restitution. Detailing how they deal sooth that betrayal would bet interesting.

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

Gotta laugh at Jim's attempt at a lesson. But then, treating FS as a joke is probably the only way forward. Funny story, even if weighted down by the usual baggage.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Love a story with a happy ending

Freddog6601Freddog66013 months ago

LW needs a February Sucks subcategory.

I’m through rating FS as I’m now analyzing these in relation to which one sucks the most.

Locksley7Locksley73 months ago

Thank you for a delightful addition to Mr. Anderson's original story. It is so refreshing to see a happy ending and restoration of trust in a broken relationship. You are to be commended for your labors on this story. Thank you so very much.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe3 months ago

Love the story and reconciliation was great

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

Not bad and diff take that I'm surprised wasn't used more in alt versions. But I feel no matter how many versions written about them, that both Linda and ML will always be painted as mainly the villains of the story which will always be true to me IMO. Even if a story, I doubt reconciliation would happen in real life or without severe punishment.

ThorlolThorlol3 months ago

All fine and good but why didnt he take the opportunity to get the best sex he could have? I mean, Linda can still say she had the best sex of her life and even kept her husband in the process. Always a memory for her to cherish. He essentially got nothing out of it. All that stuff she did afterwards? Thats something she already should have done so it was nothing 'special'.

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

"LW needs a February Sucks subcategory. I’m through rating FS as I’m now analyzing these in relation to which one sucks the most."

At this point, it just allows lazy 'writing'. No original plot setup, no original characters. Just some derivative drivel. I mean, the original story was unrealistic and somewhat lame. but at least it was original. This shit is just plain moronic.

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

What no Linda STD test and no sex until clear?!? Marc's dick is to be trusted???

\

NOPE, story has no legs that she could do that once and not again. His training burn was too easy and NO real pain as he caved letting her verify he did nothing at the Holiday Inn. RAAC with no legs, ain't buying it - nice Hallmark fantasy.

\

3.1*** hooyah

HOG57headHOG57head3 months ago

This is one of the best reconciliation endings that I have read. Very. Clever to put her in his shoes. I think more realistic would have been for him to sleep with his assistant. I am am not sure how many marriages would survive. Good story- thanks

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

If she is the same Linda GA wrote about, she will always be reliving "The best sex of her life" every time she closes her eyes. Her betrayal was absolute and she felt no guilt for what she did. Forgiving her is not an option, it can never happen, the crime was too great. Do all you can to support and protect the kids, but she is a lost cause.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

WHOA! AMAZING!!!!! The very Best of the Best ending to February Sucks EVER! Holy Moly! I've written two different endings myself, but this is BY FAR the Best that I have ever read. Pulling that stunt with his Secretary assistant of getting up to dance like Linda did without any consideration for the spouse was perfect. Leaving with her was perfect, The Burn on Linda "Priceless" LOL Jim should have banged his secretary too. LOL 10 Big Blazing Stars for the best of the alternative endings! Great Writings, Great imagination, Great Effort, Great idea, Fantastic 'turn about' on Linda! Thanks, Buster2U

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

I liked how Jim flipped the script. Telling her that he was alone was merciful, but she needed to spend a night alone with her thoughts running everywhere. He shouldn’t have let her in the room, just said that he needed time. Her getting therapy was fine, but it’s not effective unless the patient doesn’t skew the story or hide details. Jim should have attended the first session to explain what happened and how it impacted him, before Linda saw the therapist.

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

Well written. OK story line. But not quite buying his willingness to reconcile so quickly.

Still ⭐⭐⭐⭐

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

The beginnings of a good ending that just turned to ridiculous bullshit. No way this ever realistically ends in reconciliation. 1*

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly3 months ago

Definitely one of the better endings. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hate RAAC stories, but you managed to pull this one off. Congratulations.

PhoenixPatchPhoenixPatch3 months ago

I have enjoyed all of your Feb Sucks stories. Thank you for the time and effort

PolpolpPolpolp3 months ago

What a poor version of this story and what about the talk between them, Linda sound like a 5 years old dumb child the way she talk. The plot is weak as the writing....

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

I appreciate your stories, but this one had some issues. His first action after she came back from her night with LaValliere was to give her a big hug and a sensual kiss? This makes no sense considering his righteous anger that he shows later. You completely ignored any action against the ahole. Sorry, but for the February Sucks stories I believe divorce is the best option, and if possible severe retribution against ahole (maybe Linda Too). Ahole needs to meet Dr. A or Justice (SaddleTramp1956's characters) or GhostRider. Can you imagine on national TV in the middle of a game, someone publicly burns him (body to ashes, soul on fire for eternity)?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope. It's extremely difficult to sleep with that snake again. If a Man's mental psyche is disturbed with a humiliation like this, it won't repair again. That's why Feb sucks is famous. This story has the ability to disturb mentally.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not taking each other for granted, is not a fallout of the incident, it is a positive taken from it. Nothing overly exciting or over the top with this one, at least it was correct in spelling and grammar, unlike many other stories! Pretty average as Feb sucks goes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great, now she's a zombie. Fuck it, I'd pounded M's big chest into tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

CUCK ALERT !!! -1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed!

4 stars

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And after all that she’s still a cheat and he’s still a cuck. Such is the case with all reconciliation stories, but I suppose if you’re happy to accept those appellations who are we to criticise.

AngelRiderAngelRider3 months ago

Dude, you're obsessed. Find another theme for christ sake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If a credible reconciliation could be devised for FS, it would be a long and painful journey that would extend over 5+ pages. Anything less means Linda did not suffer and toil nearly enough to warrant Jim taking another bet on her loyalty. The overnight transformation of Linda depicted here bears little semblance to typical human nature and approaches the boundary of fiction and farce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lame and insufficient. They will never be even until he sleeps with other women no matter how much she apologizes. I'll never understand why febsux authors never take this last step.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He prived to have enjoyed the horns. Good, wimpy cuck. Bad story.

drjlcherrytreedrjlcherrytree3 months ago

For some reason, this strikes me as the most likely scenario from all of the Febsux submissions. Obviously a “quickie” writing wise, but a very good short story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It could have been worse. Not sure how but it could

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry - I'm sick of the Feb Sucks Reruns.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, that was awful!

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

I enjoyed this story and gave you 5 stars. However I think Jim showed have given his PA a test drive or two. You know, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander and all that. LOL...... have you ever noticed how if a man knuckles under and does what his wife wants he is acting mature, yet if he stands up for himself and his beliefs he is acting childish?

ecboyecboy3 months ago

Never get tired of endings to February Sucks. This was as good as any. Thank you.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

I think perhaps you could have stopped st the versuon previous. But hey, mebbe you caught me at a bad time.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

I'm happy to keep reading Feb Sucks variants, because Linda was such a selfish monster, she fully deserves an epic BtB.

Unfortunately cuck versions that end in reconciliations always get 1*.

There is no way any man could forgive Linda for what she did. The emasculation and humiliation were way to extreme for reconciliation to even be a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately the last thing the string of add-ons to this tale needed wasn't this sorry piece.

RzcanuckRzcanuck3 months ago

I am not a fan of RAAC stories but can enjoy a good one. This one didn't appeal to me. In FS the MC, an ordinary person is thrust into an extraordinary situation. The damage done to his psyche is so sudden and so severe that he would not recover in such a short period of time as he did in this story. The likely outcome for Jim is the damage done to him will last his life and suffer from PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not what I expected, but then again, which one is? I frankly enjoyed this rather short take. I hate to say this, because I never expected to give a Feb Suc followup give stars. This time I did.

One small point, the Med and Carib are so far apart, are there cruises that include both, in three weeks,? Just wundrin'.

JPB

Steverino143Steverino1433 months ago

Good approach. I really like the story different from most. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"A word to some commenters: if you don't like these stories, and read them anyway, what does that make you? "

-

Hilarious statement: how a readers can like or dislike a story without reading it ? Useless advice already seen elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing different form the other hundreds of FS variants: just another cuck-raac unbelievable tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"ready to be the best wife in the world for you." - Too late, he already forfeited that prize.

\

"Jim, I can't tell you how impressed I am with your maturity." - So, accepting infidelity is mature? Does that mean that the cheaters' corollary is also true, that if you don't accept it, you're immature?

\

"this time I guarantee it will only be with you," - She just broke that promise last night, what's this guarantee worth?

\

"Who knows what other left field dark spots you may have that you're unaware of" - Right. Before that night, she would have bet her life that she would never do what she did.

\

"I am evil." - She'd never say that!

\

They'd been married 10 or so years, and she didn't know that he liked a shaved pussy, and they'd never tried 69?

\

This probably came as close as possible, but I simply can't see a way to reconcile after her betrayal. I agree with ttt59 that she crumpled a bit too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The fact that it's yet another version of a less than stellar story to begin with makes it an automatic 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like these stories, they are fun to read. However, I don’t think a husband would forgive so easily.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Good story, there was little emotion written into the 1st part of the story, but Jim was in shock…… The emotion built up when they went to dinner and Jim pulled the same on Linda. One of the better Feb suck stories, not the same old unimaginable ending.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hate that phrase, " it's better than it ever was". Not cheating at all and disrespecting your partner is how to get it better. I understand reconciliation is plausible. It can even be the correct path forward. But it's never better. I've cheated and been chested on in my life. Its never better. It's always worse. All the growth in the world won't erase the trauma that cheating causes. If this version of Jim want to lie to himself, thats fine. I just don't want anyone here to believe it's true.

Should Jim have gotten in a real revenge affair? Debatable. He'd sooth his pride, and make Linda really evaluate her entitled behavior. He'd stain his soul to do it though. It's a toss up. I think he should have lied to Libda for years before confessing that he never had the Antalya affair if he was worried about personal integrity. Telling her took some power away. He's still a victim in both their eyes. And that's hard on a man's self esteem.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

The post-nup earned it 3.5 stars, but I can't give more than that for "ooooh I still love the evil bitch" for absolutely no sane reason whatsoever. Would have been better if he had an affair with his assistant on the sly anyway, otherwise she still won

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Was a good read but to Me was filled with a lot of anger we all know what is going to happen it just seemed it was say pre planed , im not sure why he seemed happy to see her and giver her a big happy kiss when she returned

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pussy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well Done!

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Wife buckled way too fast and too easily. And regardless of what she says, she'll always have the memories of her night with the celeb. If the sex was REALLY good, even better than with hubby, it would only be human nature to still reminisce about it and occasionally think about it when fucking hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. About as credible as it can get given the absolutely heinous behavior from Linda that night. Still….

.

No way this narcissist turns on a dime like she did when the tables were turned.

No way Jim has the internal moxie to set up the same scenario that fast…the next night? Nope.

And where was the beat down of Linda from family?

.

IF one accepts that Linda was a truly loving wife and mother who INSTANTLY turned into a conscience-less slut that night, then she was never as portrayed ….. and she is not worth the time and effort to reclaim. I again refer readers to the author NoTalentHack’s analysis provided as an addendum to his contribution to this paradigm — he captured the internal inconsistencies and contradictions perfectly.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
WEAK

Another weak RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it, different take on it, pretty solid for a short story. I’m not going hate on it as a RAAC instead of a BTB without revenge on ML, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolute Crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have nothing against reconciliation, but this is way, way to fast and simplistic. It makes the worst betrayal that can happen in a marriage into an ooops.

SultanEnochSultanEnoch3 months ago

I have not read this twist of the original story.

I do not like such reconciliations.

I am for an eye for an eye.

I want the two culprits to be fully destroyed.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

-1000 stars - it is just soooo frustrating that I cannot give you a negative star rating up above.

This rendition of GA's crap story is about the worst one so far, you need to rethink why you are submitting stories to this website. Rehashing the same old shit over and over and over again is really not cutting it. Unless you really like getting one-star ratings?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So how many more February stories is this author going for? Ninety authors already bombed this story to death. How many more are needed before you can put this garbage story to rest? Can't come up with anything new to write? 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF- it appears we got some groupies on this shit story February. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In general I think George F's original story was interesting. I also find the multiverse of alternate timelines by other writers interesting as well. GF had real insight in inviting others to "pile on" as it was. I haven't read your version...yet. I just had a comment about comments. There are a multitude of content creators who are inserting preambles similar to yours. —

"A word to some commenters: if you don't like these stories, and read them anyway, what does that make you? Don't advertise your indiscretion by admitting it in a comment! :)" - funperson969

For any media; film, books, magazine or newspaper articles, radio, food, music...whatever. There are critics. No critic looks at a work and says "I don't think I will like this, so I think I better just skip it!" No. They read, watch, eat, listen to whatever created product is presented to the public. A good critic enters into the experience without prejudice but they form their opinions on what they experience from the product they are reviewing.

Asking people to skip you story to avoid criticism is saying you knew beforehand that your product was not worthy of being read or reviewed. Or in the case of LW, was 'in the wrong category'.

OK, I am going to read your offering now.

SultanEnochSultanEnoch3 months ago

I prefer the story I just read: "Daddy, we have to talk"

I fully agree with the conclusion:

Divorce is Okay

Breaking up is Okay

Being alone is Okay

What is not Okay is staying somewhere you're not valued and appreciated.

That was never going to happen again!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Her attempt to “make it up to him” was to become the wife she always should have been. Her behavior became what should be the norm. A married person should never flirt in the least with anyone but their spouse. Married people should give themselves enthusiastically to their spouse sexually. Everyone, married or not should avoid people like the so called friends.

This is why adultery is so serious. There’s no recompense possible. There’s no time machine to make a better choice. There’s no unfuck option. If there’s room for being a better spouse, then that’s just one more way that the cheater was previously selfish.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK. I read it. And I liked it. Actually thought it to be one of the better FebSux out there, enough to give it 5★. The lack of Jim's superheroism and the fact that he didn't need to use his Delta Seals SOCOM battle skills was a plus. He was an ordinary guy, in an extraordinary situation who kept his head together and used his wits. A real life Jim would no doubt love to put a round through LaValliere, what guy in his situation wouldn't? But like a lot of other writers have mentioned, in real life Jim is the one who would go to jail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This Feb Sucks story started out as one of the best I've read til it reverted to a shitty RAAC. Great writing and solid flow, but good ol' Linda gets her cake and eats it too in just another lame RAAC. Delusional Jim puts Linda on a pedestal where she comes away with only a slap on the wrist for being coldheartedly disrespectful to Jim and becoming Marc's whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I could see the stunt Jim pulled with Melinda coming a mile off but it was still a good read, if improbable. I must, however, castigate the author in the strongest possible terms for the name switch from Melinda to Melanie as name switching is one of my pet hates.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Good try but it’s very hard to write a rec story that works.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry but I think this was a really bad ending to Feb. Sucks. All sorts of inconsistencies and silliness.

And seriously, when they first encounter each other after her horrific betrayal, we get ""Hi, sweetheart, good to see you." I gave her a big hug and a long, sensual kiss. "What did you have in mind for lunch?"" And that's after telling the kids that she slept with someone else?

And the fact that he never slept with his assistant is most definitely not a "turnaround is fair play". He wimped out No real angst or pain on his part. No real anger either for this massive betrayal

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dear "funperson", "what does that make me" you ask? It makes me wonder what kind of person, man or woman, could POSSIBLY find an excuse to RAAC some situation this terrible and WHAT that excuse could possibly be!

I HOPED to be enlightened. Instead, I simply see a wimp with no self worth.

You proved to her and God knows how many other women reading on this site that, yes, men ARE wimps and it IS easier to simply seek forgiveness. After all, hubby WILL take it in the ass, right?

You began the right way and began to end the right way, but wimped out completely and totally!

As the MC pointes out, he was burned to a crisp.

What he did to Linda was barely a singe.

He didn't come close to putting her in his shoes- no universe of people to be humiliated in front of.

Not even sex.

So he chewed her out a bit. And he got a little extra assets if they divorced. BFD.

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For how much you seem to loathe those that took out good 'ol ML's knees, it stopped other husbands from having to suffer the same fate.

Your solution did NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"If she is the same Linda GA wrote about," - Regguy69

-

She's the same Linda that GA wrote about, up to the point where the stories diverged. She is not the same Linda that GA wrote about after that point. That's kind of the point of an alternate ending...

---

As to the story itself, it started out really good. You wrote a believable build-up and retaliation scene. Unfortunately, after that you floored the accelerator and it was like I was skimming the story even though I was reading every word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmmm no.

Hmm sorry I publicly betrayed you even in front of friends.

Well yes with a stranger I just met, yes on a special day for you.

Well yes I did rub it in good.

So forgiveness ?

Hmm no, just not realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Especially unrealistic: "Hi, sweetheart, good to see you." What planet is this happening on?

In real life, even Linda would be shocked at how much of a cuck MC is.

Why don't you read FarmerJill - "Sandra opened the box"

Ironically, that's how a REAL man does it!

Of course, in the Febsux genre, it would need to be a lot more.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

I’ve noticed that the eventual outcome of Jim and Linda’s marriage and relationship hinges solely on the wife’s attitude and actions immediately arriving home after her night with Asshole. Did she skip the tonsillectomy with asshole in the driveway when being dropped off? Was she immediately contrite walking into the house? Did she display genuine and immediate guilt and regret over what she did? Was she absolutely repentant for what she did? Did she in anyway defend Asshole when addressing her husband? Did she cut out from her life all the people whom she allowed to negatively influence her? Has Jim caught her in regular reverie fondly looking back on the previous evenings adultery? Did she even once bring up the encounter in a fond or belittling manner? If these behaviors and attitudes are displayed to the husband, then the relationship might be salvageable with a lot of effort on both their parts. If not, it’s time to cut bait. It’s really that simple. And it’s really easy to tell how one of these February Sucks continuations is going to go - based on the wife’s actions when she walks in the door. 4/5 BRB

JRandyJJRandyJ3 months ago

To all the creatures who complain about another Feb Sux story. You really are showing your stupidity. It's really easy, DON'T READ THEM YOU MORONS! Your Proof YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.

awyldsideawyldside3 months ago

I realize this is a reconciliation story, but the guy is a total wimp. I stopped reading after:

"She approached me tentatively. "Hi darling, I'm back as promised, ready to be the best wife in the world for you."

"Hi, sweetheart, good to see you." I gave her a big hug and a long, sensual kiss. "What did you have in mind for lunch?" "

This is no way for a Man to act after his lying cheating worthless piece of shit adulterous whore of a wife snuck out an fucked someone else in front of all their friends!!!

muddman74muddman743 months ago

Fuck this shit. Just wish I could give this a zero stars or maybe even negative stars. I made it as far as awyldside's quote below me and wanted to puke. No real man would take that kind of shit.

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

I actually liked both the immediacy and form of his retaliation. Sauce for the goose indeed.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

She approached me tentatively. "Hi darling, I'm back as promised, ready to be the best wife in the world for you."

.

"And how can you ever manage that? The 'best wife in the world' would, at the very least, need to be faithful. Something you are now incapable of ever being. And since faithfulness is a BIG quality, you're now even incapable of being a 'so-so wife'."

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

When she came to the motel, who was watching the children? She didn’t leave them home, alone, did she?

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Ok a fun version of the story! 4*

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Pleasant version of the story. What troubles me with the core idea is she flips in a matter of minutes. How does that happen? What kind of person was she before that? It's tough to imagine, but she clearly persisted in her thinking until the tables were turned.

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

The best example of this general story. 5 stars well done. To answer Just ... Words comments. Been married 40 years and almost any woman can flip in a matter of seconds. The key is to be ahead of them, and yes in this story it would be difficult but not impossible. Creating a scene immediately is one answer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous