All Comments on 'Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 15'

by Lathanar1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
manstergesmanstergesabout 1 month ago

You've created an imaginative set of characters to populate your Tonstar/Valor universe. I look forward to years of entertainment as you flesh out your stories. Thank you for the gifts.

Teacher44Teacher44about 1 month ago

Freaking brilliant.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Great first book, and congratulations! I look forward to the return and new adventures.

SexySenior56SexySenior56about 1 month ago

Well done! You wrapped up enough things to feel like closure but left enough questions to make me eager for Book II. I will miss the weekly installments but of course, I can always go back and read the earlier chapters again!

CinnaminDraconnaCinnaminDraconnaabout 1 month ago

Loved the well defined setting. You have created a world that is indepth, intense and very believable. As a lifelong gamer I recognize the work you put into this setting and the story is awesome. I'm looking forward to Book 2 and the further adventures of House Valor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good book. Lot of interesting things to consider for the next book. Looking forward to the next book. Keep up the good work.

LordkalvenLordkalvenabout 1 month ago

Great series. Can not wait for the next book to start and the lives of these characters to continue. Keep up the great writing.

Lathanar1Lathanar1about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you loyal readers. This was supposed to be a trial thing but has become so much fun it has bitten into my sleeptime but it is worth the reward. The response for beta readers was more than I was expecting. I have selected several, so for now I have enough but I will add any other requests to the list. I am sure spots will open up, first come first serve sort of thing. Thank you all again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great series. Please think of publishing this as a book. I will buy it!

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 1 month ago

Most excellent and fun yarn. I'm looking forward to continuing this journey with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLathanar1@Lathanar1
127 Followers
My stories center around my campaign world of Tresolmar, mainly about Jebidiah Valor and his exploits. Jeb was my first DnD character I rolled back in the 70s and went through several revisions as new game editions came out. The world these stories are set in is one of my camp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES