All Comments on 'Caleb 91 - Danny'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Patoche95Patoche952 months ago

Un grand merci pour ce nouveau chapitre.

5 étoiles comme toujours

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How is the building coming along?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

if only all families like this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your stories keep everyone interested I am sure or you wouldnt be on chapter 91 with Caleb and the girls. Thanks,your writing and your editors deserve all the kudos that are available.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

""What happened to Rosie," I asked looking to where the young man was staring at his computer.

"Don't know," he said. "She's didn't show for work this morning. She's probably out sick. That guy is a temp from an agency.""

Okay, where's Rosie??? And who's this guy from "an agency"? Something doesn't sound right and dang it, Caleb is slipping, he normally would have had at least a little more curiosity about it.

Love the stories, can't wait for the next installment!!

Dawson2009Dawson20092 months ago

Saw on your site you were not feeling well. Hope this finds you on mend and getting better! Looking forward to the ongoing Caleb saga. Get well soon we miss the stories!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

nice to get back to back chapters hopefully dont have to wait 2 more weeks for next one

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear2 months ago

I just noticed in a comment that you had not been feeling well. I hope you are fully recovered and continue to do well. Once again you have delivered a stunning narrative on the life and times of Caleb and company. Danny's "opening up" is wonderful for the story and the side blurb about Caleb and the other FBI agent getting stopped by the State Police shows how easy it is for someone as experienced as they both are can make a silly yet non-lethal mistake. Having John ask to have dinner with the family is a good idea, but it still raises questions about his true intentions. I think this is a good idea as it gives you a number of avenues to explore to flesh out the story. As always I can't wait to see where you go next, but I'm starting to see the "easter eggs" you planted that you will use somewhere along the road. Keep up the good work and keep entertaining us with this incredible saga. As Dean Steadman might say, "Bravo Zulu PM. Keep up the good work".

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Took me a few minutes and reading it twice to get the Bleasdale side story. I don't mind having to figure it out. I enjoy this adventure Caleb is experiencing. Thank you, and please continue.

Dawson2009Dawson20092 months ago

As always another good episode of the Caleb saga! Is the mystery guest at the ranch going to be Rosie or Laurie? Lots of good avenues to go on! Or maybe Ness and Jules grandmother? Oh the questions we can come up with! Thanks for all your hard work I look forward to every new chapter of the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hi PastMaster

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling 100%.

I really hope you can return to creating and typing and uploading, asap.

I check here and R.O.M. daily, just in case, and it has been a while.

I'm Looking forward to enjoying more scenes of Caleb's progression and growth out of College, and into the FBI, - and all via basic training

Many thanks for sharing.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 months ago

Enjoying the story and hope you are well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a good thing there are no more chapters here. The story has been interrupting my work for the last 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I just discovered this series, Once I started, I almost couldn't stop!

Of course, real life interfered, but I enjoyed the series.

I hope to see more soon!

Thanks

Dave

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBearabout 1 month ago

Has anyone heard how PM is doing? I hope whatever caused him to feel unwell hasn't worsened. I'm keeping a good thought for him and want him to know how much we miss his incredible narrative.

mammoetmammoetabout 1 month ago
get well soon

I have been reading this story with a lot of pleasure, in my every day routine looking for the next chapter is a fixed item and hope to find the next one real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next installment of this series & hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

GET WELL SOON, YOU ARE MISSED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As always good plot and like how I'm many posts leave something or someone to come back to like the pizza girl at the bank heist.

More important hope are keeping well,

Hope you have not given up posting here or on ROM.

Please keep up the diverse storylines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have been reading your stories about Caleb with such joy. And check new parts almost every day. If you are unable to write yourself, please find some co writers, for as a fan of this serial i would love to see it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Started reading the story from the beginning while I wait for your next instalment. I really enjoy the whole book to date!

Dawson2009Dawson2009about 1 month ago

Hey PM have not heard from you in awhile. Seems you have a great following hoping that you are getting better and nothing serious. Please leave a message on your Patreon site to let us know how you are doing. Still looking forward to the stories in the Caleb saga been checking every day for new chapters. Please get well soon! Your sorely missed!

usmcdadusmcdad27 days ago

This story is amazing... Been reading start to finish... Cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

You are missed and appreciated!

SpinThatVinylSpinThatVinyl12 days ago

The author has posted an additional 5 chapters at his patreon site back in March. Then he posted about being sick. I hope he's doing well and returns.

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear2 days ago

I think PM has had enough of his "Caleb" series. No new posts in two months and he has blocked his other sites where the stories are posted from new members. He also is no longer responding to email messages. At least I hope that is all that it is. I do know he posted about being ill and I sincerely hope that the illness is not extremely serious and he is just recovering. At the very least I wish he would release the last 5 chapters he wrote or open up his other sites to new members. He is well and truly missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS