All Comments on 'Freebie Ch. 01'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
never

give in to blackmail. It has been said over and over again. It never stops nor isn't enough. But supposedly, she likes this development more than she would admit. Now the husband is a real peace of art by whoring his wife out to his boss and friend, the only two as far as he knows. Whatever happens to these two characters, let them split up and let the blackmailers be caught and punished. Not much more to say about it. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Chapter 2

There has to be a chapter 2. This is a great story & it needs to be continued.

alpha635alpha635about 16 years ago
Chapter 2

There has to be a chapter 2. This is a great story & it needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh yes

too good to stop now please give us chapter 2

ENEMY.AT.GATESENEMY.AT.GATESabout 16 years ago
Story Feedback - Hot & Spicy

I have been following your stories esp. in Non Consent Categories, and have found them to be very good; very much to my liking. Suitably paced, with lots of reluctance and final ease in, its like fucking a virgin who intially is apprehensive and finally jumps in as the pleasure surmounts.

Very Good, keep up the good work and don't forget to post the remaining story.

Enemy At Gates

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
I love it!

The long, slow, calculated seduction, told from the woman's point of view is very seductive. One of my favorite story lines.

More, Please.

Follow-up stories to your earlier works would also be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fabulous

Love your story, can't wait for chapter 2

wallabyedwardwallabyedwardalmost 16 years ago
Oh God Yes, I love it

Pt 2 Please

PhalluxPhalluxabout 15 years ago
Bravo

Fantastic. Adding you as a favorite author. Love how they develop with the comfortable-uncomfortable dynamic constantly at work. Naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Your story had me hard from part 1 until the end part5. You are a very erotic writer and chose your words well. If it is true then I do envy both of those men. I can't wait to get to the next part of this story. Thanks it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't stop now

Well written and thought out. I think she needs to get her pussy shaved at some point. I want more, Thanks

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Another outstanding story, love that Mary is beginning to get into group sex thing. I wonder what Gerry will think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this series

What a great series - loved them all!

BunnymasterBunnymaster3 months ago

One of Literotica’s best writers, kudos to the author!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous