All Comments on 'Dave and His Daughter - Day 01'

by DavidDaniels34

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good start. I could visualize it as I stroked right along

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat20192 months ago

This definitely needs another chapter. So hot.

TxflgatorTxflgator2 months ago

You have too add more too the story. Can't leave me hanging...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hope there is more to this 🔥🥵

WntmydaughterspussyWntmydaughterspussyabout 2 months ago

This makes me think of my fantasies about my daughter. I stayed with her and hre boyfriend for a few months. I would leave my bedroom door half open and i would always be naked and jacking off late at night. When she comes out of the bathroom she would see me cumming. I always made my cock visible to her. I even asked her to fuck me. She refused and said but your my dad and thats gross. So how do I make her WANT to be sexual with me> Any tips would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

needs a follow up where she goes to her daddy for sex.

twidxtwidxabout 1 month ago

good start hopefully more to cum

twidxtwidxabout 1 month ago

great start, hopefully loads left to cum to

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

More, more more! 5☆

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Of course the thong was black…she knows exactly what she’s doing to daddy…daddy’s in big trouble already isn’t he?…Night night daddy….so hot…

MK

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

@wntmydaughterspussy......my father weaseled his way into me sexually. At first it was awkward but the more he did it, the more erotic I found it. He'd reach into my panties and finger my pussy, pleasuring my clit until I'd bust an orgasm, all while pressing his huge warm cock against my hips, ass and thighs. He taught me how to jack him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous