All Comments on 'My Beautiful Bride'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 months ago

A stupid tale, but an interesting premise… Big Black Cock lover concocts story to get herself some Big Black Cock!!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

There should be a stronger cuck and wimp warning. Another story glorifying wife becoming a slut and personifying hubby as a weak and worthless loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Easily twice as long as was needed. Also, it was too obvious why she couldn't have children. A 1 was too high for this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interested more in the comments than the story - Apart from the initial betrayal, it is not mentioned that Sharon is interested in black cock. Caribbean islands are not exclusively populated by black men, so who knows who she chose?

Why would you need a cuck/wimp warning? What are you scared of?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WTF? MC has 30 yrs, the good 30 yrs at that, taken from him by a absolute piece of shit human being with no remorse aka whore wife and scum limo driver, never able to have family and all he gets in the end is to fuck a 67 yrs old woman. As I said in the begging, WTF?

NicealloverNiceallover12 days ago

There was no remorse for love lost. Shall we believe that Sharon was so shallow that 30 years of marriage after marrying her childhood sweetheart was replaced only with lust for black lovers. It left me feeling unsettled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...