All Comments on 'Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 186-195'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 months ago

Always ends way to soon. However, quality is still very high. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really good pacing of sex to adventure. Very engaging!

AriliaAriliaabout 2 months ago

I finally got caught up. This is my favorite story on the site, by far!

I like how there's not too many characters, and they each have distinct personalities. It's easy to remember who everyone is. Some other group-sex stories get overwhelming.

My favorite sex scenes have involved the portal panties. Delta using Zoey's cock on other girls, and Rosie walking around with it inside her, we really creative and hot! Things that are only possible in a magical world like this. The more mundane sex scenes, while well-written, don't inspire quite as much excitement due to their familiar nature.

Going forward, I'm honestly looking forward to some of the larger-scale stuff, especially a religion forming around Zoey. I'd love to see what a shrine or temple to her looks like, and how her priestesses would interact with the populace.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

While I'm not caught up, I wanted to write a comment to say that this is my favorite erotica and I really hope you never ever stop.

MDX47MDX4715 days ago

Patiently waiting for the next update🙃

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Catching up on stories as good as this is always so painful lol, and this is a *great* story. Really fun, really distinct characters, maybe the best written tsundere ive encountered and *extremely* sexy magic sex.

Even past all the sexy stuff, i like the setting, its interesting and generally well thought out, it's given a level of care authors who are this good at writing sex often don't have to spare. Extremely good shit hope you can finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...