All Comments on 'The Twelve Stage Process'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dream on you fucking femdom bitch, I know just thinking this way make cum in your already Swampy wet panties....

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongolabout 1 month ago

Humor and satire is over in another category.

This is manipulation.

If this was done to a woman, it would be horrible. Why would it be different doing it to a man?

If you can't get a person to understand their significant other's sexual needs, you resort to this? Not a rethinking of the relationship, considering that it may be time to leave, or that everything else is good for the moment excepting this aspect of the relationship? You resort to an underhanded changing of their personality? Is that warranted?

-

"Having your man give you control over his orgasms and ultimately denying him any orgasm at all is ESSENTIAL!!"

Are you also going to be denied orgasms? Isn't that just fair?

"And strict Orgasm Denial will cause him to become so horny that he will eventually accept only being allowed to cum when he is being anally penetrated by a butt plug."

Why do that? What if it doesn't work? How about you, will you also go through this?

"Essentially you will have to buy your man a chastity cage, put his cock in it, lock it up and have him give you the key."

This is illegal if it goes far enough.

"Psychological Denial via Trust" = you taking something valuable hostage, and interrogating him regularly.

Nice. Way to trust and train someone you say you want a relationship with. You give a story about a $100K item you hold hostage, with his permission. I find this suspicious. That's just me though, the joke you are telling is still in play though.

"The longer you deny him an orgasm the more willing and easier he will cum from anal penetration."

Well, that's not true. Not from anal penetration at least. ANY stimulation will trigger a guy at that point. Saying it's because of anal stimulation is gaslighting.

"The longer you starve the masculine beast within a male by denying him an orgasm the more submissive and obedient he becomes."

Cite your sources, please. You asserting this just sounds like the same drivel other jokesters have purported for years.

"Coercion - This is the last topic before I get into the details of the different stages. As you can imagine, like most American males, if your man knew everything you were going to do to him and why he would certainly NOT allow you to even start doing these tasks in the first place. So for you to successfully pass through all 12 Stages of modifying your guy's sexuality you must remember that you are relying on patient constant coercion on your part."

The dictionary defines 'coercion' as... "the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats."

Great relationship you got there. But I get it, at this point in your diatribe, you haven't gotten to that point yet.

"In "Stage 5 - Removal Of The Male Ego" when you very first strap-on fuck him, you will take a video of him while you strap-on fuck him without his knowledge. From that point on you will use that video as leverage by using it as a possible source of blackmail (if your man ever wishes to quit the process you can always blackmail him with the video threatening to show the video to his friends if he does not continue on doing whatever you tell him to)."

That. Right there. Right at that statement and reveal, you have gone from this being possibly funny, to instructing people to be harmful to someone they once professed to care about. Your relationship is toast. You are a complete waste to do this. You deserve nothing but contempt.

Get out of the relationship if you feel you have to exert this kind of leverage. They don't care about you, and you don't care about them. Just leave, try again somewhere else. Going to this extreme just proves you aren't worth it to your partner, and if you are considering it,... you are verging on being a criminal. Using private sexual video for purposes of embarrassment or harming someone is illegal in a growing number of places.

-

I didn't go much further in reading this.

It's not worth it, especially since it's 10 Literotica pages. Jokes should be much quicker to tell, and this isn't a good joke at all. Besides, I've devoted too much time to this already. It reads like other bad "how-to's" that someone with an off mindset will read on Literotica, implement, and later regret. Because while there is an obvious "reader beware" mindest to the internet, there are still those people who will read things like this and go "I bet I can do this to..."

-

Be well.

Agent0069Agent0069about 1 month ago

There are more than enough men willing to try role reversal with a partner they’d trust. Some would be eager to experience prostate orgasm and would be happy if partner proposed such idea on their own.

Instead, every single “woman-oriented” guide is about lying and cheating and forcing your way. This one goes so far as to mention blackmail from what I figured. Funny thing is that the first page mentions “partner”, and the last one talks about “ex-boyfriend”. Oh gee, I wonder, what could have gone wrong in such a perfect plan?

Ultimately, guides like this are contributing to why no sane man would ever go along with his female sticking anything up his bum. It’s better to never experience something new, than to find out in the worst way possible that your partner is a narcissistic psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

“Just use the threat of blackmail!”

Lol, this is a good way to get yourself found rotting in a ditch

JmarqJmarq18 days ago

The delusional power fantasy of a woman who resents men

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

What if thousands of marriages were really like this (scolding, nagging and blackmail)? What if thousands of wives are lying and manipulating in ways similar to this?

I saw a movie recently, "Barbie," and all the girls plot to deceive and manipulate all the boys.

I'm just an idiot, but what if this text is not "satire" but a documentary on how to blackmail the silliest and weakest men?

For the Reader: some sentences sound like they are taken from women's magazines like old school "Cosmopolitan." FYI, "men do NOT change," maybe they wear different types of clothes but they always remain the same in soul.

.

For the author. In a few months there will be a Free Event on Literotica.com , "WIWWIW = Why I Write What I Write," and in my opinion, you really should participate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...