All Comments on 'Photographed by my Friend: Pt. 01'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 month ago

Even though it's a long story, it feels unfinished. Everyone knows Bert and Amanda are going to get it on, and Bert is going to record all the action on his camera. How could you just stop? Shame on you. Five stars anyway, because I thoroughly enjoyed your well-written story.

Maybe even Amanda will learn half the men of Germany have seen the pictures, yes, even the most risqué ones, and in an impulsive act of anger she invites Bert over to take some "selfies" of herself getting fucked: first with a dildo and then with Bert. Anyway, great job, both of you! ~~JB Edwards

Soron666Soron666about 1 month ago

Really well written. I hope the second part comes fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written. Great build up and pacing. I liked it up until it was clear Bert is manipulating Amanda and then she blames herself for everything. That kind of thinking is so poisonous. I realize this is just fantasy writing and fantasies can go to areas we wouldn’t necessarily go in real life, but that kind of behavior is so pervasive in actual relationships that I stopped enjoying the story.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33about 1 month ago

This was a fun read. It had elements of "Sister's Home Movies," another story here that I enjoyed but different enough to be enjoyed separately. I thought the ending of her kicking Bert out was solid and believable, even if she does end up calling him back for more later. The pace was awesome and the scenes easy to visualize. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

It was nice, seeing them fall is delicious. I can appreciate the ending showing the probable future while leaving the reader to think of the next step, but I do hope the writer does come with their own idea of what happens next.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts14 days ago

Looking forward to more of their story. Nice job on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!